Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

Happy birthday, Yas! Hope you are having a great day with your wee man. I am sure yesterday can't have been easy for you. :hugs:

Morning ladies!!!

So I'm hoping the start of my week is a preview of things to come?? It has to be better than the whiny, sleepless, cranky, yeast infested, diaper rash week we had last week!~

I'm soooooo excited to tell you...Peyton slept for 7 hours and 15 minutes straight last night without a peep!!!! At one point i rolled over to check the angel care monitor was on and working!!! And the night before she did over 5 hours...we have resorted to a bowl of cereal before bed...not sure if that's whats helping?? anyway it was freaking nice!!!

Now though her yeast rash on her girly parts is going away but she has a bright red bum from all the pooping she's been doing on the solids!! I don't know how to make it better :cry:

Happy 6 month birthday Kia!!

hope everyone is well!

xo

cereal before bed will give her a full tum so its like an after christmas dinner nap :thumbup: for the sore bum sudocrem is good

how you doing in yourself?

I have pnd assessment friday :(

Go Peyton!! That is some well deserved sleep for you Brigitte.

Moggy I hope Friday goes ok. Either way it's great that you are taking this assessment.

x

Im not so sure but OH wants me to see doc in case...I reckon its stress of move and him being away in the week :shrug:

loving the FB pics of H :kiss:

Moggy: I'm better...last week I had a total meltdown...I cried for about 3 hours even though P was quiet and napping. Anyway, Nathan is taking next week off so it will be nice to have company and help.

What about you?? Let us know how the assessment goes

xo

Brig- glad ur having a better week ...i hope the good sleeping continues:thumbup:

Moggy- i assessment is probably a good thing hun..youre probably right about being stressed more than anything...but youll be in the best company to seek advice if nothing else:hugs:

Ann- i agree...H is so cute:cloud9:

Yas- hope u had a fab bday hun even though it was probably hard too:hugs:

Well..sorted my back to work date last week ...so now i wont have to think about it. I only work 3.5 days since having jac so not too bad...would prefer to only do 2/3 days of few hours but thats not feasible financially :dohh: i dont want to leave my babies but i think i need something for my sanity :blush: like. So going back on a thursday day before jacs 2nd birthday(+ royal wedding) for half a day and then its a bank holiday weekend:happydance:...so really im back on 3rd may.

Xx

Big hugs to my favourite ladies :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Moggy - hope assessment goes well either way. I felt that my low mood was predominantly due to tiredness but I'll be honest, the meds in the end have made a difference and I wasn't expecting them to :shrug: I think you are amazing I know even the hour or two a day that hubby is here to help with D is vital to me :dohh:

Yas - haven't done SW but have done what WW now call "simply filling" (used to be core plan) which I believe is similar to SW (not good at pointing myself, so it was a good alternative). Hubby and I lost a good few stones at uni on it and our eating habits much improved.

Have had a quick glance through the thread, been and odd few days as been up at hospital with D he has bronchiolitis and wasn't keeping fluids down / peeing......we were up from about 1am Saturday so was pretty tired til hubby gave me a lie in today lol.....feel so useless poor boy :cry:. He is on the mend now, we are at home and just doing lots of little feeds and he is keeping more down.

Hope you are all ok, back when I've had some sleep :haha:

Lia I feel your pain, we had similar problems with Mogster and he was in hospital at a similar age, you feel so helpless and they look so tiny in the big beds. Glad he is on the mend, it takes time but he will get there, dont be surprised if it puts him back in terms of his eating/weaning as he just has to get himself reregulated iykwim.

Without wanting to scare you, if he gets another sniffle or cold in the next couple of months keep a close eye as you may need to get down to docs for them to check him, ours were very good and suggested any wheeze however slight if accompanied by a sniffle or out of sorts little man then pop down and they will give him the once over.

He has had bronchiolitis every year since except this year! This year he had a manky cold and abx but is all okay and a lot stronger - I am sure his footie class helps as they get a bit of stamina which helps the lungs etc

Jack had it but not so bad as D as he was able to clear it with little and often feeds and a big hit of abx, soon as he gets like Mogster did we are straight to docs as I am asthmatic and I worry they will e the same - just dont want them to be diagnosed asthmatic if possible as means they would never get to do owt in emergency services or pilots etc when they get older.

