Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

Thanks Lydia. Will let you know when I get it. Re payment if you are happy with the price then I can send you my bank details or address for a cheque, which ever you prefer.

I was doing the same re the messaging! Couldn't understand where I was going wrong until I actually read the message it displayed. LOL!

x

Ann i'd LOVE to order something for christmas please, am pretty skint so do you think the keyrings would be the cheapest option? Would like one for me, Garry and my dad but I can do without if they're too expensive :(

Thanks Yas. I'm making them pretty much at cost as will get banned from here if I was profiting which I really don't want. As we're not a proper business yet we're taking 'commissions' so can pretty much cater for any budget. It all kind of depends on what you want and how much silver / copper it would involve. Obviously the copper is the cheapest metal and prices for that are pretty low. The next major expense is the finding ie the keyring itself or necklace etc etc. If you are happy for silver plating on the finding then that would keep costs down. The samples we've already made are quite chunky and large which costs quite a bit but we can make them thinner and smaller. Have a look for some photos of things you like and I can price them up for you if you like? xx

Just a quicky as in-laws will be here in a minute. Pip I've posted your wipes today so hopefully you should have them for tomorrow. Any one else need me to post wipes today? They cost us £3.50 but if I've given you a quote it probably includes them! x

Hia all :flower:

Had a great weekend....pity its over so quick and hubby is back in work already :cry:

Secret Santa is sorted here too.....just need to wrap them now. Cant wait for wednesday...going to put the xmas tree up while Jac is in nursery...so he'll have a great suprise when he gets home :happydance:
Going to try and wrap the presents over the next few days too.....when both are in bed though or it'll be havoc!!

Ann - Gutted really.....hubby has ordered me a necklace with handprints of both Jac/Ana for xmas. On most websites they needed prints by this last weekend to get them in time so we ordered 10 days ago to make sure they came in time for crimbo. Then last week you show your samples :dohh: Nevermind.....it would have been nicer for you to have made them:hugs:

xxxx

Will you take a picture of Jac's expression when he sees the decorations?! I can't wait for Harry to understand Christmas. No worries about the jewellery! Bless you for being gutted though.

Thanks everyone for your support on FB. I really appreciate it. Soon we'll have enough experience and samples to sell properly for a profit. x

Ann- will try to take a pic...i think itll be amazement more than anything as he doesnt really understand either. He loved opening pressies last xmas and he was only 8 months old...so itll only get better and more exciting each year. I think he'll love the lights... Lets hope he lets them stay on the tree:haha:
I reallyhope ur buisness venture works out :thumbup:

Moggy-did u get ur house viewing or were u jut planing for it:wacko:

Xx

Xx

okay made a decision will pm you :happydance:

Claire viewing is tomorrow but had estate agent do pics etc the other day - our house is on rightmove :(

Claire viewing is tomorrow but had estate agent do pics etc the other day - our house is on rightmove :(

:hugs::hugs: think of it as a new house both boys can make their mark in from scratch.

xx

I agree with Claire. Think of all the lovely new memories you can create in the new home!

Hi Ladies!

Pip: I would love to be moderator for some sort of secret santa guessing game! :)

Lydia! I did get the AD!!! I sent you a message also to let you know. Weird that our messages got lost!?? Anyway, thanks a bunch it was very yummy! and I'm happy you got the koolaid and my little note! haha!!

Ann: I would be interested maybe in a silver plated key chain!? Or maybe dog tag?? Do you think we could get it done in time for X-mas!? If not maybe Feb 26th? That's Nathan's borthday. :)

So we have been busy cleaning the house and trying to get everything ready so I can start decorating for Christmas! We've done some shopping too! and Sunday morning we got Peyton's ears pierced!!! I know some people are against babies and ear piercing...but I had mine done as a baby and dn't remember a thing. Also, I wasn't old enough to know they were there and so I didn't play with them and get my earlobes infected. Anyway, I could sense on FB some people were what's the right word?? offended? appaled? That I got my baby's ears pierced and it made me feel badly. But it don't even think it hurt her...she barely cried and I think what did it was me pinning her down...she hates that (same when I have to clean her nose).
Anyway, that's it from me.

xo

Ann- I cant PM from my phone- INFURIATING

Pleeeeease can you send me a message on facebook, with the cheapest option for 3 things? I don't mind what type at all, really, just want to see if it's managable money wise, would be such great gifts. Keyrings if poss. xxxxx

Pleeeeease can you send me a message on facebook, with the cheapest option for 3 things? I don't mind what type at all, really, just want to see if it's managable money wise, would be such great gifts. Keyrings if poss. xxxxx

Ann, do you think you could PM me the same info? I have already spent most of what I had set aside for Nathan's gifts. But this sounds so cool!

xo

Hi Ladies!

Ann: I would be interested maybe in a silver plated key chain!? Or maybe dog tag?? Do you think we could get it done in time for X-mas!? If not maybe Feb 26th? That's Nathan's borthday. :)

Hi hun, the pendants themselves are fine silver ie even more silver than sterling and we unfortunately can't do silver plating. We can get silver plated attachments though! Not sure about the timings. It would only take us a few days once we've received the hand or foot print so it all depends on post to Canada and how soon the print(s) could get to us. xx

So we have been busy cleaning the house and trying to get everything ready so I can start decorating for Christmas! We've done some shopping too! and Sunday morning we got Peyton's ears pierced!!! I know some people are against babies and ear piercing...but I had mine done as a baby and dn't remember a thing. Also, I wasn't old enough to know they were there and so I didn't play with them and get my earlobes infected. Anyway, I could sense on FB some people were what's the right word?? offended? appaled? That I got my baby's ears pierced and it made me feel badly. But it don't even think it hurt her...she barely cried and I think what did it was me pinning her down...she hates that (same when I have to clean her nose).
Anyway, that's it from me.

xo

I didn't see the comments on FB so not sure what was said. Either way you would never do anything that you think would be to Peyton's detriment and as her Mummy it is your prerogative to decide what is best for her. You felt this was the right thing to do so that is all that matters. Ignore the negative comments hun. You're her Mummy, not them. I do think things like ear piercing and circumcision are issues that will provoke strong responses. Mainly because in some societies they are very much accepted but in some they're not. It really does depend on where you live and what you've been brought up with.

Sure will look in to it and let you know. Brig, I'll send you the same info.

Will hunt down tags Ann and measure. Would you recommend feet or hands or considering size could we get two hands on one and two feet on the other or hand/foot on each one? Really loving the idea of them for chrimbo for OH he would be made up and nver guess what his pressie is :happydance: So special you are fab for inspiring us. Lydia will you do the golf thing?

:hug: to all Mummies and babies :)

Sorry just re-read this! I recommend feet for babies as they are easier to get, but having said that, with my sister's help we got a good hand print from Harry. You could get two prints of any variety on the pendant. xx

Have sent you a pm about the dog tags. x

viewing done, they were really nice. Hope they liked it as I think they would look after it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->