Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

Aquapod - thats it, thank you! Do you think it has enough back support for her to sit in even though she can't sit yet? She mainly just needs balancing and she leans forward in the jumperoo, so I think she'd be ok (plus its not like I'm not right next to her to steady her all the time if she needs it iykwim?), she loves playing in the bath and unless I'm in there with her its difficult to let her play at the moment.

Yes, I'm not sure Yas? Anyway, I guess I can just get one as she'll need it before too long anyway so its not like I'm wasting money. :shrug:

Yup, the last few nights have been painful, I've been so spoilt in the past! It was definitely her new years resolution to be awake more :haha:

Lydia we used a rolled up big towel on one side and we were the other leaning over the bath, the towel let Mogster feel more independent IYKWIM

Lydia we used a rolled up big towel on one side and we were the other leaning over the bath, the towel let Mogster feel more independent IYKWIM

Fab idea, thank you! She just loves sitting up and playing, but its a bit hard on my back to hold her like that in the bath for long!

I know eh Moggy!! They are all so different! And I still can't believe how fast they are growing. P is only 4.5 months and I think back to those hospital memories and our first days home in the sweltering august heat and I get all teary eyed...I'm telling you...next thing we know all our BFD babies will be ONE!!!:cry:

G!!! That is so cute that S is on that site!! for sure get a screen shot!! :)

So now that P is feeling better today we started avocados...didn't go so well. :haha: She kept making faces. I had to mix them in with her cereal! Oh well, we'll keep trying!

xo

Jack is 5 months on Sunday and on tuesday Mogster is 3.5:shock:

Lol, Kia LOVES avacados, he's had it three times and gone mental with happiness each time- he can't smoosh it in quick enough!!

And Harry's 4 months and he has two little toothypegs!

Wow.. S is famous!! What a cutie! Enjoy your prize Pip.

Great news on the weight gain Brigitte! xxx

did new FB piccies as figured it had been too long! Theres so many I had forgotten - this last year has flown :shock:

Moggy- we're keepint it ...:happydance:I think hes addicted too :haha: will catch up properly tomorrow :hugs:

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->