Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

:coffee:
Moggy- she had her 3rd lot today...the 4 month ones where theyre boosters for the ones shes had before...2 in 1 leg and 1 in the other. That skwish looks cool:thumbup:

Xx

we have those on Monday with Mogsters preschool ones - although he is at school already :dohh:

Maybe they should rename to post pre-school
:rofl::rofl:

No sign of my secret santa either.. Probably all lost in royal mail cupboard somewhere

Xx

Ladies, I know most of you have the Infant to Toddler Rockers, but what do you think of this? https://www.mothercare.com/Fisher-P...ing=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=42764041&mcb=core

I think it is very similar, only difference is that up to 9kg it can also be used as a swing. I am just wondering as we are struggling a little to get LO to fall asleep anywhere other than on us, so I am thinking that maybe the swing would help him drift off? I'd look for it 2nd hand though as it is too expensive new.

Ladies, I know most of you have the Infant to Toddler Rockers, but what do you think of this? https://www.mothercare.com/Fisher-P...ing=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=42764041&mcb=core

I think it is very similar, only difference is that up to 9kg it can also be used as a swing. I am just wondering as we are struggling a little to get LO to fall asleep anywhere other than on us, so I am thinking that maybe the swing would help him drift off? I'd look for it 2nd hand though as it is too expensive new.

I'd go for it G!! P was the same way before...would only fall asleep on us and so now she falls asleep on me and I put her in her swing...Voila! 3 hour time slot to clean, relax, cook etc...

xo

Opposite here- K HATED the swing with a passion and screamed everytime he was put it in. Plus, there was one of those on display in Mothercare and when in rocker mode it seemed really flimsy compared to the FP b-t-t rocker. xxx

I've been wrapping prezzies for hours, BORED OUT OF MY BRAINS, it's beginning to look like Kia himself wrapped them... I'm not the best wrapper as it is :rofl:

I had a 'terrible mother' moment earlier... K's been getting hysterical at bedtime... ever since his op he's stopped putting himself to sleep and screams blue murder if put down unless DEAD asleep... it's getting worse every night not better, he starts rubbing his eyes, eyes start shutting, and screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeam. Nothing helps, not being held, laid down, rocking, playing, nothing nothing nothing!!! Anyway I plonked myself down on the sofa earlier with him in my arms and whacked his head on the wall behind me :cry::cry: he sobbed and sobbed and so did I :cry::cry::cry: I feel SHIT :cry:

Aww, hugs Yas, you know I can sympathise with that having moaned to you recently about J.

I put J in a friend's fisher price swing (an open-top 'take me along' swing) today and she fell straight to sleep in it. Admittedly she was shattered, but she didn't even fight the sleep. She HATES our M&Ps swing that was my sister's, its a lot more upright than the FP one. However, she has the jumperoo coming for crimbo so she's not being treated to anything else for a while!!

Yas, you are not a bad mum and I am sure K is fine. :hugs: I feel for you on the sleeping front as we seem to have problems for the last 4 days getting S to sleep at night. He is now at the stage where he really tries to fight the tiredness and then gets really frustrated 'cause he is so tired. Then he starts screaming like crazy and there is no consoling him. :nope:

I thought the swing thing was quite similar to the I-T-T rocker, but from what you are saying it isn't?

Lia, I'm waiting until christmas (which for us is christmas eve as DH works on the day itself), but won't mind at all if everyone else opens theirs before then, so I say go for it if Dylan wants to! :thumbup:

That's the other thing I was thinking, Lydia. I have seen a thread on here before where people posted pics of their LO's who had fallen asleep in the Jumperoo. There werelots of them...

Here's the link: https://www.babyandbump.com/baby-club/447607-sleeping-jumperoo-baby-add-yours.html

Hee hee - very cute! I really hope she likes the jumperoo and plays in it! She won't play for more than 10 minutes/fall asleep in either of her two rockers or the swing we have, cheeky madam only does it in someone else's, knowing we'll eventually buy one I'm sure!! The only thing we have bought her that works is her playmat, she loves it!

looks fab Pip, cant remember exactly where uuup north you are but is this any good?

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FISHER-PRICE...ivities_SwingsBouncers_GL&hash=item3cb33d5bc9

Quite a few on ebay if you search fisher price smart swing, they tend to be the older linkadoo style in navy but from 99p upwards worth a look!

Yas you're not a bad mum love, I heard DH singing "Dilly bang bang Dilly Dilly bang bang" (to the tune of chitty chitty bang bang) and when I quizzed him on it, he said its what he sings when Dylan bumps something.............

so he is bumping so much he has a theme tune??????????????????? :dohh::dohh::dohh:

Dylan has just pooped everywhere. Literally. His elbow, my knuckles, his foot.... guess thats why he was crabby yesterday :dohh:

Really want to start swimming in the new year with Dylan - we have baby massage and baby yoga first though :thumbup:

Yas - Dylans (already poor) sleeping is out the window at the minute. I heard they can get a bit more clingy during the sleep regression?? He is hard at the minute :dohh:

:hi: ladies :hi: my last web order parcel finally arrived yest - only 3 weeks late, cheers royal mail :winkwink:

Secret Santa arrived and I can guess I think from the tag on Jacks who my santa is....theres a card too but it says if I open it I will know....to open or not?

Yas you are not a bad Mum! Anything but in fact. We are only human and things like that will happen. Don't beat yourself up about it. :hugs:

Harry is currently asleep in his swing. It's not a 3-1 job but it's fab. Tbh he will grow out of it in a few months but it's been a Godsend. It's the Fisher Price Aquarium swing.

Grrrr!!! My Mum asked me to send my gran her card recorded so it deffo arrived.....she wasnt in so now she will have to collect from sorting office which she will never do :dohh: Sods law I put pics of boys in it for her to take with her when she is away over christmas. :brat: :hissy: :brat:

Ah thats better! :winkwink:

oh and Yas - you are a fab Mummy, maybe K is ready to wean? Help settle him if he feels FULL...a la post christmas dinner for us? You are doing fab!

My secret santa arrived this morning!!! Excited! And I know who mine is from too!!

No Added Sugar sale is on - still extortionately expensive, but 50% off quite a lot, so Jemima has been treated to a playsuit and the skirt which matches the cardigan that we won from them. (website isn't working correctly though, so if you want to look, use the search option and just search 'top' or 'trouser' etc to find things).

My secret santa arrived this morning!!! Excited! And I know who mine is from too!!

No Added Sugar sale is on - still extortionately expensive, but 50% off quite a lot, so Jemima has been treated to a playsuit and the skirt which matches the cardigan that we won from them. (website isn't working correctly though, so if you want to look, use the search option and just search 'top' or 'trouser' etc to find things).

How do you know who it is from?

Off to have a look at that website in a minute...how did you win the cardigan? Did I miss something?

my SS is reading the thread right now I think....lol

looks fab Pip, cant remember exactly where uuup north you are but is this any good?

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FISHER-PRICE...ivities_SwingsBouncers_GL&hash=item3cb33d5bc9

Quite a few on ebay if you search fisher price smart swing, they tend to be the older linkadoo style in navy but from 99p upwards worth a look!

S has never been in one of those swings, so I have no idea if he would like it or not. On the other hand I could get an I-T-T rocker for about £15. Decisions, decisions....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->