Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

Mogster does :sick:

I can imagine its interesting for a 3 yr old :haha:
Jac sometimes takes an intrest when im changing Ana's nappy too...the curious mind of a toddler LOL

I'll probably try to sell the quinny first as i think its more desirable....hubby needs to source some boxes for me so i can ship them too rather than sell locally as i think i'd struggle where i am....deffo with the britax.

xx

Pip just wondered if you'd had a chance to read the book yet? A mum at my waterbabies was hoping to borrow it when you've finished :flower:

I am on the last chapter, so will hopefully be able to send it back to you early next week. Is that okay?

Well poos have definitely been different here!!!
She started eating her cereal like a champ on the 31st we had a poo on the 2nd and the 3rd. sorry tmi..Thick sticky greener poos at that!!! then started the sweet potatoes on the 3rd...im sure the next poo will be really gross! lol

Thanks everyone, I just run out of ideas of what to do with her iykwim? I do our usual playmat/jumperoo/singing/reading etc and then she's bored and whiney, she never wants to just cuddle like she used to!? She just seems to do a lot of crying these days...

Moggy, we brought bedtime forward, she was sleeping downstairs in her pram anyway, so now I put her to bed at about 7.30/8pm (plan is to bring it even further forward, but I didn't want to change from her usual 'evening nap' time to begin with), so its the later afternoon/early evening when we can't go for a walk/shops etc.

I really can't wait until she can interact with me a little more so that I can play with her some more.

She hasn't worked out how to bounce in her jumperoo yet, so I haven't thought about a door bouncer, plus I'm a little concerned about the dog's reaction to it, she gets excited if we dance etc, so might want to get involved in the fun and she's rather a large dog! (She likes to high-five if she wants to beg and I don't think J would appreciate a high-five from her!!). I suppose I could just shut the dog in the other room. Recommendations for a door-bouncer?

Claire - I was buggy obsessive when we were looking, I really wanted a second, but I've been restrained and haven't thought about it in a while. We've got my sister's landrover buggy to use when J is a little bigger and for now when we're off-roading she just goes in her carrier. I'm going to be a nightmare when I do start looking at light-weight prams etc though...

This poo talk is hysterical, I can just picture Mogster sitting and watching!! My nephew's love helping to change J's nappy, but I don't think they'll be so excited about a really dirty explosion!

I'm really hoping for a better night tonight, my eyes were so puffy this morning it was ridiculous! At least DH doesn't wake up these days (much to my annoyance on some nights!), so he's actually got sympathy in the morning!

Lydia that sounds like Harry at times. To be fair though usually it's more when he is teething. Thankfully his 2nd tooth seems to be breaking through so FX we'll get our happy boy back soon!

Yas, I tried Harry on banana today and he gagged as well! I'm only giving him the odd spoon full here and there just to get him used to different tastes gradually.

Thanks ladies for the lovely feedback on FB! Claire, sorry for the delay hun. My sister gave the postman your wipes yesterday so I was hoping you would have them by now. FX you will have them tomorrow.

xx

Lydia the door bouncer they dont have to bounce, Jack bounces and swings in his and chat to me as I cook - we have a lindam one we had for Mogster but theyre usually in the asda baby event which is 17 January and you can often pick em up second hand for under a fiver posted!

As for the poop watching, they arent explosions more sausage birth stylee :oops: Mogster is fascinated and gives me running commentary :rofl: Jack just laughs and grins up at me. He did 4 separate poos today :shock:

We have two food sittings with Jack...veg mush at 11 and fruit mush with rice at 5....last night was sooo good dont know what to expect tonight....

I want a new buggy now :brat:

I haven't had a single solid poo yet, I can't WAIT till we do, these 3/4 day poo explosions knock me ill! :sick:

Pip, that's fine!

Claire, no of course he never contributed to the Bee, he's paid me £80 a month since I was 6 months preggo and NEVER paid anything on top of that bar one christmas outfit.

The Britax sounds crap and their customer service does too!!!!! What is it about the P&T that you don't like? Everytime I see one I feel like crying- I always hoped i've have two under two in one of those :(

Lydia, we do the fun rounds here... jumperoo/dancing and singing/playing on belly on floor mat with toys/sitting between my legs looking at books/laying on back on toymat with arches/in sling for a walk/door bouncer and repeat! I do each activity till he cries, anything from 2 minutes to 20 lol. And if he is beyond unimpressed with me it's in the pram and out for a walk, no matter how shite the weather.

Lia, I got my babywearing cover today- it's AWESOME- I can now go out in the rain without the buggy! Yippee! We look a bit bonkers but at least it works. I shall put pics on fb later.

