Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

Great news Brigitte! A good friend of mine has a 1 year old who only weighs 15 lb still. Nothing is wrong with her, she's just very petite. Her poor mum though has constantly worried mainly due to the health visitors saying it was a problem. They now admit all is fine and it's so obvious as she's such a happy and energetic little thing. X

Lydia, I've got your card. Bless you, you're so sweet! Have you received the wipes yet?

Not yet, but hopefully they'll arrive tomorrow :thumbup: Will it be obvious how to do the print or do I need instructing from you?!

Great Brig! Thats fab news!:happydance:

I've bought my secret santa present today! I'm excited!!

J is being particularly fussy at the moment, during the day she is wanting to feed ALL the time, literally every 1.5 hours, I'm exhausted during the day, but then she is still sleeping well at night, so I really can't moan, long may that continue!!

How is Ana doing Claire? I hope the pox isn't bothering her too much, poor little thing.:hugs:

Any news from buyers Moggy?

DH now J-sitting while I have a bath - heaven! Then J comes upstairs and gets in the bath with me, which she (and I!) absolutely loves, particularly as she can float and kick her feet out of the water, which always makes her excited! Its the small things for her...!:haha:

the viewing the other day they loved it but have property to sell first so cant offer as cant proceed yet....we think we may go into a rented house for 6 minths when OH starts down there and ensure we get where we want to live in that time so that come the August/September Mogster can start school. good news is where we want to go they have plenty of space unless they get invaded :haha:

Another nightmare night here - Mogster so unsettled with his bug, I think the throat infection has calmed down but his ear is still troubling him so he is constantly calling out then decided he wanted Daddy who is still away :( Moglet was little unsettled but was asleep by 8 then woke at 4.30 for a feed which he then threw up all over the bed - ours not his! He went back down after being cuddled to sleep and I slept the remainder of the night under towels as spare duvet etc in mogsters room :dohh:

Still not got the snow here, just a few sprinkles of icing sugar that have frozen :grr:

Is Ana better today?

Lia youre quiet - everything ok?

:hi: everyone else :flower: Just having a curly wurly and a cuppafor late breakfast as was making Mogsters costume still this morning after early night last night :dohh:

Thank you for your concern:hugs: shes better today... The spots are starting to scab over so its a sign shes on the mend. Shes been quite good considering...wingy at times and only had one restless bout last night where we didnt have to get up with her... She self settled.
Have works xmas party tonight and was debating to go or not...MIL is happy to stay ovet so were going to go but not making it a late night. And we're only 5 mins walk away from home.

Xx

Hi Ladies!!

Awwwe! I really hope the poor sick little kiddies are feeling better soon!!

So I am officially annoyed with the postal system in Canada!! It appears shipping to the UK is a big thing...can you believe the girl asked me "That's in Europe right?" Ugh boy!!!! anyway, it seems I miss the "deadline" to have my package sent and it arrive in time for Christmas...that was November 28th, so I hope my gift gets there before X-mas, but if not...not too long past. :-( Really bummed!!

xo

Brig my bump bud Scorpiodragon sent a gift from Canada and it arrived in 4 days - quicker than UK mail is on many occasions :shock: Panic not it will get here after all Santa is delivering it right :haha:

Moggy- i hope mogster feels better soon...poor thing:hugs: oh and only sprinklings here too...gutted want jac to play in it... Selfish me sorry:blush:

Brig- im sure itll get here in time hun ... But its no big deal if it doesnt...:thumbup:

Xxx

We had some last year though or earlier this year, have pics of his snow day on FB I think, would be great to get another one but its hard to get about if it does snow so maybe the lack of it is a good thing?

We have a pathway into town that is near us and it froze the ciing sugar we got and turned it into an icerink, it finally cleared today and they gritted it - we arent expecting ANY snow :dohh: maybe they should have done it before the snow we had was reported to be expected :grr:

OH at the airport awaiting internal US flight to Dallas then he will be heading home :happydance: two meals with just me and the boys left and one sleep :yipee: So knackered!

