Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

Thanks girls, I don't know what I'd do without you lot!:hugs: I think I'm just upset because she's now been steadily dropping, she's only gained 7oz in 3 and a bit weeks. She seems happy, so I figure I've got to concentrate on that. HV said to come in a month and then if she's still dropping then perhaps supplement with formula. I'm going to try hard to concentrate on drinking a lot more water etc. I'm feeding whenever she wants it and she's sleeping well, so I'm guessing she can't be too hungry?! :shrug:

Argh, I think it was just this that tipped me over the edge, I've been feeling a bit blue this week, just everything getting on top of me a bit, so feeling a bit sorry for myself! :nope:

Ann - glad prints arrived, thanks for your text!:thumbup:

:hugs: Lydia. It sounds to me like she's just not going to be a big girl but that she's getting all she needs. x

Lydia - It's already been said...but if you think she's happy and eating enough for her then you're doing great :thumbup: Ive said it before...these charts do not help...i think the HV should keep them to themselves really. All babies are different and need/want different amounts. She's happy and thats the main thing :hugs::hugs:

Moggy - Havent watched it yet....will do this afternoon or tomorrow morning. I shall pre warn you that he does prefer the welsh programmes as its native to him....but you never know :hugs: Glad Jack sounds better.....hope he's fully fit real soon :hugs:

Have had succes yesterday and today in getting Ana to nap in the cot.Usually its bouncy chair but i would prefer eventually to it be in the bedroom in the cot. So this afternoon...both are sleeping now...peace and quiet :haha:
But i have a dilema......Ana will have to share a room with Jac for a few years while we sort out the attic and Jac is old enough to manage the stairs.
So during January we'll move Ana in with Jac...but what do i do about the naps that overlap (Jac only has 1 nap int he afternoon after lunch now):wacko: Jac doesnt always go straight to sleep even when nackered so will be too noisy for her.
Do i still keep Ana's afternoon nap in the boucy chair till Jac outgrows them- but will this confuse her??.....or....try to get Jac to nap on the sofa or in our bed. But i dont want to confuse him either....HELLLPPPPP lol
Anyone any ideas...Moggy??

Hope you all have a fab weekend :hugs:

xx

when he was older Mogster napped in a ready bed (the blowup ones) in the living room, when he was younger he napped in the buggy or the bnouncy chair. We kept cot for bedtime so it was easier to keep naps going when we were out/away. Jack currently naps in the pram - nap coincides with the school run - and will likely continue to do so...

Not sure what to suggest but at the moment both ours are either side of the same wall at night and neither wakes the other....occasionally Mogster says Mummy Jack is crying but thats rare, they seem to tune each other out :wacko:

You may find Jac outgrows his after the winter months....could he nap in your bedroom or Ana? Not sure what else to suggest, sorry :hugs: Asked my other bump bud but she has one in nursery then when he gets home he naps in his own room and the baby has her own room too...Hope you get it sorted though :hugs: Looking forward to hearing what Jac thinks of The Muffin :)

Evening ladies,

Long time no speak. As you might remember my mum was over to see little S for the 2nd time since he was born, so we spent lots of lovely time with each other.

Unfortunately I got a bit of a cold a few days into her visit and OH and my mum had to pamper me a little.

We also had a change of circumstances with OH's work this week, but the less said about it, the better. :growlmad:

I am also annoyed because I am waiting for about 5 deliveries, which should have all arrived at the beginning of the week.

Anyway, how are you all?

Pip is that S in your avatar?! Soo cute!

Sorry Claire, I've not got any advice to give re the sleep situation but it's great knowing I'm not the only one whose little one sleeps in a bouncy chair. x

Yes, it is. :) It is the photo we used for our Christmas cards.

Moggy- thanks hun... Ready bed sounds like a plan:thumbup: i can put jac in the other living room for a nap then... And i thonk he'd love the thomas one:thumbup:
Going for one on ebay in an hour... Dont want to overspend as i can have new off amazon for £23. Thats the backup failing ebay lol:hugs:

Ann- thanks anyway hun... My advice though. If you want him to sleep in the cot for naps do it sooner rather than later. I started jac at 5 months at it was hard work for a while. Ana is happy to go after a few minutes of winge lol

Pip- hi hun :hugs: I feel your pain about deliveries... Mine are taking ages too.. And i paid extra on amazon for one:growlmad: so complained today as it still hadnt arrived. Glad u got a nice pampering:hugs:

Xxxxx

Pip it's so funny and cute!! I love it!

Thanks Claire. Do you put Ana down awake? I have put him down a couple of times in his basket upstairs but only when he falls asleep in my arms.

x

Claire, what delivery option did you go for on amazon as I am also waiting for an amazon one?

Ann - i put her down awake...she rarely falls asleep on us now....as really didnt get the time to hold her as much as we did with Jac iykwim.... She will grumble for a bit generally but will go off...but she's like that int he bouncy chair too :shrug:

Pip - Is it the express one...it was £1.99 extra for a DS game? The second one up from free delivery ....should deliver in 1-2 business days. I ordered on sunday and still not here :growlmad:

xx

Pip - Just had an email off amazon...they're refunding my £1.99 express delivery postage as the parcel should ahve arrived on tuesday. If yours is late get in touch with them and get your money back :winkwink:

To all of you lovely ladies :flower:

When you get your Secret Santa parcel from who ever it may be.....please post here so we know it's arrived :thumbup:

xx

Same here. Ordered on Sunday, expected delivery date 08/12. What did Amazon say? I am guessing weather, Christmas, etc....

EDIT: Claire, just read your reply. Will get in touch with them.

Harry goes mental if we try and put him down awake. We were going to try controlled crying but Pip mentioned it's really for babies over 6 months.

when can we posted secret santa gifts? want to psot mine now its finally here but dont want to be only one and it arrive cos then they will know who their SS is IYKWIM

Claire did you win?

Oh MY GOSH G!!!! S is absolutely adorable!!! He's changed so much from the picture you had sent me to edit!!! Seriously that photo is amazing!!! :)

xo

Just realised that this time last year we conceived Harry!

Awwwwe!! Ann I didn't even realize until you mentioned it!! Today is N and I's EXACT conception date!:cloud9: And then I got my BFP at 4am on December 23rd. A year already!!!:cry:

xo

Yep, we had the same due date. So much has happened in that year. My heart now s pretty much bursting from all the love inside for my little boy and husband.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->