Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

Yas are you back with Gary or is FB telling us about a new relationship?! xx

:rofl:

Yes, it's Garry, i'm a total sucker :dohh: :blush:. I have turned into that weak girl that always takes back the mean guy just cos he gets all romantic when he's sorry... :dohh:.

I just love him- and our family- and when things are good they're great. I don't want to give up yet, I want to tell Kia when he's older that if things don't work out we tried EVERYTHING first.

Other news- K now sleeps through 8-8 with no wakings :happydance:

Hi Ladies!

Thanks Pip! :)

Yas: I totally get it :hugs: My bestest friend in the whole world is in the same situation...she's been with dad for 10 years...their little girl just turned 2. Everytime they have split up (3-4 times in the last few years) she always tells me she wants to be sure she has tried everything and done all that she can to keep her daugther's family together. It hasn't always been easy for me to sit by and watch...but I respect that she thinks this is what's best for all of them.

Same goes to you...if this is what you think is best then I, as well as everyone else I'm sure, respects your decision. :hugs:

xo

btw... I can't wait for P to sleep 8-8!! She did 11:30pm to 6:25am today though!! 7 hours! the most she was doing before was 6!

Go Peyton :happydance:

Yas :thumbup: Go for it! :hugs: Bath would have been good but this is better, loved K in his swimming togs on FB

Everyone else :hi: Hope you and babies are well xxx

I totally understand where you are coming from Yas and don't blame you. FX this time it's forever :hugs:

Harry was up a lot last night. I could change his nappy (which I think Pip suggested??) inbetween feeds but I'm terrified that that will wake him up so much that I then won't be able to put him back down. I guess he'll get there eventually but it would be nice to have a bit more sleep.

My real life pregnancy buddy has just had her baby which I'm so excited about. Poor thing text me last night saying she was having issues feeding him and she didn't know what to do. It really took me back to the first few days with Harry and made me realise just how far we've come. I'm getting to know why Harry is crying now which makes life so much easier! Yesterday I was able to tell dh that he was crying not 'cause he was hungry but that he was due a short nap and was also probably cold.

made me realise just how far we've come. I'm getting to know why Harry is crying now which makes life so much easier! Yesterday I was able to tell dh that he was crying not 'cause he was hungry but that he was due a short nap and was also probably cold.

:happydance: Just wait a little longer and H will be doing the longer stretches of sleep, when is he 6 weeks? Thats usually the first breakthrough :thumbup:

FYI We change Jack at night if he wakes, we change then feed these days so he is awake enough to feed when he eats then he goes back to sleep once drowsy on the boob - last night he actually self settled for about 10 mins at 3.50am :happydance: Major breakthorugh for us as at he self-settles at bedtime but usually after a night feed wants to be patted on the back over the shoulder til almost sparked then popping in his cot so he drops off straight away. All are little milestones.

When he was H's age we used to feed then change then feed some more at night, we found it was the way to teach him to eat more but less often at night. We still go by the eat least 2 hours apart feeds in the day but find J has settled into his own routine. He feeds when he wakes in the morning then again at 9.30/10am then again at about 2pm then 5pm and again at7pm before bed, he then seems to wake in the night around 3am for a feed then goes til morning. He is now 10 weeks and for a booby baby I reckon he is doing just fine - doesnt mean I cant wait for him to drop the night feeds :blush: In the meantime I just think of it as him waking cos he wants to see his mummy for extra cuddles in the night :cloud9: H loves you and is doing just the same :flower:

Thanks Moggy. I do love my cuddles with H at night but feeding 3 times is a bit much for such a sleep needy mummy. He's 6 weeks on Thurs so hopefully we'll be seeing an improvement soon. x

Fingers crossed you get your improvement Wednesday night then :hugs:

just came on for a little moan.:blush:

So last night I started getting a sore throat again. Ugh!! Today it's a little worst... I hope i don't get a full blown cold like last month...and I pray to God Peyton doesn't get my cold again. :cry: I have been washing my hands like crazy and trying not to breathe on her...but she nurses so it's hard.

hope everyone else is doing ok.

xo

Oh no Brigitte! I hope your body fights it off. Are you taking lots of vitamin C?

I think I've just had an epiphany! Been looking online and there's something called grunting baby syndrome which is basically just grunting when trying to pass a stool. Apparently it can happen when the baby is asleep. I think I've been assuming H was awake as he grunts a lot, when he may actually be asleep! I am always so worried about him waking my dh that I grab him pretty much as soon as I start hearing the grunts and if he doesn't need feeding I've been sticking a dummy in his mouth to keep him quiet. I might ask my h to sleep in the other room tonight so that I can experiment tonight!

4 weeks: 10lb 11oz
Today at 6 weeks: 11lb 9oz :happydance:

Today at 8 weeks exactly: 12lb 3oz.

This time 8 weeks ago I was well on my way to established labour and 5.5 hours later our little man was born. :cloud9: Can't believe he is 8 weeks already. I love him sooo much.

We took him swimming yesterday and he absolutely loved it. He kept smiling at daddy, it was adorable. Little pic taken earlier this week when his wetsuit arrived. :cloud9:

Attachments

• P1010451.jpg
    P1010451.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 3
Do you have to wait until after their jabs to go swimming? He looks so cute in that wetsuit!

Do you have to wait until after their jabs to go swimming? He looks so cute in that wetsuit!

No, you don't have to wait until they had their jabs. https://www.babycentre.co.uk/baby/development/swimmingexpert/

I'm tempted to take Harry! Do you put him in a swim nappy under that wetsuit? I can't remember what you ladies said.

Hello ladies Brig- awww... Hope u feel better soon hun. :hugs:

Ann- you may have something there... I think H and Ana are so similar. She can get restless and grunts too...we leave her now and in the past 2 nights shes gone till after 6 am... Even though she gets a noisy patch approx 3 am. Cross fingers your experiment gives you the result u want:thumbup:

Pip- he looks soooo cute :cloud9:Great news on the weigh in too hun.

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->