Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

No.. Didnt get any post today. They should come tomorrow hopefully.. Will let you know. Thanks hun xx

Umm that's worrying. If you don't get them tomorrow we'll send out some more. x

Im happy to wait it out hun...up to you.. Will let u know if they arrive xx

Britax dont have a definite date for the seats..only end of feb..which probably means March possibly april at some point.
So thinking of keeping the p&t which is siting boxed in the hallway:wacko:
Cant do the britax like it is for 2 months..a week has sent me barmy. All i need to do now is convince hubby..and then we can sell one we dont want to keep later on. P&t have good resale values..and the britax should also do ok with brand new seats.... So we should be ok.
So selling the quinny for now to tie us over is the plan...as we should have done ages back but never got round to it:dohh:

Can u tell the buggy whore is winning over :haha: im itching to open the P&T box... But not going to till hubby is hone and confirm we can keep it lol

Xx

love it BUT we did have the initial gripe before they sent us some lube and a washer for the front wheel, you will know if you have it cos the steering is just wrong yet with the lube and washer it drves like it is empty

Oh yes..forgot about that. I have a feeling i will love it even though practically means the britax is better..but the britax feels cumbersome rather than heavy iykwym. Hubby home in 20 mins wish me luck:blush:

X

Hey Ladies!

So Peyton got her 2nd shots yesterday and last night was the night from hell. I'm going on almost no sleep. She had her first fever so of course I was really upset. At her highest her temp was about 38.8C or 102F so I think this is classed as a mild fever...but still for a new mom it was upsetting.
Only had Tylenol so we did that, and I used a cool facecloth on her face and body (we took off her jammy and kept her in her diaper with a lightweight blanket on our bed) Then I decided to give her a lukewarm bath, that seemed to have helped a bit, and shortly after 2:30 we all got a bit of sleep. 4:30 we were up again and I checked her temp and it was down to 37.4. It was also the first time I did a rectal temp! I'm proud of myself...I just couldn't get an accurate reading under her arm.

Anyway, needless to say we are all exhausted today. But now she's eaten, and is playing on her mat...hopefully we can go for a nap soon. Too bad I can't have . So now I have to go buy more tylenol (those bottes are small (2 times for each injections plus 2 more times for fever yesterday and the bottle is almost done!) and I will get baby advil.

On a positive note Peyton is up from 9lbs 10oz on the 23 of Dec to 10lbs 7oz yesterday!

xo

fab weight gain :thumbup:

:oops: OH just pointed out she is 5oz heavier now than Jack when he was born :rofl:

:rofl:

thats a great weight gain, go Peyton!
My fatpants was weighed yesterday and is 19lb 5 now! x

:rofl: Taht's so funny!! You would't believe how mant times I hear "my baby was bigger than that whe he was born!!" lol

Great news on the weight gain, Brig and Yas! :thumbup:

We had a nice little surprise today, which I wanted to share with you, ladies. Please follow this link to S's claim to fame.

https://lush.co.uk/articles/newsletters/2011-january/07/01/2011_1014-10188_13.html?utm_campaign=1106849163&utm_content=1026981135483&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Emailvision

Pip-i love it... and S looks lush :winkwink:
You need to keep a screenshot of the website for keepsakes:thumbup:

Xxx

cute pic, what was your prize?

Brig I think P is doing fab it is just so amazing to think how different babies can be and how all our babies are :) My two were almost 4lbs different at birth. P is so dainty and I remember teeny tiny K being first BFD baby and now hes nearly 6 months and almost 20lbs :wacko:

Yay S!! He's so cute!! I had a 'lush' bath, a very gorgeous blue one - thank you SS!!

Moggy/Claire - do I remember you guys saying something (ages ago) about bumbo type seats for the bath? J is desperately trying to buckaroo herself out of the plastic bath support (since he one and only roll-over yesterday she's gone nuts arching her back ALL the time!).

Great news on the weight gain Brig and Yas! I really hope J has put some on when we get her weighed next week, with all this flippin' night feeding I certainly hope so (awake every 1.5 hours last night...)

Moggy - I LOVe love love all the fb photos!!! Its so nice to see pictures to all of the things you've told us about - shiny balloon Mogster's sunflowers, Jack on the swing etc!

Lydia we have an aquapod from mothercare, its kind of a mat and seat in one and the seat bit has no sides just a front tbar to lean on and a back to lean on - easier to see it IYKWIM

We must dig ours out as we have eating, sitting, crabbing, commandoing and rolling in our repertoire now :shock: he is growing up too fast :nope:

Claire what did OH say about your addiction?

Moggy - I LOVe love love all the fb photos!!! Its so nice to see pictures to all of the things you've told us about - shiny balloon Mogster's sunflowers, Jack on the swing etc!

Love him asleep in the garden swing :rofl:

1.5 hour feeding- ouch! hope it passes really soon!!!
My bezzie mate has ordered Kia a aqua pod which looks fab now he can sit up, not sure if she'll be too tiny for it though Lydia?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->