Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

Could you not just buy a waterproof/underwater camera and spread the cost among the whole class? Thats extortionate! Can see why you would want to get a pic though :kiss:

We also think that the prices are extortionate, so I doubt that we will get them done. Money is a bit tight with me only getting SMP :cry:, but even if it wasn't I don't think we could justify it. Moggy, I don't think you can do that with your own camera as I am sure Waterbabies are also making money on the pics, maybe commission on what's sold.

I think I will be looking into independent underwater photographers in a few months time.

:dohh: You did great with the pudding pic so sure you will sort water pics too :thumbup:

:hi: Claire (and everyone else :friends:)

Yeah Waterbabies don't let you take in your own cameras and neither do the local pools in my area! Cheeky buggers...

:hi: moggy... hows Jack.. Is he better now?:hugs:

Pip- i agree with you.. Either way its far too much money. I hate these companies who take advantage of parents for stuff like this :growlmad: pixiphoto who takes pics in boots, and bounty reps in hospitals being similar ones. ..anyway... Arent memories more valuable and priceless:shrug: dont get me wrong.. I take a lot of pics but i wont pay an extortionate price...But at the end of the day theyre probable worth it if its for domething unusual...

Right...time gor me to get off the high horse... Lol

Yas- hia..:hugs:

Xxx

I think I would smuggle a camera in he he!! I agree Pip, that photo you did with the bowl is so good, you could easily get a good under water one. Maybe you'll just have to photoshop some water on to a normal photo!! lol!

Morning all :hi:

Claire Jack is much better, starting to get better nights again, last night we were up just the once for 25 minutes so almost better. Bronchitis passing for me, cough is much improved so hoping we will all be better come christmas.

What did Jac think of 3rd n& Bird?

Mogsters current fave is The Snowman or Father Christmas - he sits enchanted on the sofa :cloud9:

We had a pretty bad last night as the wee man just cried, cried and cried...:cry: And so did I. He finally went off to sleep again at 3.30 and slept through to 9.30 this morning. He must have been exhausted. This morning his cheeks were slightly red and he just doesn't quite seem himself. And after last Saturday we are guessing he is teething.

I know you can give Calpol, but I also heard about the granules. What are they and where do you get them from? Are there different ones available?

Moggy- he liked it... There was a lot of singing in the one we watched so he was enchanted lol are they all like that? Glad hes getting better... And you too:hugs:

Pip- we have the nelsons teething granules... Sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt...worth a try IMO though:thumbup: i suppose it depends how severe it is at the time:shrug:

Well .. Off to work in a bit to see friends and dish out xmas stuff... Oh and organuse a drink with a buddy for next week:blush:

Xx

Poor S, and poor you- it's just so frustrating and upsetting all round :hugs:

The granules didn't do anything for K and he doesn't seem to like Bonjela, but Calgel works really well for us- I put a bit on his dummy and he calms right down instantly. I use it REALLY sparingly though. You can get the granules from most chemists.

If you think it's definitely teeth, crush an ice cube in a muslin cloth and let him munch on that too- when K's cheeks were really red I did that and he finally stopped crying and the redness faded.

we used teetha granules for Mogster, Jack is happy teething on his squish!

Claire yes most episode involve a fair bit of singing, have got Moigster the christmas dvd for chrimbo - you can find it for about ~£4 delivered if you have a looksie - got ours on play.com in Oct! We all love it in our house :)

OMG Yas! Just looked at your ticker - in 4 weeks and 6 days K will be six months :shock: where did the time go?

I have no idea, it has ZIPPED by, I miss my tiny newborn so much! But I LOVE this independant happy little man sooooo much, too- every day he is learning more and seeing the world through his eyes is so amazing :cloud9:

That reminds me- I wanted to tell you all, I've decided to defer my uni place until 2012. I've already applied, and will still go through the application process this spring, but wont start till Sep 12 instead of Sep 11. It's been a hard choice, but I'm missing so, so much just being away at college and i'll never get these years back, so i'm going to have a year with my little man :cloud9:

Nope. I've applied to Hertfordshire (if me and G are still together and happy...), Canterbury and Brighton (if me and G are rubbish and we need a distance between us...), and Roehampton which is just up the road for me, in case I can't make my mind up about where to move :rofl:

Hi Ladies!

Moggy, Happy to hear things are better at your end!!

Pip: I'm glad you got some rest in the end, hopefully you can figure out soon if he's teething or what!! Poor little man! and momma!:hugs:

Yas: Good for you! I don't blame you fvor wanting this year off with Kia...so much is happening...I look at at Peyton every day in awe. It's such an experience watching this little person grow and learn...you see the wonder in her eyes! :cloud9:

Soooo.....guess what I received this morning!!!!??? :happydance: Yup! My secret santa gift!!!! It too all the restraint i nthe world not to open it! :haha: I did open the card though!! Thank you! :hugs:

xo

Haha!! Yes because I'm the one who gave out the instructions remember?! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"