Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

we find it plenty big enough for Mogster and Jack can even get shopping in, think am going to take te recline of Jacks double seat soon though...

When you say too small where is it too small - think explorer and dash are quite similar?

Speaking of slinging Lia - I got my Rose&Rebellion this morning in the material I chose - I LOVE it - its SO beautiful! I can't wait to be able to take J out in it! (She's sleeping now, but if it warms up later then I think the fresh air might do her some good). I'll take a pic when I can.

I'm away for my sister's hen this weekend and am absolutely dreading it, I'm going Sat am and then back Sun afternoon, DH is in charge and has a freezer full of milk. I'll be pumping like mad all weekend (very glamorous....) but I'm really worried my supply will be affected. I know I'm going to miss her soooooo much.

supply will be fine, just make sure you dont miss her usual nighttime feed times or the early morning as they are when your supply is based on iykwim

Have a fab time, looking forward to pics of the R&R. Where is the hen do?

Speaking of slinging Lia - I got my Rose&Rebellion this morning in the material I chose - I LOVE it - its SO beautiful! I can't wait to be able to take J out in it! (She's sleeping now, but if it warms up later then I think the fresh air might do her some good). I'll take a pic when I can.

I'm away for my sister's hen this weekend and am absolutely dreading it, I'm going Sat am and then back Sun afternoon, DH is in charge and has a freezer full of milk. I'll be pumping like mad all weekend (very glamorous....) but I'm really worried my supply will be affected. I know I'm going to miss her soooooo much.

Looking v forward to pics!!!! Pumping nightmare myself here with Dyl not really feeding am pumping quite a lot but milk supply seems to be fine :shrug:

still 1handed typing soory!!! xxx

supply will be fine, just make sure you dont miss her usual nighttime feed times or the early morning as they are when your supply is based on iykwim

Have a fab time, looking forward to pics of the R&R. Where is the hen do?

Ha ha - well I'll be pumping every 2 hours at night then!! My poor (other) sister is sharing a room with me! Hopefully she'll drink a bit and will sleep through the pumping sessions!

We're in London for the night, retro bowling and american diner (All Star Lanes), Pineapple Dance Studios class in 80's dress, learning MJ's Thriller, then out to a trendy/cheesy bar in the evening. Brunch the next morning and then home. The admin hassle of organising has been a nightmare, "no, I can't tell you exactly how much a glass of wine will be where we are going..." and similar. Should be fun though.

At least you'll have a big freezer stash Lia!! Hope he feels better asap x

dont forget the cool bag then MrsM :winkwink: and have a wonderful time :)

Have a great time Lydia, sounds awesome!

All good here. Not getting online much as so behind in college work. Kia is rolling all over the place :rofl: and loves sitting up to play with toys now. And BLW is going... slowly! He loves to play with food but not a lot gets eaten sometimes :dohh: but at least he's enjoying himself and he's having more milk than ever :) he's such a delight at the moment, happy screaming alllllll the time lol. My ears never stop ringing.

I've started Slimming World which is very exciting for me!

Yas have you worn the R&R on your back? We want a back carrier as Jack is getting too heavy for the front and am becoming swayed by all of you with your gorgeous R&R's that we are considering succombing...the littlelife one we like we have tried Mogster in and we can use for him but the R&R website says up to 20kg too. All too confusing as it would be lovely to walk to school with Mogster minus the buggy sometimes but dont want to spend a fortune on a carrier we wont get the use out of IYKWIM. Advice please :)

Yas you were worried K didnt roll yet and now look at him! They all get there in their own time :hugs:

I know, I feel daft for being such a worrypot :dohh: he might be a bit slower but when he does it, he does it GOOD! Hehehehe! Thanks Moggy.

Yep I wear K on my back and love it. But I can't get him on my back on my own yet- mission for tomorrow is to practise using YouTube vids and a tip a girl in NP has given!! I can't wear him on my front anymore, we were out all day Sat shopping then photoshoot, and all day Sunday for my birthday, and my back has been agony ever since. So no more front carries for us. Porky pants he is!

xxx

Also, r+r's resale for around £50-60 easily so not a massive loss if you don't love it and they have a 14 day free returns policy I think- ask Pip, she knows. I'd lend you mine but i'm skint at the mo so can't afford the special delivery, and my friend E who has him on Fridays won't use the pram and so she'd be upset if I sent it :( I can in Feb half term though if you want to wait x

From the R&R website:

Q: Is it possible to return a product once it has been delivered?

