Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

Yum to AD! Harry just woke up screaming so I'm upstairs feeding him. It meant my last reply was cut short. Was going to say Moggy that I was going to take a pic but my sister thought it might not do it justice. It's currently in its clay form and isn't filed. I think it still looks great though! X

Id love to see pics as it goes along and evolves, be great to have a sort of history of it IYKWIM. So exciting :)

Ok will ask her to take a pic and send it to me (we worked on it at her house)!

Ok. I am sooooo excited, I just for the first time set up Peyton on a blanket in the living room (we have 2 dogs so we do tummy time on the couch and bed) and on her first attempt she rolled from tummy to back!!!!!! and then did it twice more!!!! :)

xo

Brig - Dylan is at 15lb 4oz :baby: and goooooo Peyton!!!!!! Dylan has decided he didn't like front to back, so I think thats why he started doing back to front shortly after :thumbup:

Moggy - :holly: love it :rofl: :rofl: poor Jack......hope mogsters play goes well are you allowed to take pictures? :cloud9: we also love 3rd and bird here!

Claire - hope you get Ana sorted, so hard when we can't tell whats bothering them!! Crossing fingers court wise :hugs:

Mmmmm angel delight....might make some today as got up and hubby already has tea in the slow cooker woooooooooooooooo!!!! Lamb curry, nom nom nom!!!! Can't wait for Dylan to be able to start eating with us. Know it will be messy and slow but just looking forward to his face as he tastes stuff :cloud9:

Oof Dylan wants attention :hi: everyone else back later :haha:

Hi everyone!! I've been manic last couple of days, occasionally reading, but never two hands free to type!

Moggy - how is he doing today? I hope the play is lovely, christmas star - how cute!

Ann - did you get my prints? Sent them 1st class Monday, so I'm really hoping they're there by now.

Wow Brig - clever girl P! Grr to the MIL though.

I'm taking J to be weighed this afternoon, the last time (9 weeks) she dropped onto the 50th line (usually 75th), and she seems skinnier, although much longer, so I'm a bit worried she's not gaining enough.

I might be able to meet up in London (although getting South of London might be a bit of a nightmare!). Moggy, we could always have a mini-meet in the middle of us? Where do you think that is?

Do any of your babies get distracted while feeding? J has taken (once she's had a good 5 minutes, she never feeds for that long) coming off and turning her head away to try and spot something more exciting behind her. Its really frustrating!!

How is the weather with you all? Our snow has nearly all gone, but everything is still frozen, I haven't been able to ride the horse in over two weeks now!

Hi everyone!! I've been manic last couple of days, occasionally reading, but never two hands free to type!

Moggy - how is he doing today? I hope the play is lovely, christmas star - how cute!

Ann - did you get my prints? Sent them 1st class Monday, so I'm really hoping they're there by now.

Wow Brig - clever girl P! Grr to the MIL though.

I'm taking J to be weighed this afternoon, the last time (9 weeks) she dropped onto the 50th line (usually 75th), and she seems skinnier, although much longer, so I'm a bit worried she's not gaining enough.

I might be able to meet up in London (although getting South of London might be a bit of a nightmare!). Moggy, we could always have a mini-meet in the middle of us? Where do you think that is?

Do any of your babies get distracted while feeding? J has taken (once she's had a good 5 minutes, she never feeds for that long) coming off and turning her head away to try and spot something more exciting behind her. Its really frustrating!!

How is the weather with you all? Our snow has nearly all gone, but everything is still frozen, I haven't been able to ride the horse in over two weeks now!

Yes!!!! Argh!!!! He is a pain, can't get enough in him I'm sure. Wondering if a BF necklace will help him focus, feeding in the dark / under a sheet just bugs him :haha:

Oooh, what is one of those? Off to google! (and glad its not just my rotter who's too interested in the world around her to eat properly!)

Umm.. nothing in the post yet. Were you sending it to me or my sister? Sorry I can't remember! I'm in High Wycombe and my sister is in Radnage. Our postie is sometimes a bit slack so maybe it's just that. Don't worry though because if worst comes to the worst we can send you another pack. I am sure we'll still have time as we've found that the place that fires them is open right up until Christmas Eve.

