Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

Yep, we had the same due date. So much has happened in that year. My heart now s pretty much bursting from all the love inside for my little boy and husband.

It has hasn't it!!, conceiving a baby, gowing a baby, leaving work, having a baby...not to mention getting to know all you lovely ladies!! :cloud9:

What a year!!

xo

P.S. I rarely put Peyton down awake...she falls asleep on us and then goes in her bed.:dohh:

Thanks for the lovely comments, Brig.

Going from my chart, S was conceived a year ago today too. I have to agree with you, ladies: What a year!

Was it a cold snowy day a year ago? ;-) :rofl: yay for conception dates! this time last year I was already 7 weeks preggo and preparing to tell my dad and stepmum tomorrow... <3

Pip, LOVE that photo, S looks so frigging cute :cloud9:

Brig I love your piccies in your sig! Did you make it??

Readybed sounds like a good idea Claire, if Jac really fights it you can always make a little game out of it for him, set him up with a snack or drink or fave toy etc and say it's a special Big Boy nap bed :wink:

I never put K down awake in the day, he'd never stand for it, he's pretty by the clock for his naps though so as soon as he starts his "WAAAAH IM SUDDENLY TIRED" whinge we give him a dummy and snuggle him into us and he's usually asleep within 5 minutes. On me, he snuggles his face into my neck, I fricking love it :cloud9:. When Garry has him, he lays him across his belly and strokes the back of his neck. My dad puts him on his shoulder and walks around the flat- his way takes the longest though, but all 3 of us have a way that works! No idea why he wont stand being put down awake in the day but is happy to at night :shrug:

That said, since his op he just wont be put down awake in the evenings at all... there were 3 nights following the operation that he slept on us in bed so since then he's resisted it and screeeeeeeeeeeeeams till we eventually hold him to sleep then lay him down. The last few nights i've put him down awake in his cot and laid next to him on my bed (he's in an arms reach, so right there next to me) but not spoke to him or looked at him, and he's drifted off like that. Am going to start tiptoeing out of the room quicker and quicker each night till he learns to go to sleep alone again!

Moggy, my SS pressie is here so shall we all post next week? And then wait till christmas day to open??

ps, Pip how did you get S to sit up so straight by himself?! Were you holding him?

Kia still wont roll/sit/move at all :rofl:

Yas, OH was supporting his back and talking to him while I took the picture. And then he edited the pic a bit, i.e. took the arm out. :rofl:

Was it a cold snowy day a year ago? ;-) :rofl: yay for conception dates! this time last year I was already 7 weeks preggo and preparing to tell my dad and stepmum tomorrow... <3

Pip, LOVE that photo, S looks so frigging cute :cloud9:

Brig I love your piccies in your sig! Did you make it??
Readybed sounds like a good idea Claire, if Jac really fights it you can always make a little game out of it for him, set him up with a snack or drink or fave toy etc and say it's a special Big Boy nap bed :wink:

I never put K down awake in the day, he'd never stand for it, he's pretty by the clock for his naps though so as soon as he starts his "WAAAAH IM SUDDENLY TIRED" whinge we give him a dummy and snuggle him into us and he's usually asleep within 5 minutes. On me, he snuggles his face into my neck, I fricking love it :cloud9:. When Garry has him, he lays him across his belly and strokes the back of his neck. My dad puts him on his shoulder and walks around the flat- his way takes the longest though, but all 3 of us have a way that works! No idea why he wont stand being put down awake in the day but is happy to at night :shrug:

That said, since his op he just wont be put down awake in the evenings at all... there were 3 nights following the operation that he slept on us in bed so since then he's resisted it and screeeeeeeeeeeeeams till we eventually hold him to sleep then lay him down. The last few nights i've put him down awake in his cot and laid next to him on my bed (he's in an arms reach, so right there next to me) but not spoke to him or looked at him, and he's drifted off like that. Am going to start tiptoeing out of the room quicker and quicker each night till he learns to go to sleep alone again!

Moggy, my SS pressie is here so shall we all post next week? And then wait till christmas day to open??

