Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

Are we still doing the guessing thing after Christmas for our Secret Santas? The reason I am asking is that I have something to say about my present that I have sent, but when the receiver opens it, it would probably out me as the Secret Santa if that makes sense. :dohh: I don't have to say it though.

Claire, glad Ana was a brave girl at the jabs. Poor Jac though. Hope he feels better soon.

We have already had some snow here today, but it has stopped now and is all melted away. It is really cold though. Brrrr.

say it anyway Pip, think we will all guess our SS anyway......

Wish I had put a skwish in mine now :dohh: hopefully the little recipient will love it or the mummy will love it or they both will.....can we open before christmas?

Good girl Ana with the jabs, which ones were they Claire? Both boys have jabs on monday but as OH off he is coming too....think will get Mogsters first so seeing Jack get his doesnt scare him....

Good job Ana!!!

Moggy what's a skwish!!

K does me sooooooooooo proud at Waterbabies... just had another fab lesson... he has never ever cried, everyone loves him he's the star of the show! He does the long underwater swims and comes up laughing and spluttering :cloud9:

Okay then. I have realised that I forgot to put the tag on the box. It is all prepared and written...sitting next to me. :dohh:

Looking forward to our WB on Saturday, Yas. Especially as we missed last week's. Well done, K for making mummy proud. :thumbup:

We missed a week too a few weeks ago cos of my earache and I hated it! Looking at the clock and thinking that's £15.50 gone to waste :rofl: How's S getting on? Do you both enjoy it?? xx

Skwish

https://www.whoozit-toys.co.uk/manhattan_toys/Manhattan_Skwish_Colourburst.php

We have two now in the different colour schemes. Jack is teething on one of them as we speak :)

Pip I didnt use a tag incase they recognised my writing but then OH pointed out my writing is on here and is typeface :dohh:

Pip I didnt use a tag incase they recognised my writing but then OH pointed out my writing is on here and is typeface :dohh:

Hahaha!!! Oh Moggy! This made me laugh! lol I put tags on...well it will also come in a huge thing that says CANADA post so there's no guessing for my gift! lol And I kinda ruined it by saying Ann was my SS. I was just too excited! :)

Claire: So happy Jabs went well!

And you ladies have got me wanting to take P to swim lessons!! :haha:

xo

Yas, I felt bad about not going too as the lessons are quite expensive. But we did what was best for our LO.

We love it. S really enjoys it and so do OH and I. We take turns to go into the water with him.

Brig, do it. You will all love it. I cannot recommend it enough.

MOGGY! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Pip so glad you're enjoying it, we have decided Garry is probably going to do the third term with him, we'd take it in turns now but he can't get Thursdays off which is when the beginners terms are xxx

Skwish

https://www.whoozit-toys.co.uk/manhattan_toys/Manhattan_Skwish_Colourburst.php

We have two now in the different colour schemes. Jack is teething on one of them as we speak :)

J LOVES hers, but does have a habit of poking herself in the eye with it as she puts a bit of it in her mouth :haha:. I haven't got the colour-way though, thats cute!

What's the difference between them or is it just the colour?

Moggy- she had her 3rd lot today...the 4 month ones where theyre boosters for the ones shes had before...2 in 1 leg and 1 in the other. That skwish looks cool:thumbup:

Xx

Oh my secret santa present has arrived btw - well Dylans that is :haha:

Errrrrrr are we opening before Christmas........? Cos Dylan wanted to rip the paper right off........:haha:

Loving the spotty beautiful wrapping paper - Dylan said it is tasty too :thumbup::haha:

Got to dash as Dylan a bit off it today, screaming like a banshee with his teeth we think so possibly not risking my works do tomorrow as DH would just not have the patience with him I think ........... :blush: on the bright side I finally got my hair done today WAHOOOOO!!! :haha:

Big hugs to all ladies and babies and will try and catch up on the thread tomorrow :hugs:

What's the difference between them or is it just the colour?

Far as I can tell it is just the colour :wacko:

One is red/yellow/green/blue with black elastic the other is more colourful with blue elastic, I prefer the blue elasticed one but Jack seems quite content with either, his fave is one in each hand :haha:

Lydia he used to poke it towards his eyes but is now very adept at getting it in his mouth or using it to bash stuff or just to shake and make a noise.

Great toy and my favourite to sit on if I sit down and there is a toy there this is the best one. No sharp bits and it just skwishes under you so doesnt hurt or damage the toy :)

No parcel here yet.....:nope:

Moggy- she had her 3rd lot today...the 4 month ones where theyre boosters for the ones shes had before...2 in 1 leg and 1 in the other. That skwish looks cool:thumbup:

Xx

we have those on Monday with Mogsters preschool ones - although he is at school already :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->