Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

Pip we have a chicco polly that we had for Mogster, we also have an ikea antilop jobby that we take to rellies as the legs come off and finally we have a wooden one for the dinner table (it lives in the dining room) - currently feeding Jackster in his old bouncer though as he eats so little its easier to be on the ground with him and the cloths!!! Once he is a bit older we will use the highchair for food as currently he sits in it whilst we eat! Hopefully when we move we will still have space for one in the kitchen and one in the dining room - both fold which makes life easier! Mogster uses a booster seat that clips to the dining chair.

Yas we nearly bought the Axiss for Mogster when he outgrew the first stage one, we went for the Iseos TT Isofix instead because of the isofix but the Axiss is fab :thumbup: Is K already too big for his baby one? Wow :shock: We are aiming for at least 9 months before we have to change Jack into the next seat, he is so long that I wouldnt be surprised!

All this talk of trunkiis is making me want one! I dont care I will carry it and both boys if needs be! Loving the fire engine one best!

Enjoy your bath Lydia!

:hi: everyone else :flower:

I LOVE my secret santa pressie, thank you SS!!! It was a boz full of goodies for the bath from Lush and The Sanctuary, as well as a bath pillow, I'm going to be in heaven! I actually think I might get DH to mind J while he is on his break this afternoon just so that I can have a scrummy bath!

High-chair - I'm going to splash out on a Stokke one, my parent's have them at their house for my nephews and they have lasted SO well, one is 5 years old and you couldn't tell at all, even us grown-ups sit on them or use them as a step to get into high cupboards, I really think you get what you pay for in terms of quality, they're solid and go right from weaning to proper chairs for when they're older.

I am glad you like your SS pressie, Lydia. I thought that most of the presents you get will probably be for the LO and you might enjoy some "Me-Time". Funnily enough I have just returned from a lovely soak in the bath while OH was carrying S in the sling. OH said: "Go and relax a little in the bath while the wee man is sleeping." :cloud9:

As for the high chair: Are you talking about the Tripp Trapp? If so, we have just been looking at it online and were saying how much use you get out of them.

Moggy, I know the Trunkies are adorable, aren't they? We really like the Gruffalo one, so I will probably be keeping an eye on them. The fire engine is cute too. :thumbup:

Pip - highchairs, we went for the Ikea antilop one. We are planning to do BLW and with it being so messy all the BLWers seemed to recommend it as you could literally hose it down to clean it :haha: I figured it was cheap enoguh to give it a go - would have been tempted by the Tripp Trapp one though if hubby wasn't a cheap Yorkshireman :winkwink:

Lydia - what a lovely SS gift, bliss! My DH got me some wonderful smellies this year they look too beautiful to use - he said they come on the condition that when I want to use one, he and Dyl go out for boy time and I can have a bath all to myself :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Evening all! :flower:

Mmm I fancy a bath now! What a lovely idea.

Lydia, so pleased you dh liked his golf ball marker! I hope he uses it. x

We haven't got a highchair yet. I'm still not sure if Harry is ready to be weened. We tried baby rice again, without the pear as I haven't had a chance to get any yet, and although he did eat some, he didn't seem convinced by it. I don't want to force it upon him, I'm just not sure what the signs are that he's ready or not ready. I thought his needing food more often and regressing with the sleep might have been a sign?

I thought his needing food more often and regressing with the sleep might have been a sign?

I thought these were normal signs of 4 months sleep regression. :shrug:

^^^^ WSS :thumbup: to be fair, with Dyl having been a frequent night waker no matter what I try, I am not likely to notice an increase in night waking :haha: but I believe they are likely to wake more often with all their developmental changes? :shrug: is he still gaining weight ok? And are his feeds any different - for example Dylan is now sooooo hard to feed in the day as he wants to be doing more exciting stuff. It's hard to know what to do and when isn't it - I'm always doubting myself :dohh: but you're his mummy and know him best - have you asked HV perhaps? :shrug:

https://www.nhs.uk/start4life/pages/no-rush-to-mush.aspx

Thanks ladies. I have heard of the 4 month sleep regression but I thought it was only meant to last a week. Harry has just been getting increasingly bad at going for long stretches between feeds. I have wondered though if the waking at night is partly due to him out-growing his moses basket, hence we are trying him in the cot now. I haven't had him weighed for several weeks now but up until then he seemed to be following a curve - not as steeply as the curves in the book - but a steady curve none the less.

