Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

Just working on a budget range as it sounds like that might prove more popular. Have pm-ed prices of a small pendant (size of a penny) to Yas and Brig and my sister is working on keyrings etc.

The deadline for Christmas is looming though unfortunately. I think we need to have the prints back by the 4th December to ensure we catch the last post. xx

Just working on a budget range as it sounds like that might prove more popular. Have pm-ed prices of a small pendant (size of a penny) to Yas and Brig and my sister is working on keyrings etc.

The deadline for Christmas is looming though unfortunately. I think we need to have the prints back by the 4th December to ensure we catch the last post. xx

Have you got my letter yet hun? Is there anything I can do to get the info etc that you need in time? Its essentially a 2p sized (or 10p sized, it really doesn't matter, but around that sort of size) pendant, but with no hole, with the print on it. Oh - and do you have paypal? I can pay you on that if you like? xx

Nope not got it yet but I'm sure I'll have it tomorrow. My brother in law mentioned that it shouldn't be too thick which will keep the cost down. Do you want me to mail you the inkless wipes? They cost £3.50. Then you can get the print done which you can scan and email me or post back. If so just pm me your address. Will work out the cost for you now. x

Nope not got it yet but I'm sure I'll have it tomorrow. My brother in law mentioned that it shouldn't be too thick which will keep the cost down. Do you want me to mail you the inkless wipes? They cost £3.50. Then you can get the print done which you can scan and email me or post back. If so just pm me your address. Will work out the cost for you now. x

PM'd you back! I cant wait!!

I think Ana has chicken pox:cry: i saw one spot below her belly button this morning and had my suspicions. Ina few hours it seemed to blister... When i checked thid aft i found another one... Tonight ive found about 8 so im pretty sure it is. Only time will tell.....

Xx

Oh no, poor Ana! Do you know if she's come in to contact with it?

Awwe Claire!! I'm so sorry! Keep us posted!

xo

Oh no, poor Ana! Do you know if she's come in to contact with it?

Yes...Jac had it 2 weeks ago. Generally babies shouldn't as they'll have mummys immunity for a while...but not always.
If it is...... i hope its mild...and at least then both will ahve had it and i shouldnt have to worry down the line.. :shrug:
Will see what they look like in the morning.

xxx

Oh of course, I remember the photo of poor Jac. Seriously I do wonder where my brain is these days! How is it this morning?

A lot more today... But not as bad as Jac. Deffo chicken pox... Poor thing is not herself either:cry:

Xxx

Poor thing. :( Hopefully her immune system will get rid of it soon. x

I've dressed Harry up as Santa's little helper today!!

Awww...he looks sooooooooooooooo cute:cloud9:

I dressed Ana and Jac last week for our xmas cards....Ana was in a Mrs Clause outfit and Jac as a snow man. Jac wasn't playing ball so didnt get great pics but they'll have to do. Used them to make mugs for my parents too...they arrived today and look fab :thumbup:
Will try to change my avatar.......they look like 'the grumps' :haha: there was another picture but this one made us laugh :blush:

All xmas pressies are wrapped except for my mum and dads which ill do tonight and one other one for hubby's BIL which hasnt arrived yet. Tree is up...will finish the rest of the decorations tomorrow...then all we need is santa :coffee:

xx

Ana is a bit more herself this afternoon...hopefully most of the grumpy/grouchy bit has passed.....looking back she was mega unsettled on sunday...that would ahve been the sign :dohh:

xx

That picture is sooo funny!! The snowman outfit is particularly genius. What a couple of cuties!

Great avatars ladies!!!

Mine will soon be changed!! We had pictures done yesterday!

xo

F&C, just to let you know that you cannot receive any further PM's at the moment until you have cleared some space. ;)

Ahh haaa.. thanks Pip. Looking forward to the photos Brigitte!

Lydia, I've got your card. Bless you, you're so sweet! Have you received the wipes yet?

Moggy, we're just waiting for more wipes to arrive. We have one set but we reckon you'll need two. Will get them out asap.

Pip, S's prints look brilliant!

Hi ladies!!

So Peyton and I just got back from BFing support! This week was a bit better! She went from 8lbs 15.5oz last week to 9lbs 3oz this week!! So 3.5oz in a week for P is pretty good, however she only took in 2 oz today during her feed there. Oh well, I will just have to accept that I have a petit baby and she doesn't eat a lot in one sitting etc...I will worry if she stops gaining or starts losing. Thanks for all your suport!

xo

a gain is a gain and its all good :hugs: Well done you and go P :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"