Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

Brig- :happydance: well done you for not opening it...i have a hubby who is like a big kid.. He wants to feel shake and analyse each pressie... And he'll want to open them xmas eve as he cant wait till xmas day :haha:

Xx

Brig- :happydance: well done you for not opening it...i have a hubby who is like a big kid.. He wants to feel shake and analyse each pressie... And he'll want to open them xmas eve as he cant wait till xmas day :haha:

Xx

Mine is the same way!! :haha: We open present x-mas eve as well...we start around 10ish and finish past midnight so its x-mas! lol

LOL!!! How exciting!! Well done for being so reserved!

Pip, poor you and S. I'm dreading the teething. I think sometimes Harry suffers a bit but I think it's just movement in the gums. I think he's a way off from them breaking through. Yas, great tip with the ice though!

Yas, I agree with Brigitte that deferring sounds wise. You have so much on your plate right now and you would probably have resented the time apart from K if you had gone this year.

Moggy, glad you and Jack are feeling much better!!

Claire how are things with you?

xx

Well my reserve is wavering Ann!! LOL!! the corner of the pressie is torn and all I can see is a fabulous lilac colour!!! I am soooo tempted! lol

xo

aargh! Last post tomorrow unless special delivery :dohh: Think we may be missing sending cards this year unless we know address in heads as my address book is soomewhere safe.....very safe.....just cant remember where is that safe! :oops:

LOL!!! Go for it Brigitte!! xx

Ok...since you insist!!!! :)!!!! Brb!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:It's BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! :cloud9: What a gorgeous pressie!! Peyton will look beautiful in it!!! Let me take a photo!!! I'll attach it! thank you so much for all the treats as well! Mmmmmm!!!:haha: :hugs:

xo

Attachments

• PC140046.jpg
    PC140046.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 10
aargh! Last post tomorrow unless special delivery :dohh: Think we may be missing sending cards this year unless we know address in heads as my address book is soomewhere safe.....very safe.....just cant remember where is that safe! :oops:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

This is Exactly like me:haha:

Jack is mobile! No leaving him on the bed playing with his gym any more :nope: Left him on the changing mat in the bathroom to go get more nappies from his cupboard - came back and he was the other side of the room having crabbed with his head and feet to get there - hes been crabbinga little for a while but hes now mobile doing it :shock:

This afternoon during tummy time he did the same just on his elbows and feet - kind of breakdance stylee but effective enough - my baby is growing up :brat: wish they could be babies forever but so proud of all he is learning to do, wont be long and he will be solo sitting and playing properly with his big bro rather than being played with IYKWIM :cloud9:

Awwwe! In a way YAY Jack...but my my my...isn't that young to be so mobile!?? WOW!!

And Ann, yes it does have room to grow!! it will last through her first winter, which makes me happy because I can see it being a item I'll have trouble sending to the "Don't Fit" pile.

Brig- she looks gorgeous hun:cloud9:

Moggy- well done Jack... Even though mummy needs an extra pair of eyes now lol. :cloud9:

Ana has been blowing bubbles all the time now and making a noise while she does it.....so funny and cute :cloud9: she seems quite proud of herself lol

Last round of jabs on thursday for now. Glad to get them out of the wat and enough time till xmas if we get crabby.

Love u all wonderful ladies:hugs:

Xx

Wow! That's impressive... go Jack! Time is going fast but I'm loving my boy more and more every day.

Claire, good luck for Thurs. I'm sure it will be a relief to get them over with for a while.

if he can hold off rolling should be safe for a few days yet....off to watch CSI Miami - catch you all tomorrow!

Love the coat Brig - SS did good! :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->