Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

Moggy - Enjoy hun :thumbup:

Ann - yep...done for another 8 months after thurs...phew:thumbup:

xx

I love it Brig it's sooooo pretty on her, good choice Ann!

Can't believe Jack is crawling, in a way i'm glad i've got a lazy boy who doesn't want to move :rofl: no need to worry when I go for a wee yet :rofl:

I did cheat christmas cards this year, hehehe! I ordered personalised photo ones so all I had to do was write who they were to inside, they already said merry christmas love Y and K :D

not crawling Yas its scooching along kind of combination of the breakdance front flippy thing and commando elbow pulling along on his front and on his back he crabs with feet and head to push himself along. Cute to watch :cloud9:

Moggy :hi::hi:

Pip- did u sort the amazon order? I had my postage refunded... Item still not arrived yesterday so i sent them another email. Theyre shipping me another one now :wacko:

Xx

Hee hee at the crabbing, thats exactly what DH has been calling what J is doing (not really moving anywhere at the moment though, just shuffling!)

I need to call amazon, next day delivery, half arrived Sat, other half of order not here yet....

LOVE the ss present Brig and Ann - so cute! I want to get one for J! My ss pressie isn't anywhere near as exciting I'm afraid!

Claire, still no sign of the item, but they have dispatched another one now. I still would like to receive a refund for my postage though.

Glad the SS present was a success! Also do you get Cadburys and Green&Blacks in Canada? - you probably do I guess.

Soo tired today. We had two requests last night for 5 imprint keyrings and 2 necklaces for Christmas and today was the day we were taking all the orders to be fired so we had to prepare everything until the wee hours so that today we could blitz them in time. Thankfully it's all done and they are now ready to be collected! Just need to polish them tomorrow and Friday and then they're done!

I've placed an order with Amazon for Harry. I hope I get it in time!

xx

Pip/Lydia- send tham a message via the website... Be blunt and ask for a refund on postage if it was supposed to be next day. The have answered me pretty quick too..mention theyre xmas pressies as last day to guarantee xmas delivery is tomorrow i think.

Xx

On the amazon front - I rung them up and said I'd not received my delivery next day - they said I'd have to wait to see if the item turned up for a refund on teh item, but they had no quibbles about refunding me the postage. Just had an email today to confirm it :thumbup:

Glad the SS present was a success! Also do you get Cadburys and Green&Blacks in Canada? - you probably do I guess.

Soo tired today. We had two requests last night for 5 imprint keyrings and 2 necklaces for Christmas and today was the day we were taking all the orders to be fired so we had to prepare everything until the wee hours so that today we could blitz them in time. Thankfully it's all done and they are now ready to be collected! Just need to polish them tomorrow and Friday and then they're done!

I've placed an order with Amazon for Harry. I hope I get it in time!

xx

We do have cadburys but not Green&Blacks. Although there was a couble of those cadbury things that we don't have here...the fudge and the monkey thing I believe it was. Looking forward to trying them!!

xo

Ann- wow youve been busy..Hope ur order comes in time .. If it passes the expexted delivery date..get in touch with them:thumbup:

I ordered a lamaze beaver toy for Jack yesterday on standard debenhams delivery - it arrived today :shock:

My mum sent a parcel from Germany Monday morning and it arrived this afternoon. :thumbup:

I have a question for you, ladies. Are you all getting tax credits? I have been asked the other day if I am getting any and was looked at rather strange when I answered no. :blush: Can someone explain a bit more in detail to me what they are please? What are you getting them for and how are they being paid? Sorry if these are silly questions, but I really don't have a clue.

I get child tax credits, Pip. I phoned up when he was born and did this interview over the phone then was sent a pack. I get money weekly into my bank account. I have no idea how it works, but I think it's for families on low income or maternity allowance and stuff???

https://taxcredits.hmrc.gov.uk/Qualify/WhatAreTaxCredits.aspx

There's a calculator on there and a phone number x

Pip- if u and hubby income comes to less than approx £55000 (i think) u'll still get the basic childs tax credit allowance. For the first yr of a childs life you get more and then it drops if youre in the higher earnings...if ur on low oncome you get more and can have working tax credits too. We get the bare minimum tax childs credits and that works out at £80 a month until Ana is 1 yrs old, then itll drp to approx £40 or so. Like i say, if you have lower income youll get more...probably a fair bit more.

I think my slumber bear thingy is dying:cry:. It was playing up last week but batteries fixed it. It doesnt seem sensitive to noise anymore and didnt do anything when i shook it this morning:dohh: think ill buy new this time rather than ebay and go for the basis one... Theres always bloody something..
Off for jabs in a bit...:cry:

Xx

we get diddly squat like Claire, we are at that unlucky household income that means we get even less next year despite the horrendous amount of tax that goes at source!

we get diddly squat like Claire, we are at that unlucky household income that means we get even less next year despite the horrendous amount of tax that goes at source!

Snap ^^^^^

Don't understand what they are as we get sod all - though if I don;t go back to work it may change?

Think there was an entitlement checker on direct.gov if I remember rightly - worth a look :hugs:

Jabs went as well as can be expected..she did me proud as i went alone as Jac is full of cold with a bad cough. Considering she had 3 jabs one after the other...she did cry for a bit but within a minte had a great big smile for the nurse :thumbup:

We have a severe weather warning here for snow..we missed out last time but looks serious for us this time. Hubby working till 9 so hope he gets home ok as its due to start this aft. Off to get a loaf of bread as soon as jac wakes just in case lol

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->