Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

Claire Jack has a snow suit and a fleecy blanket over his legs but I access the basket from the side if that helps...?

Love our P&T but then we have no need to recline Mogster as he no longer naps out of the house...

Jack just woke so willupdate about docs later :hugs:

:hi: everyone

Hope you are all well.

Moggy, how did your appointment go? I hope it went the way you would have liked it to or even better. :hugs:

https://naturalmamas.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=93260 this is the same one I have - spotted it on FSOT, love mine.

Would struggle to part with mine on loan as between me and DH we use it every day but if anyone is desperate I would probably give in as you are all wonderful ladies :flower:

https://naturalmamas.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=93260 this is the same one I have - spotted it on FSOT, love mine.

Would struggle to part with mine on loan as between me and DH we use it every day but if anyone is desperate I would probably give in as you are all wonderful ladies :flower:

I like that one. I asked her if she would go down in price, she would drop it by £5, but I decided that I'd rather pay an extra £20 and get a new one. :blush:

Just logging on quickly to see how you got on Moggy. Dh is away on a business trip so I don't have much time at the moment but will be back soon. X

Moggy- jac doesnt nap in the buggy either... I think my bug lies with the whole recline and doubles seat..i would prefer ana on top as jac can walk a fair bit at times but the lower seat is cramped for him especially if i need the recline for Ana ...so she has to go underneath...with the britax i have a choice either way as i can recline thd main seat and jac has plenty of room undetneath. Saying sll that i am starting to lve the p&t :blush: as long as this bloody wheel arrives ....tic toc....

Xx

tis borderline but doc is leaning towards stress due to impending move, OH being away and having to look after the boys solo, if you add in the broken nights cos Mogster is unsettled with OH back and forth and you got yourself a stressed Mummy, the PND is possibility cos coped before when he did a stint away BUT that was before having Jack...got some stuff to read and digest and have to go back again in week to ten days to chat again, least she didnt think I was going mad cos I said I felt like I was on a hamster wheel somedays :wacko:

Just it is hard somedays, would be much harder without you lot though :friends:

OH home now so got me some help over the weekend :) and he has taken a couple of days off next week to give me a rest :) and we have someone coming to view our house on tuesday....fingers crossed but bless em they are relocating up here from down there :dohh:

:hugs: moggy - pleased you have got some help with OH - will be nice for you to see him too I'm sure! :flower:

Dylan much on the mend - still bad in the day but had a bloody brilliant nights sleep last night, with no calpol :happydance:

Woken up and me and my mum are sniffling and have sore throats....yay :dohh:

Still at my mums so can't stop - but am reading when I can - you have so much going on Moggy, especially with two LOs honestly, I don't know how you ladies do it :hugs:

cos you gotta! :hugs:

Did you get pics of D doing the running man crawlee style? :kiss:

I think I may have captured a bit of it yes :haha:

PS - voluntary redundancy request approved :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

He is just learning so much, aren't babies amazing??? He has spent most of today (despite still being on recovery!) trying to blooming walk everywhere (us holding him ofcourse but every time we were near him he was pulling himself up on our arms or hands so we were having to hold him pottering about all day) but has been refusing to persevere with this crawling lark, boooo!!! He is also now able to go from sitting up onto his front in crawl position, and back to sitting up!

Video hopefully uploaded I tried to catch him doing his running-man style crawling on the spot lol! Have youtubed as I know Pip doesn't have FB so hopefully its below! :flower:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SrO-75cm5I

Thanks ladies! Bless him! He has me "walking" him around all morning today - he is particularly fond of side-steps and walking backwards for some reason. He just won't accept that his legs aren't strong enough to walk on his own lol. He is using anything and everything that comes near him to pull himself up :dohh:

Good news is we are now back to proper wet nappies hurrah, and lots of feeding to get my milk back to normal though he is still snotty and and coughing.

Ladies are any of your babies babbling yet? :coffee: The paediatrician at hospital kept asking me but Dylan isn't. She made me feel a bit paranoid about it to be honest :growlmad: He chatters away making noises and stuff, and says "mmmmmm" a lot when he wants either me or milk we're not sure which as both = me :haha: but no mamamama / babababa / dadadada etc :shrug:

Hope mummies and babies are all well :hi: :hugs: - managed to snatch some time on here now we are back home and hubby can help Dylan on his quest to tire himself out lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->