Bkit of a waffle - sorry :dohh:

I think it is the stress of OH away and knowing we have the move to come, together with the stress of coping on my own and the constancy of being here and relied on. A break in the sun would help I think. Wont be able to head off solo for a break as want to keep BF Jack but we are planning various weekends for once we have made the move, the proximity of the bridge and the ability to pop into Wales for walks, bikes etc and the fact that Somerset and Devon are so close with the beaches means wwe can get some sun etc together and its not that long. If doc suggests meds might help then so long as can still BF Jack then will give it a try....

If I go along they can see what they think, doc can give us an idea of what to try, think OH is going to ask his boss if he can do a four day week there so he can try to be home, he is thinking of Mon Tues Thurs Fri some weeks, Mon - Thuers or Tues - Fri others. Would take the pressue of a bit if he were here at least for the nights like if he were working close to home.

Single parents of multiple children get my admiration. I think I would be able to mamage one with just me but two with no family local is bloody hard work and they dont even get the regular help that I do from hubby.

Rant over as have waffled way tooo much. Love you guys thanks for listening/reading. Hope you are all well :)

Yas well done to lil K for rolling across the room :thumbup:

Everyone :hugs:

Hugs to all the mamas who need them:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Moggy thanks for sharing :hugs: I don't blame you...hubby works 9:30am to 6pm and when he gets home... IT'S TIME!! I had him over the baby and do something different....and you have 2!! So I feel fo you!:hugs:

So mamas..get this. I wanted to make a Dr's apt to consult with my GP about all this yeast going on. I asked my mom to go to the office and my the apt (My mom works at the hospital and the Dr's assistant is STUPID and never answers her phone) So my mom goes and says it's for both of us... we have yeast again and can't seem to shake it. The assistants response "Well maybe the Dr. will tell her to quit breastfeeding :saywhat: :growlmad: I know she's a moron but the comment really got under my skin and I wasn't even there....Maybe because I'm scared that will be his answer?? Ugh!

it wont be his answer and if it is tell him to $%$£%&***$ off!

No but honestly...i don't know what i'll do if that's his answer. I know he's not pro breastfeeding...when i had supply issues and first mentioned them he suggested i supplement...i had to ask for domperidone. I just wish we had better breastfeeding support in our area...

have you tried gentian violet (sp.)? Saw it on a site once when was looking up remedies for soor boobs cos of mastitis, think it was for sore nips due to yeast....:wacko: If it is athletes foot treatment then means Im remembering it from something else :dohh:

have you tried gentian violet (sp.)? Saw it on a site once when was looking up remedies for soor boobs cos of mastitis, think it was for sore nips due to yeast....:wacko: If it is athletes foot treatment then means Im remembering it from something else :dohh:

No you're right Gentian Violet is a treatment but it's very messy! I was hoping to get it cleared without resorting to that.

xo

https://www.babyandbump.com/breastfeeding/474282-gentian-violet-has-anyone-used-thrush.html

Hi :hi:

Its quiet in here .....

Brig- have u had a breakthrough/solution with the thrush hun:hugs:

Sold my quinny on ebay last night..even though i had my niggles im sad to see it go:cry: jac has spent of his baby time in there as we walked so much up untill he started walking...

Just remembered...who bought the britax bsmart? Its the same base as the bdual i had so likely to have short straps ... Check it out..it might look ok now but not so next winter:shrug: it may be worth getting in touch with britax to complain if u think it wont last..theyll give u the new seat unit when it comes out.

Xx

Xxx

Xxx

Hi guys! Sorry I haven't been on, J is ill with a cold so I've been unable to type as all she's wanted is cuddles!

Lia - I hope Dylan is getting better.

Hope tomorrow goes well Moggy, I'm pleased you're having it done, even if it just gets you a bit of support emotionally. I hope OH can get the extra day to help too.

Brig - How are you and P doing?

Claire - I'm no help on buggies I'm afraid, sorry hun. Do you like your new one?

I hope everyone else is well.

Thanks hun thats me - tbh we've not even used it I'm such a slinger :blush:

Will have a looksee thanks for the heads up :hugs:

One handed typing with a snoozy poorly bubba on my knee :flower:

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Lydia-hope j is back to herself soon:hugs:
I like the P&T, its growing on me....but im waiting for a replacement wheel as the one i have is slightly buckled..so will see. Still love my bdual but this one is nicer as its smaller..yet less room for the kids..hmm who knows lol

Lia- hope hes better soon hun:hugs: thought id give u heads up on the buggy thing just incase. Its cost us a fortune bacause of it:dohh:

Moggy- wishing u well for tomorrow and hope u get something out of it hun..even if its just support:hugs:

Xxx

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"