That's great that your oh is on his way home Moggy! Bless Mogster for asking for his Daddy. What a nightmare with the sick over the bed!

Claire, glad Ana is getting better. What a trouper!

Brig, I'm sure even if the present is late none of us would mind... whom ever that might be!

Harry had his 2nd set of jabs yesterday and although he cried a lot whilst having it done, he settled really well afterwards. He woke every 2 1/2 hours last night but I didn't mind as was just so glad he was ok and not feverish.

x

Glad Harrys jabs weren't too awful, Ann! :hug:

Can't believe Ana got the pox, what bad luck, glad she's doing ok though. And you're in Wales, you're meant to be buried deep in snow, not us!!! xx

I've just copied and pasted this rant from another thread I chat in: My beloved best friend Jess had her beautiful baby girl today at 35 weeks gestation, after a horribly terrifying week during which she developed pre eclampsia. Mum and baby are both doing spectacularly well, and the relief I feel is unbelievable! I'm severely lacking in real family and Jess makes up for that. I can't believe i'm not there though- there was no point, I wasn't allowed to see her and wont be seeing little Bubba till she comes out of SCBU.

I feel so overwhelmed and upset right now though after reading her boyfriends facebook status: "After a few stressful days I'm now the baby dada of the beautiful ******. I love you so much and I'm more proud of your mama than I knew a person could be." :cry: I just feel so.... jealous. There's no other word for it. Garry would NEVER say anything like that to me, about me, or about Kia. Five bloody months I've put up with his disinterest and his lies and his lack of thought. I KNOW we deserve better and yet when he leaves me and I still let him back every time. He's the most selfish person i've ever known and I just wish he realised how lucky we are to have Kia instead of making me feel like he's a burden . All through my pregnancy I thought I was better off having someone rather than no-one, but now i'm starting to think me and K might just be better on our own.

Yas I totally sympathise with what you're saying. As you rightly say, you both deserve better.. someone who appreciates how amazing you are and what a great Mum you have become. Also you have the most beautiful, charming baby boy that most men would give their right arm for. I am sure, however, that he does feel this way, he's just not great in expressing it. I know it is in NO WAY a comparison, but it is so obvious to see how amazing you have and are coping. You are a special lady - even if he doesn't tell you this. Not many women could do what you are doing. And K is sooo well behaved - a really precious baby. It's a shame he can't tell you this as well. xx

Ann - well done for putting that into words, I couldn't have put it better myself. Massive hugs Yas, you're amazing and deserve to be told that. And don't feel bad for feeling jealous, its only natural that you would feel that. If it makes you feel better, my DH is a bit useless with words, something that I had a tantrum about yesterday when I was having a bad day with J and he couldn't say anything to make it better. Go and give K a cuddle, he'll show you how amazing you are when he looks at you, you can see it in your photos, he clearly adores you more than could be put into words, and that is FAR more important than anyone telling you, he doesn't even have to say it.:hugs:

^^ beautifully put

Yas you are amazing and K is your handsome Prince with a fluffy bum. You are an inspiration to me as I find it so hard when OH is away and yet you do it everyday. To see the happy contented pics of K on FB shows how fabulous a job you are doing.

:hugs:

How goes the university selection?

Moggy, my sister forgot to tell me that she's posted your inkless wipes on the 2nd so hopefully you should get them on Monday.

Lydia, have you received yours yet?

Am starting working on Pips tomorrow! Whoop whoop!

arrivedabout an hour ago :) how to do them without OH seeing...:wacko:

Yey, great news! When I did Harry's on a mug it left blue paint under his toe nails!! I still don't know how the dh didn't guess what had been going on.

Yes thank you! I've received the kit to start on the keyring as soon as we get the prints. I'm so excited!

Yas- huge hugs hunny:hugs: i 2nd with whats been said already.... U are onep fabulous mummy and k knows that:thumbup:

Moggy- hows mogster today? Bet u cant wait for OH to be home:cloud9:

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"