hi all you lovies...:hi:

Ive read all the pages but i cant remember most of it:dohh:..sorry

Yas - Sorry about G hun...but its probably a good decision based on what youve told us :hugs: We have the axiss for Jac and i loooooove it :thumbup: We used it from when he was nearly 8 months old as he was sooo big...it was a lifesaver when i was preggers. Ana will adopt it down the line.....
Jac also loved the card and the books....he got so excited.....see pic of Ana below.....and the body cream is scrumtious...i want to eat it :dohh:

Moggy - I remember reading about billy d beaver and laughed as i knew id got it as a SS. Sounds like weaning is going to plan :thumbup: Weve started here too and she seems to enjoy it...baby rice since wednesday and moving to cereal tomorrow..

Pip- Glad S likes the keys. Got some for Ana but i think she finds them too clumpy and heavy for now. Her fave toy at the mo is her lamaze Emily doll..

Ann - when u get the chance ... pm me....im not impatient at all :blush:

Lia - Watch out with the calpol...Jac's eyes light up when he sees the bottle...he must think its a treat :haha:

Ana is soo much better last few days...still has a cold but been herself more since xmas day. Jac is loving all his pressies...far too much and nowhere to put them....here are some pics......

Mmm..babyrice ... with SS bib :thumbup:
https://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f323/pengiun77/P1010931.jpg
Santa pressie for Jac...
https://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f323/pengiun77/P1010882.jpg
Another Santa pressie
https://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f323/pengiun77/P1010889.jpg
Opening pressies..
https://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f323/pengiun77/P1010895.jpg
As Mrs Clause in Santas jumperoo pressie..
https://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f323/pengiun77/P1010905-1.jpg

Sorry to bore you lot...

xxx

oh forgot....i sold mu chicco highchair as i prefered a booster with jac...now have one that Ana can use from 3 months...love it and its easier to clean and no nook and cranies...but thats me :shrug:

Lia, thanks for the link. I'm thinking maybe he's not ready. I've only been giving him a small amount once a day until he looks disinterested but most of it came back out. Will leave it a bit longer I think. We had a NHS class about weening and we were told that they now recommend starting about 4-5 months. They said that ideally a baby should be on solids by 6 months and that it was good to introduce food gradually ie starting at 4/5 months. I know to try and just do what is right for Harry but I thought maybe just introducing him to the idea and taste now might not be a bad thing and then if he takes to it, great. I might let him taste things going forward but I think maybe he's not ready.

Ops sorry Claire! lol. Where you interested in a keyring, necklace or charm ?

Claire those pics are so cute!! I'm so glad Ana is feeling much better.

Would those of you that liked your keyrings etc mind leaving a review on our FB page? Pip, if you wouldn't mind, perhaps you could email or PM me a brief review that we could use?

Thanks! x

One year ago today this happened...and here I am now sitting with our little sunshine in my arms. :cloud9:

Attachments

• PC280251.jpg
    PC280251.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 1
One year ago today this happened...and here I am now sitting with our little sunshine in my arms. :cloud9:

:cloud9::cloud9:

Its so weird thinking back isnt it.
Ive been thinking today... Jac will be 2 in April... I really cant believe it and how fast its gone....

Xxx

I was wondering if anyone had taken part in this competition?

https://www.mamasandpapas.com/12-da...-Newsletter-_-newsletter_201210-_-Competition

I am trying to work out the word, but can't seem to make any sense of it. :nope: Can you?

Claire, can't believe Jac will already be 2 in April. Time really does fly...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->