Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

might be banana, Mogster took ages to accept banana :shrug: try a different fruit and see if its better...? Also if he has a cough/cold if he has milky food and coughs the phlegm can cause them to be sick as they bring the food up when trying to cough up the phlegm, BM stays down as its so liquidy.

Yas thanks for heads up, Lydia texted me earlier :) Have emailed, also tried the littlelife in kiddicare so one way or another we will be carrying Jackster around soon

Aw bless Amelia on OBEM she did fab, the male MW is a lovely guy, if I were hainvg a third he would be my second choice MW behind Jules who delivered both boys :)

Agree- banana is the one fruit that comes back up on Kia (although he really likes it). He's been eating for a month now and has two meals a day although doesn't actually eat much!

It's unlikely he'll react badly to fruit or veg... are you making porridge with your breastmilk? Try something a bit firmer or not mushing it as much- runny stuff makes K sick after. xx

Great news on the R&R, ladies. I am assuming they are the ones that were used for the photoshoot like ours? Which one is it you are after, Moggy?

Sorry, have been busy recently and only been reading.

I just wanted to recommend this company to you. https://www.paspic.com We have ordered S's passport pics from there and it was cheap, quick and easy. :thumbup:

Are we the only ones left now to start weaning? We have decided to use some money that we got for S for his highchair and went for the Tripp Trapp. He already sits in it at breakfast and watches us. He looks interested in what we are doing, but apart from that doesn't really show any signs yet, so we are trying to hold out until 6 months if he lets us.

Aww bless S. Kia sat with us at the table for nearly a month before he started eating. He was 5.5 months when I began offering him food and bang on 6 when he started actually eating. There's nothing wrong at all in holding out as long as you possibly can.

I love trip traps, I wanted to get one but changed my mind cos I live in rented houses, so don't know what the next one will be like x

Pip - I'm still to start too! I think we'll give it a go next week maybe, just some baby rice. We're currently debating Tripp Trapp colours, I think walnut(brown) chair with blue baby bit.... (Pathetic, but I've spent rather a long time looking at different colour combos on the Stokke website!).

On another note, I bit the bullet and J is in her own room tonight :cry:

I know I'm going to feel really lost without her in ours, but I'm hoping we'll both get a better nights sleep. I've put the monitor on but she's only next door (thin walls...), do those of you that have yours in different rooms use monitors at night still?

Awww, hope you're ok! You probably won't sleep well tonight but i'm sure it'll get easier and she will be just fine. I'd definitely use a baby monitor- I've only got a 1 bed flat, but I use a monitor when I put K to bed and i'm watching tv in the front room! I don't want to miss a single squeak :lol:

28 weeks! 28 weeks. Woweeeeeeeee. My big boy! He's all poorly and full of cold :(

Yay, happy 28 weeks Yas and K! :cake:

We went for the Tripp Trapp in Black with black babyset and black dots cushion. We bought a black dining table only a few years ago and it goes really well.

Oh my!! I guess Peyton is the little piggy now Lol! She has breakfast usually cereal with fruit.. Lunch we have veggies and sometimes fruit as well.. Supper we have veggies and then fruit and we also have cereal in the evening before bed!! She Looooves her food.. And the dr said feed her as much and as often as she wants! We have done sweet potatoes.. Squash.. Green beans.. Avocado.. Banana .. Pear and apple! So far no bad reactions to anything... But she's only spit up maybe 10 times I her life?

And yes BRRRR lydia lol! Actually last weekend we had a weather warning to stay in Nd keep pets in... For the overnight period temps were in the -45 to -50 range!! I can't wait for spring !!!

Moggy: Yay on the house offer!!!! That's so exciting!!!
And the hellish night she was in a sleep bag... Wasnt fond of it yet... I imagine she will be once we get over the swaddling obsession... But for now it's a no go :(

Yay, happy 28 weeks Yas and K! :cake:

We went for the Tripp Trapp in Black with black babyset and black dots cushion. We bought a black dining table only a few years ago and it goes really well.

Lovely! Thats what my parents have (minus the cushion, the boys didn't need them by the time they bought them).

Happy 28 weeks K!!! Isn't it funny how time went Soooooo slowly when we were pregnant, counting down, now it seems to fly by! (Well for me anyway!!).

Brig- it seems our little girls are so similar...Ana alsa has cereal, veg followed by fruit for lunch and the same for supper. Ana deffo has my appetite lol
Oh an brrrrr to the mega freezing temps....

Xx

I hope ur all ok..seems this thread is virtualy dead now....

Anyway just going to post that My 2 babies slept in the same room last night and it was a success..lets hope it stays thst way lol..jac did get out of bed to play and i think he expected ana to join him :dohh:
How cute...thet went from 7.45ish till 7.15 this morning:happydance:

Xxx

:happydance: Glad it went well :)

Have been checking in but never seems to be anyone here....everyone seems to be on Fb though :shrug:

AFU we have now sold our house and had an offer accepted on one near Brizzle so we should be moving in the easter hols...just have to get school sorted now so wish us luck in getting Mogster a place in our first choice school....

Any other news?

Hi ladies! Sorry I've been awol, I've been running around lots getting prepared for/attending my sisters wedding (some of you will have seen fb piccies!), so have only been popping on on my blackberry when I've been feeding J.

Thats great news Claire - bless Jac thinking that she'd play too!

Also great news Moggy!!! My best friend has just moved to Bristol, she absolutely loves it there.

Hope everyone else is well xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->