Just had Harry weighed and at 13 weeks he is 13lb 8oz. He was originally on the 75th line and most recently been on the 50th but now he is underneath it. They're not worried though as they are sure he's just not going to be very big, even though he was a big baby. Lydia, maybe J is the same? I have been so worried that Harry hasn't been getting enough milk but I can't get any more in him and he has lovely chubby cheeks!

Lia I really fancy lamb curry now!!!

xx

Umm.. nothing in the post yet. Were you sending it to me or my sister? Sorry I can't remember! I'm in High Wycombe and my sister is in Radnage. Our postie is sometimes a bit slack so maybe it's just that. Don't worry though because if worst comes to the worst we can send you another pack. I am sure we'll still have time as we've found that the place that fires them is open right up until Christmas Eve.

Just had Harry weighed and at 13 weeks he is 13lb 8oz. He was originally on the 75th line and most recently been on the 50th but now he is underneath it. They're not worried though as they are sure he's just not going to be very big, even though he was a big baby. Lydia, maybe J is the same? I have been so worried that Harry hasn't been getting enough milk but I can't get any more in him and he has lovely chubby cheeks!

Lia I really fancy lamb curry now!!!

xx

Love chubby cheeks :haha: well done H - sounds like he is doing fine if you can't get any more in him :haha:

Ann...........it smells sooo good, wish hubby would come home early :haha:

Jack started 98th and is now closer to 75th, we didnt make it to clinic this morning as the little guzzler was eating! First time in days he has really wanted boob though so let him snack on/off til had to pick up Mogster....he is now full of killer farts :dohh:

we triwed beads to distract him to feed longer but seems he is just a 5 minute feeder in the day and not much longer at night except the evening feed between bath and bed he will go for ten minutes maybe...best thing to keep him feeding is rhythmic patting his bum and talking to him whilst he feeds and then trying again in 20 minutes or so if I really think he hasnt had enough

Love the proof pic Ann and the clay one, its amazing. Do you keep the images for repeat orders or should we store them somewhere too?

Jack is 4 months old today - where did the time go? Next thing it will be christmas and then 2011 :shock: we must have been chinwagging for a good year???

We are trying to decide what to do Moggy. I think we should send the prints back so that if people want to reorder they can just post it to us but my sister thinks we should keep hold of them for the same reason (safe keeping). What do you think? I think we have to be careful as well re data protection. I don't think we are allowed to store fingerprints but not sure about hand or foot prints. Either way it makes reordering so much easier and cheaper as most of the work is done already.

maybe you could have a signed permission to keep them for say 6 months/12 months before deleting them? not sure about finger prints...:nope:

Don't worry Lydia!!! These charts are JUST averages, as long as she's on the centile chart it's nothing to be worried about, am sure she's getting what she needs. It's not much longer till weaning begins anyway, you are doing a GREAT job at feeding J. K started on the 5th centile and now is on the 91st, I know it must be scary to see a drop BUT BUT BUT it's really fine as long as she's happily guzzling when she's hungry. Really, don't worry :hugs: xxxxxxxxxx

I think babies can take a while to find the curve they are going to naturally sit on. Dylan seems to pop up towards the 50th when he has a growth spurt, and back down after. She may never have meant to be on the higher centile - is she wetting / dirtying nappies ok? And otherwise happy? I don't think she is failing to thrive hun at all :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: you are doing great.

And as Yas pointed out - being on the centiles at all is the main thing!!

Lydia it needs babies to be all sizes to make a curve but tbh they all even out in the ends - by the time theyre 3 I reckon they will all be really close in weight - you can even hold me to that in 33 months!

Mogster was a weener at birth as far as the centiles were concerned, his friends Beebs was a hefter (she was cute though) by the age of 1 she was 75th (from 98th) and Mogster was pushing the 50th almost, by two they were both near the 50th above and below and their 3rd they were IDENTICAL! To see them now she looks marginally heavier but only because he is taller. Madness to think how different they were at the start and yet now theyre the same.

:hi: Yas, saw on FB K is enjoying his swimming, good news, bet you cant wait for warmer weather and a dip in the sea now :)

Claire - how was 3rd and Bird?

:hugs: to all

Oh my gosh Lydia, I'd be over the moon if P was in the 25% she is more like 9 or 10% Lol! and the dr. says she's great!! :)

xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"