A: Yes, we offer a 14 day money back guarantee on all our products, all we ask is they are returned unused, unwashed and in resalable condition.

Moggy - or you're welcome to come and meet me somewhere halfway-house for a walk so you could try out the carrier??!! (I'm not sure where would be halfway, but I think it would be about an hour for each of us?). The lady that makes them is absolutely lovely and suggested that I had a custom one done as she wasn't sure when new prints would be released, it only cost me £5 extra (and I sent her the material), she made it and I received it within 5 days!). I have absolutely no doubt that she would honour the 14 day returns policy.

Yas - hope the new food programme is going well! I'm doing Davina here, trying to burn that fat off! And whoop for K's rolling, J only still does front to back, but she can now wriggle around on the floor and turn herself around etc by commando crawling!

From the R&R website:

A: Yes, we offer a 14 day money back guarantee on all our products, all we ask is they are returned unused, unwashed and in resalable condition.

Hmmm, you probably couldn't give it a good try then...

We still love our Close baby carrier, but are thinking of getting a R&R too. We have tried a Connecta at a sling meet, which I think is similar, but a bit cheaper than the R&R.

From the R&R website:

Hmmm, you probably couldn't give it a good try then...

I don't know. I'd hope that as long as you are not making a mess of it and taking care when using it a few times before deciding it is not for you, they'd still take it back. How else will you find out that you are not getting on with it?

Hi ladies!!

Claire and Lydia: We're a bit better I guess. Both of our yeast below the belt seem to have gone. Her mouth only has 2 tiny spots that seem to be going away...and my nipples did seem to be getting better...but no change fore days now??:shrug:

Lydia and Lia: Hope you LO's start feeling themselves soon:hugs:

Yas: so happy thing seem to be going well for you! well except behind on the work...that was me all the time when in uni:haha:

So in other news.............Peyton had her first poo on the potty today!!!!! She was tooting and gruntind so i got her naked and sat her on her little mini cushiony potty we bought her and she pooed!!! And silly mom moment...i took a picture to show Nathan later:blush::haha:

xo

Brig, that's great news on the poo in the potty. :thumbup: And good news as well of course on the yeast getting better for you both. Will you be putting the photo in the family album? :winkwink: I would have probably done the same. :blush:

Brig, that's great news on the poo in the potty. :thumbup: And good news as well of course on the yeast getting better for you both. Will you be putting the photo in the family album? :winkwink: I would have probably done the same. :blush:

Probably!!:blush: maybe with a black tape across the poo?? :haha:

Hi :kiss:

Moggy - How did it go hun...hope ur ok :hugs: I dont think the P&T is small, just smaller that what im used to LOL..ive been spoiled by the space in the bdual. I barely put anything in the basket as i find it hard to get anything in there especially with Ana's footmuff...but i do have one of those buggy clips to hang shopping so its no biggy. The one thing that's anoying is that i must put Ana in the 2nd seat as its too cramped for Jac..especially if i recline the main seat. And i alos find the recline on the main seat usless as you cant really recline with a 2nd seat attached....its in your face iykwim. If id have got this 1st i probably wouldnt have an issue witht he space thing...like is ay the britax has spoiled me but then agin its bulkier and wider :shrug: Somethign tells me we'll keep the P&T as its more practical overall....more so long term as a single.

Brig - Well done miss p.....im hoping to get Jac potty trained before i go back to work ...it all depends if he's ready though. We already have a potty downstairs and a seat for him on the toilet upstairs....so he gets used to them. We did have a few hours trial just after new year but decided pretty soon he wasnt ready. Dont know how i can help with the yeast infection?! Have you researched online.....herbal remedies maybe :shrug:

Lydia - Have fun hun:thumbup:

Yas - Jac was about 6.5 month before he rolled too.....Ana goes on her side all the time but hasnt rolled. and jac was exactly the same...

Pip - Hi hun

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"