Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

Thanks everyone, I just feel so terrible that I've potentially (even if there is no risk, it shouldn't have happened!) harmed her, I feel pretty irresponsible! She seems fine tonight, having some naked playing before bedtime (the girl just loves to be naked!). Anyway, I've cracked open the 'dinner party' green and blacks chocolates and have made myself feel a it better (and only feeling sick because of so much chocolate now!).

I'm hoping, like you guys say, that she's finding her natural weight. She's stayed around 75th for height, just dropped on weight. Thats reassuring Ann that your HV's aren't as concerned. You guys are also right, without the charts I wouldn't be at all worried, so I just need to trust myself.

Thanks everyone, I don't know what I'd do without you guys!

Jack on those was off the chart at birth and now about 85th, think he will drop off some more yet...

Chicken is suiting my boy :)

I'm really feeling pants at the moment and not sure why. Really hoping it's just winter blues and not the start of the evil depression looming :(

I'm STILL bleeding from the fucking MC which is making me feel physically awful. So drained and iron tablets/iron water not helping. Had a scan last week to check all was 'gone' and it was so nothing to worry about, doc says bleeding will stop in time? :shrug:

feeling your pain Yas, :hugs: saw our doc in Waitrose, I am stressed according to him and verging into the d word so gotta sort it :(

Yas - Huge hugs hunny.......maybe its the MC still getting you down especially a syou still have a constant reminder with the bleeding....sending massive :hugs::hugs:

Moggy - :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hello everyone :hi: will catch up properly later.....

xx

I agree, it is most probably the mc making you feel low Yas. It must be very upsetting for you plus the amount of blood you are using can't be helping. I hope you stop bleeding soon.

Moggy I didn't realise you were so down. Do you think it's due to juggling life with 2 children?

Big hugs ladies x

Yeah, I guess so, at least when the bleeding stops i'll be able to get it out of my mind a bit. :hugs:

I'm thinking of starting Slimming World... have any of you tried it?

Moggy, we're all here for you, especially meeeeeeeeeeeeeee :hugs: xxxx

Yas and Moggy: :hugs: Hope you both feel better soon. You know where we are if you need us.

I have been having a crap week. Just wanted to let you all know I'm still reading.
Yas, massive hugs hun!

xo

thanks guys :hugs: Just tiring with two and OH away so much, a few more weeks and he will be away every week in the week til we move :cry: sods law he is away most of next week and the week after too then he moves :(

My boys are keeping me going (just)

How you all doing? :friends: Off to get Ad in a bit....chocolate Ad Pip stylee I think :)

Yas- ive only done weight watchers on the points...that worked for me...still ingrained in my brain even now about 7 years down the line. Im not as light as i used to be when in WW but i now now my happy weight iykwim :haha: some styles of weight loss clubs dont suit some people...so look whats about..i couldnt do the new WW style but thats me and our lifestyle/eating habits. Good luck hun...if nothing else it helped me eat more healthily and be a bit more concipus of food fats. :hugs:

Brig- hope ur ok hun.. Were here if u need us:hugs:

Moggy- i cant imagine coping with 2 and hubby away. I really admire u hun and i bet its hard at times... It can be with both of us home. Give yourself some me time before hubby goes away each time....it may recharge the batteries for you. ...massive :hugs:

Xxx

I am finding when hubby is home that its almost harder in the day but nights are easier...saying that today has been okay so far as Jack is back to napping properly at lunchtimes so if OH and Mogster have a play I get a little rest - once the weashing up is done :dohh: Wont be forever though...

Love having you guys to let off steam to...

I struggle with one even with my dh home in the evenings so I can't imagine how tough it must be for you Moggy. Are any of your family near you? My dh is going away for 5 days next Friday which I'm dreading so I take my hat off to you.

Brig, are you ok?

:hi: everyone else!

Xxx

Thanks :hugs: today has been pretty hard. It's Rory's 3rd birthday. :(

Happy Birthday Yas!!!! Sorry you had a hard day yesterday, I hope you're having a much better one today :hugs:

Happy Birthday Yassles :hugs: Enjoy your day with your gorgeous boy xxx You will be celebrating his half birthday tomorrow :yipee:

Yas, I really must apologise and I don't know to put this but I don't know much about Rory but I'm guessing he's not with you any more? Big :hugs: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->