Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

I've also wrapped the gift and then wrapped the package too... or have I?? he he

Pip, I can't believe you didn't get that photo done professionally!!

Ana isnt getting that much as we already have a load of stuff with Jac:blush:
jumperoo being the main one..
A first doll,
Nuby teething toy,
Winnie the pooh slide and learn book,
Vtech spin and discover ocean thingy,
Pink gloworm,
Theres another tething thing but cant remember what it is lol
Im sure theres something else too... But cant remember....
Jac is having way too much.. Kept a load for next birthday or xmas...
Little people stand up ramp,
2in1 little tikes scooter,
Happyland dinosaur set,
Fireman sam vehicle set,
Toolset and case,
Cant remember the rest... Woops...

Xxx

Ugh ladies, feel your pain on the delivery front. I paid about £7 for special delivery from amazon and it didn't arrive (next day deliv.) - they have just refunded it me at last, and the item arrived today yippee!!!

I am still waiting for about 10 parcels at least.....many ordered just at the back end of November before the snow went mental ARGH!!!!

I will be wrapping SS pressie in wrapping paper then packaging however the post office help me package lol!! I will be posting it on Mon or Tues also.

Went out last night with DH - it was fab! We went to see Frankie Boyle at the arena, and my mum and dad had Dylan who was a star apart from his teething poor love.

Ann - we rarely put Dylan down asleep unfortunately as he needs so much help still to go off usually :dohh:

Dylan can mostly sit up now as well as his rolling antics. And yesterday my mum gave him calpol while we were out as he was strugging with teething and nothing else was helping him, and he apparently pulled the spoon out of my dads hand and fed it to himself :rofl: glad he is supportive of our decision to do BLW :haha:

For Christmas - got Dylan the jumperoo which we already put him in oops :blush: some books (some of the Thats Not My! range), a crawl ball thing, a lamaze toy, some ring stacker things, a shape sorter cookie jar.......developmental stuff really that is between 6 and 12 months so for before his birthday. Things I would be wanting to get him anyway as he'll not really 'get' Christmas this year....though he managed to rip open his own secret santa pressie at an early christmas thing we went to :haha:!!!! Oh and a mobile phone (play one) as he is obsessed with mine :haha: mum and dad are keeping quiet about what they are doing for him :shrug: and he has a few bits to open from other family members.

Ummmmm also am making him a treasure box (a sensory box thing - where you pop in pumice stones, wooden stuff, materials, whatever - lots of different textures, shapes, objects etc). But I'm just doing that anyway. It's fun my mum brought me loads of stuff yesterday to look through, just from looking in one drawer :haha:

We managed to get a heap of clothes from mamas and papas outlet nearby us as well for about £3 or £4 each, so stocked up ready for his 6-9 / 9-12 month wardrobe. Thats not really christmassy but a bargain I am pleased with all the same haha.

Loving all your piccies ladies. I should put Dylans reindeer one up though the facebookers may have already spotted it.

Hope you are all well? Just done the last of my christmas shopping YAY!!!

Lia ask the local pet shop or other for a pretty coloured feather - Mogster loved the one in his box as a littlun

if we are filching from your Nan bet she has a chiffony head scarf somewhere you could liberate...:haha: fab for being floaty and playing peepo but not scary as D can see through it :thumbup:

Gonna have to dig out Mogsters box and renew it for Jack but guess should do a bigboy one for Mogster too :wacko:

Thanks for all your lovely comments on the photo, ladies. I am really pleased about how well it turned out too.

I am a bit upset as it appears that S got a bit of my cold. He has been really cuddly and clingy all day, some sneezes and a temperature since he got up this morning. :cry: My poor little baby. He has been in the sling most of the day sleeping. :cloud9:

hi all you lovely ladies, im so sorry ive not been here at all, ive been up to my eyes with everything, soph is now sleping through, goes up about 8 and wakes at 9ish in morn. had no emd off hassle with my car,but nevermind, ive also got a confession, ive discovered facebook,hehe, so if any of you want to add me its sarah costello and its the pic from on here, ive become addicted to a sad sad game, hope you have a lovely xmas and my new years res should be to get on here more

:hi: costgang. Nice to see you on here again. Sorry to hear about your problems, but sounds like you have them sorted now. I don't have FB, so can't add you. :nope:

Aww Pip hope poor S is well soon :hugs::hugs::hugs:

And hi costgang :hi::hi: glad things are going so well with soph, and good to see you on fb, I find it easier to follow what everyones up to on there :haha:

Evening ladies :flower:

Pip you have to get FB! Hope S is feeling better soon :hugs:

:hi: Lia

Evening all,

S was feeling a lot better on Sunday and as there has been lots of dribbling again and at times quite forceful putting his hands in his mouth, we think it might have been teething.

Couldn't go to Waterbabies on Saturday as he wasn't feeling well. Have you received the invitation to the photoshoot yet, Yas? We have received it last week. We were pretty sure we wouldn't attend as we think it is a bit of a rip off, but seeing the prices in the leaflet...:shock:

I have just read in the TV mag that One Born Every Minute is back at Christmas, one episode on Christmas Eve and four on Christmas Day. It is called One Born at Christmas. Really looking forward to it as I enjoyed watching the series when I was pregnant with S.

Couldn't go to Waterbabies on Saturday as he wasn't feeling well. Have you received the invitation to the photoshoot yet, Yas? We have received it last week. We were pretty sure we wouldn't attend as we think it is a bit of a rip off, but seeing the prices in the leaflet...:shock:

Nope, what does yours say?? Mine will be about 20-30% more I think being London :dohh: I'm going to do a photoshoot at the end of the third term I think and just buy the smallest cheapest pic... to be honest the lessons alone (£15.50 a week) nearly cripple me, they're enough of an extravagence!!

To attend the photoshoot alone is £45 here. This does not get you anything at all, even if you decide you do not like the pics they have taken, that money is gone.

And then the smallest pic is the 9x6 photo, which costs an additional £39.99. The most expensive item on this list is a 30x20 Canvas for the bargain price of £329.99. :shock: And I have just read that in February only £10 of your £45 is redeemable against any order you place. So it is only £29.99 for the smallest pic. Bargain!

As I said we think it is a bit of a rip off, the fact that you have to pay the £45 just for attending, they say it is to cover their costs, but I am not sure. :nope: Also, I don't like the fact that you do not get a digital copy of the image.

Oh Pip, the CHEAPEST one here is £69.99 the girls in the class before us told us last week!!!! And the most expensive one? £799....... :shock: and they were last years prices, we've already been told they've gone up!!!

I am gonna do it, and get the cheapest pic just so we've got a momento of our time at Waterbabies, cos we do love it. I'm waiting till after the second or third term though. Are you???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->