Thanks Yas!! Yes I did make it! :)

Yep, we had the same due date. So much has happened in that year. My heart now s pretty much bursting from all the love inside for my little boy and husband.

It doesnt burst Ann it will just swell and swell full of love for them :cloud9:

Tuesday any good for you? Cant post Monday as PO is always a nightmare!!!! :shock:

We have now had our new rocker a week and deffo huge success, Jack loves it and we struggle to stop Mogster nipping in if it is free :dohh: What did you decide for K Yas?

Bizarrely Jack is still loving his hop n pop in preference to the jumperoo :wacko: Mogster plays with him in either, its so cute but favourite game of the moment for them both :cloud9: is pass the squish! So cute to see them playing together and its just going to get better - dreading when they start fighting when they get older :(

the fisher price newborn to toddler rocker... it arrived at 7.10 this morning... thanks mothercare! :dohh: waiting for G to wake up so he can put it together!

Yas, has G spent the night with you? Sorry, just being nosy. :blush:

Hi guys! :hi:

Pip - the picture is SO cute!:cloud9:

Moggy, how is Jack doing? I hope he's feeling better.

I bought J a jumperoo this week, ready for christmas! They didn't have any left on that deal in November that Moggy tipped me off about, but mothercare had 20% off all toys on Weds, so I bought it then - whoop!

DH is in Amsterdam this weekend on a stag do. I think I must be crazy! :wacko: So MIL is looking after J for a few hours, I've been riding, which was brill. Now I'm sat pumping, oh the joys! I'm trying to get my supply up a bit, not just to try and fatten the little piglet up a bit, but I need to start getting some in reserve as in January I'm away in London for a night for my sister's hen-do.

My ss STILL hasn't arrived, but I ordered it ages ago, so hoping it will turn up on Monday or Tuesday and I can post either of those days.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend :flower:

Hia...

Moggy- still no news here... Hoing no news is good news:thumbup:

Yas- im hoping the thomas themed cover will do the trick...but with Jac things never fall into place straight away so there may be some blackmailing lol

Pip- great pic :thumbup:

Lydia- we also have the jumperoo at the ready. Was thinking of getting it out early but im going to wait otherwise will feel shes not getting mychcompared to jac:dohh:

Cant remember anything else ive read....:blush:

Xxx

I'll also be posting the SS parcel mon tues too... As long as a few of us do then its ok:thumbup:

Oh.. Pretty certain Ana is teething too... Weve had major rosy cheeks... And this morning only one. I think we can put the bouts of crying down to that... Given her some teething granules this afternoon and she settled within a minute:thumbup:

Xx

Nope Pip! He came at 7am after work so we could go xmas shopping together today for Ks xmas pressies! We are getting on really well though :)

I see, Yas. Good to hear that you are getting on well. Any plans on what you are getting K for Christmas?

I have a Secret Santa question: Will you be wrapping the box that you are sending in Christmas paper or put the wrapped gift into another box? :shrug:

I could tell you but then id have to kill you :haha:

Have wrapped gift then wrapped again for postage :hugs:

Love that avatar :thumbup:

Does K like his rocker Yas?

Have wrapped gift, then wrapped again for postage too :)

K is loving the rocker so far, he's been batting at the toys, when he fell asleep earlier I put him down in it fully reclined and turned the vibrate on and he's stayed asleep for over an hour so far so that's good! I don't like putting him in his cot for naps cos I can't see him :blush: thanks for the recommendation!!!!

We have got him for christmas... 12 books! Mostly hardback, mostly favourites from my childhood i.e the cat in the hat, each peach pear plum, dear zoo, gruffalo etc!! And the rocker was meant to be for christmas but he's had it today.

He's also got a custom nappy with his name on :D and today we bought him this lion https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/9244403/Trail/searchtext>LION.htm, lots of ELC toys like a rain maker and keyboard he can bash, this walker https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/3479865/Trail/searchtext>WALKER.htm. That's it I reckon :)

What are you guys getting your monkeys?? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->