Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

Thanks Ladies, but neither of those work because I'm in Canada! Boo! Lol!

Brig can you watch on youtube if you go direct to youtube?

Pip.. here are some photos from today...

Just before bedtime he fell asleep prematurely!!

https://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq357/anng91/Harry175.jpg

This was tummy time but he keeps rolling over on to his back!

https://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq357/anng91/Harry175Mat.jpg

In the Bumbo, but he's not a big fan yet.

https://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq357/anng91/Harry175-1.jpg

So the other night he went from midnight to 6am and last night he only woke up once at 3.30am and then was up at 7am!

I'm not sure what the reason for this is. I've been trying to get him to nap more but he keeps waking up after 30 mins max and although I try and put him back down he just won't have it (yet). I've been trying him on a few pureed fruits so maybe it's that? Although most of it gets spit back out lol!

Ann - He is soooo cute and he's got a cheeky look about him :cloud9: Like i said before maybe all he needs is 30 mins :shrug: Jac used to have 3 x30 mins a day from 4 months old till he was about 9/10 months old no matter what i tried to...this changed when he started moving about a lot so the 1 nap got dropped and he slept for longer for the other 2. Now he only has 1 and can sleep from anything between 1 hr to 2.5 hrs...so actually sleeps more during the day at times that when he was 4 months old :dohh:

x

Thanks Claire. I was wondering if that was the case but he seems to be constantly tired :shrug:

Clever boy, rolling! K still hasn't mastered it- think his big belly is in the way :rofl:

Pip, this was earlier today :cloud9:

https://img821.imageshack.us/img821/8369/16568610150366909800648.jpg

Thanks Ann and Yas for the lovely pics of your beautiful boys. And to Moggy and Claire for the link to their little ones. They are all sooo cute in their own wee ways. :cloud9: It is nice to see them growing up.

Will get some pics up when he has a nap.:thumbup:

Just a quickie to say HOORAY for sleep! I mentioned we went to the cranial osteopath on Monday - well Monday night seemed better, and he certainly had a big nap Monday aft. Yesterday he had a big nap again and last night he practically slept through!!!!!! Two short get ups!!!! :shock: :shock: I feel like a new woman after a few hours kip :rofl:

Today we have baby massage after BF group yay!

Need to catch up on the thread :coffee: :hi: hi lovely ladies

enjoy and really hope this means he is finding his sleep, maybe it is because he realises he needs to sleep to recharge and all rechargables can have little boost but then they need a proper charge (*dont mean your son is rechargable but you know what I mean I hope :wacko: )

P&F and Claire, what is the principle of the No Cry Sleep solution?

Just spotted this :dohh: it's "gentle" solutions, so ways to get them in their own bed, stop suckling to sleep, alsorts really - there is a lot of info on the website to be fair.

https://www.pantley.com/elizabeth/advice/index.html

Moggy - really hope so lol. About time he started recharging. He just used to wake up straight in such a state. Last night his two wakeups were more what I imagine to be "normal", he wasn't screaming like I'd kicked him in his sleep lol...... two nights could still be fluke :shrug:

Attachments

• 103_3948.jpg
    103_3948.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 3
Hi Ladies!!

Wow Lia that sound fab!! i miss sleep! lol btw, that pic is adorable!!!!

So Nathan and I spent most of the evening at the walk in clinic with Peyton last night. She got a rash and I wanted it checked out. :cry:

I thought I was starting nipple yeast again so started the treatment i had at home like last time. The Dr. isn't convinced that it's a yeast infection on my nipples...more an irritation. So he said to stop the anti fungal on my nipples and in Peyton's mouth. Instead he said to use a barrier cream on them after breastfeeding.

However, it looks like P does have a yeast infection around the inner labia. So the Dr. prescribed a clotrimazole and hydrocortizone cream sp? That we have to apply 3X a day until it's gone. So in short...it's a diaper rash. But she's never had one and I expected it to be all on her bum but:nope:

Anyway, it looks painful and she's kinda cranky, but besides that...nothing new with us.

xo

Wow Lia that's great! What inspired you to see a cranial osteopath? Just wondering out of interest to see if it's worth us doing.

Aww Brig, you poor things. Are you in pain? :hugs:

Thanks for the link Lia. Will have a look later. x

just itchy! i'm getting to the point again where i'm thinking of dropping breastfeeding...or supplementing....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->