Also got my new dream changing bag today and I am in looooooooove. :cloud9:
It's a Ju Ju Be 'BFF' their new big one. I LOVE it cos you can hang it from the buggy with clips, use a shoulder strap, carry handle on top, or backpack straps so can be worn with my sling. It's bigger than the Yummy Mummy and the Ju Ju Be-All, and opens at the front so no more rooting around. It's this one:

https://www.thatcuteage.com/p3222-Ju-Ju-Be-BFF-Shadow-Waltz?src=gBase

Oooh, yes, pics of the cover please! That sounds brill, I'm having to either use an umbrella or revert to the pram when the weather is rubbish!

I think I need to add some more things to my J-entertainment repertoire!!

I think I'll look to get a bouncer then Moggy, not much of an investment so it doesn't really matter if the dog makes it impossible to use much! (Poor dog keeps doing big sighs and then goes upstairs to be when J is crying!!). Hope you have another good night tonight - I'm totally jealous!!! J was so good for so long and now I think I've ruined it by trying to get her to bed earlier!!

It's this one https://www.naturalconnection.co.uk/hoppediz-basic-fleece-cover-p-125.html

I'll try and get the pics up in a bit!

Don't worry Lydia, it'll soon pass and she'll change her habits again! Persevere, it just sounds like an almighty growth spurt xx

Yas - loving the cover yay! And the bag - dammit - was looking for one that would convert to a backpack for ages but couldn't find one big enough. So went for the pacapod which I lurve but still.....!

Lydia - anything useful on here? https://www.babycentre.co.uk/baby/development/letsplay/ Dylan is really on and off at the minute so he is getting to be harder to entertain lol.... captain calamari remains a favourite though!

Yas- no offense hun but G needs to get his finger out of his @rse and sort it for you..he trully doesnt realise what he's needs to do to privide for his son and make things easier for you:nope:
I like the p&ts but i prefer 4 wheels rather than 3 for curbs..there is a hammerhead but its even more expensive. The wheels are air filled..so punctures are likely..been there with a single buggy and its soooo hard to push if u get one...especially with 2 kids..the buggy doesnt fold with 2nd seat attached. These are minor things really..but my britax does them all except strap my kids in :haha:

Ann- no worries about the wipes..will let u know when they arrive..i can nag postman instead of you lol

Lydia- :hugs: dont blame yourself..these babies have their own plans :hugs:
If shes having a growth spurt shes going to wake up anyway and will settle in time. Ana has slept through for ages except when shes had a cold or felt off..last week we had 3/4 night of her waking at 3am for an hour or so. Still not sure why..weaning, growth spurt..or something else:shrug:

Lia-I have a pacapod too.. love the concept but it does annoy me as its so big. Cant wait to get Jac off nappies so i can get a smaller bag lol

Xx

no punctures yet on our p+t Claire but getting used to 3 wheels isnt as bad as I thought it would be, havent yet folded ours :oops:

Moggy - I think we were unlucky with the puncture we had before with the quinny...it was all made worse as we were away in chester so it spoiled our day a bit. Ours go in the boot at least once maybe twice a week...but its no big issue i suppose as i have switch positions on the doubles seat on the britax to fold it anyway...and the britax is bulky to carry alone nevermind witht he seats.

Anyway...we have a spaner in the works....Britax have come back to me..
They've emailed the proper instructions on the clippasafe harness and how it still uses the lowe part of the original harness. Its still a pain in the arse solution which is far form perfect and better than before. But also offered replacement seats for both main and doubles kit in February :thumbup: Ive accepted them but still dont know when exactly they'll come as its the release of the updated model...will longer straps :dohh:

So now i have a P&T on its way......the buggy whore in me wants to keep it anyway as i like the look of it even though the features of the britax suit us more....:haha: ...and i could be waiting for these britax seats for forever as release dates are always moved back :shrug: I really dont want to use the shitty harness combo for over a month either...but dont want to spend a fortune either on something we dont need.

Do i keep quiet and not tell hubby and act suprised when the new seats arrive :blush: I wouldnt really do that but the thought has crossed my mind.
lol...

What would you do?? We could keep the P&T and wait to sell the Britax with the new seatswhen they arrive..which shoudl egt us more........or send the P&T back when it arrives which will cost either £15 or £30 depending if there are 1 or 2 boxes......hmmmm......

xxx

could you refuse the delivery? or if it hasnt dispatched yet cancel the order?

It was despatched yesterday so expected it today but no sign... Cant track it either...still dont know what to do :shrug:

Practicality vs pram addict hmmmmm lol

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back