Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

Pip my sister bought him one in the Boxing Day deals - under £20 she couldnt resist!

Lydia - tell the tenants that the guy who is coming to do it has been out celebrating the new year so unless they want sh1t everywhere then they need to wait! Its booked for tuesday so unless THEY want to pay the excess fee then they need to suck it up and think themselves lucky they arent in Northern Ireland where they have no water!!!

Happy New Year, ladies. It has been lovely knowing you all and sharing our baby journeys with each other. :hugs:

Happy New Year ladies and babies :)

:friends: May 2011 bring lots more love and laughter to us all :friends:

Fire Engine :happydance: He loves them and airplanes and cars and trains....he is such a boy!!!! I love my boys and cant wait for another year of fun with them :cloud9:

ps We are seeing the new year in asleep :shhh: this weaning lark plays havoc with their sleep patterns! And ours :dohh:

Love you ladies and look forward to our second year together :hug:

Where did she get it from, Moggy, if you don't mind me asking? I don't suppose they had the Gruffalo one on offer, too.

Another sleeping entrance into the New Year here. :sleep:

Night, night all. See you in 2011!

Happy New Year to all of you wonderful ladies and babies. 2010 would never have been quite as fabulous without you!:hug:

J and I actually went to my sisters to see in the new year, we had a lovely dinner, bubbly and played Rapidough, which is my new favourite game, turns out I'm a little competitive about it! I'm seriously tired now though....

Bah, I had written more while we were on the topic of high needs babies - but my post was edited so much that it basically just said happy new year ladies, oh! :dohh:

Hope you are all having a good start to the new years :hugs:

Hello :flower:

Hope all you beauties are well :hugs:

Moggy- how do you like the trunki? Thinking of ordering one off amazon £22 or so..dont know how much use itll get though...holidays next year maybe...lol.. Jac staying at grandmas :shrug:

Xx

not got it yet, its at my sisters still .... should see her before end Jan though so will let you know :thumbup:

not got it yet, its at my sisters still .... should see her before end Jan though so will let you know :thumbup:

Since it was a decent price ive ordered it anyway...itll get used somehow lol

I think we have a 1st tooth coming through here...if it is...it explains 3 consecutive nights of Ana being wide awake at 3 am last week. Hard to see but i can feel something sharp :shrug: Oh...and the dribbling is immense at the mo' ...........

xx

Hi Claire, thanks for your message re Harry :) He's feeling much better today thanks although still a bit tearful. It was just incredibly heart breaking.

Thanks also ladies for your FB messages. It's been a tough week so I really appreciated them. :hugs:

Claire, I think Harry has a 2nd tooth about to pop through which might be why he was so bad yesterday. I hope Ana isn't suffering too much, the poor thing, and that you get some good sleep tonight. xx

And a belated HAPPY NEW YEAR!! LOL!!

I've decided I am definitely not going to return to my old job. I have always thought I would try and get another but that I would go back if nothing came up. Since then I realised I wouldn't get home in time to pick Harry up from nursery so it's a no go! Whoop whoop! xx

xxx

thats the main reason I took the career break when it was offered. Couldnt bear the thought of waking up my baby only to drop him off with nursery before breakfast to get to work and then get home in time to bath him and put him to bed. I know folk do it but as I had a choice we decided to cope with a little less money and give up a few little extras. To be honest I dont miss things as I have too much to distract me with my boys.

You wont regret it Ann and if you want to go back later then you still can, if I ever go back it will be part time until the boys are big enough to look after themselves.

Hey ladies!!

just a quick one from me! I made sweet potatoes for Peyton today and she loved them!!! Here is the proof!!

xo

Attachments

• P1030172.jpg
    P1030172.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 2
Thanks Moggy. I would get home about 6.30pm and that is when we normally bath Harry ready for bed so I would never see him :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->