Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

Moggy - Love the avatar pic...soooo cute :cloud9: Dont hink anyone can beat your idea about the pic....the scarf idea to spruce it up sounds cool too:thumbup: Do you know when you'll be movingg hun?

Ann - Gald the swimming went well...they love it once they get going but soo knackered after. How was your quote?

Lia - Love the house......i look at yours and realise how much crap and stuff we have in mine. If we needed to move (which we probably will in a few years) it would take me years to box our stuff :sleep:

Yas - Hia hun.. hope your ok:hugs: I'm in your neck of the woods thursday/friday....but its such a tight schedule i wont get time too meet up. Next time i'll make sure i do better on train times to get more time in the big city :thumbup:

Lydia - mmmmmm....AD :thumbup:

Brig - You ok hunny? You've been very quiet....bet you're glad to have hubby home :hugs:

Pip - Did you sort out the dreamshow hun?

Cant belive Ana will be 6 months old saturday....so scary how times flies. Oh....forgot to mention....hubby got offered a new job last week. He's finally getting back into his maintenance fitter trade after 2-3 years :thumbup: Jobs for him are sparce in our area now so its great news....on the rubbish side its slightly less money and probably more petrol and childcare longterm......but we can make some sacrifices as hubby will be so much happier over all :thumbup:

On another note....im going to London on thursday to watch THE WIZARD OF OZ in the palladium :happydance::happydance:
Staying the night but not all that much time since train tickets are far too expensive from here at peak times.So will get to london approx 3 pm thurs and will set off home 2-3pm on friday. Dont you worry i will fit some shopping in too.:winkwink:
I'll miss my babies sooo much but but the time to myself will do some good i'm sure.

xx

Claire - you should see how much of his parents house we have filled with crap tbh :rofl: boxes and boxes and boxes........... even the jumperoo was dismantled for the pics haha! I cannot believe how much stuff we have. We have lived here 4 and a half years!!!!!

Update on bungalow - they won't take £230K for the pair but will go to £240K..........we are just sitting on it a bit :haha:

Congrats on hubbys job!!!!

Oh Claire that's great news! Congratulations to your hubby! You'll have to let us know what The Wizard of Oz is like. The night away is well deserved so make sure you relax and enjoy yourself. I have seen Wicked many times so would be interested to know what the original is like!

Harry slept through the night following his swimming lesson so I think you're right about it being tiring.

Lia, what a shame. Do you think you could up your offer?

Hi ladies,

Sorry for the lack of communication from me, but first we were away for a week at my grandad's 75th birthday and since we have been back our little S has had a cold with runny nose and a watery and runny eye. :cry: We weren't able to go to Waterbabies either.

Anyway, I will try to catch up properly later.

Claire, thanks for asking about the Dreamshow. Well after the two faulty ones from Amazon they refused to send us another one (it is their policy as it is quite likely that as you said the whole batch is faulty). Looking at the Amazon reviews it appears that others who bought it around the same time as us had the same experience. We decided to get a used one off Ebay, of which we know it works the way it should (you'd be surprised how many are sold on Ebay that don't have moving images). So we finally managed to get one with moving images.

I can't believe that S will be 6 months on Thursday. Where has the time gone? We have had him sitting in his highchair with us for a few weeks now and he seems interested, so we are planning on starting BLW on Thursday.

Costgang has been in touch. She is very busy. She decided to quit her job and go back to college. Sophie is sleeping through the nights, but isn't on solids yet as she doesn't appear interested.

On another note, I went to the dentist the other day who told me that two of my wisdom teeth need to come out as they are in a position where it is just impossible to reach them with a toothbrush due to the jaw muscles. She says it can be done under local anastaetic. I am really worried...:cry:

Something I was wondering: I know that I met some of you in TTC before becoming pregnant, but did we all TTC our little ones? Just being nosy...:coffee:

Lia- lol we also have an attic full of junk..as well as through the house...hubby is a hoarder....:dohh:

Pip- just in case you forgot ..we ttc both of ours :winkwink: glad u finly got one that worked ...:thumbup:

Ann- wicked is the only other musical ive seen ...i loved it and love TWOO films too so hope its just as good if not better:thumbup:

Moggy- hia hun:hugs:

Xx

Hi ladies!

Claire I'm fine thanks hun! Just been busy trying to sort out stuff lately (possibly moving etc). We needed to get some stuff fixed in our place so I was out of town at my parents for a few days.

Btw....way for the wizard of oz!!! Sounds like a lot of fun!!!:thumbup:

Not much new with us, Peyton is 6 months old today. Not sure how this has happened!! :haha: And to top it off I think she is teething...very cranky...a lot of screaming and crying and this morning she woke up with a rash around her mouth ???

Pip, yes we were TTC. Well we didn't try to conceive for very long. the day that I got the last result from the bloodwork I had done before TTC (the one that said I had immunity to chicken pox) was my last day of ovulation so we hurried up jumped in bed that night:haha: One night is all it took and now Miss P is 6 months old! :) And try not to worry about getting teeth pulled. I know it's easier said then done...but everything will be ok. :hugs:

Hope everyone is well!

xo

Re: musicals. Isn't Wicked like the Wizard of oz?

I have only seen The Phantom of the Opera and Evil Dead the Musical (based on the evil dead films staring Bruce Campbell...you guys ever hear of them?)

Brig - Happy 6 months to Miss P:happydance::happydance:
Wicked is the prequel to Wizard of oz...but i think wicked is a recent book....but i might be totally wrong :haha:
You sound mega busy...and it seems everyone is talking house moves...except for me:haha:
Oh and i hope the tooth comes out asap :thumbup: I was convinced Ana was cutting one a month ago..then a few days later i didnt feel it...she'll end up being like Jac....red cheeked and drooling non stop till she's get one at a late stage...Jac was 9 months old with his first came through and i was convinced it was on tis way at 6 months :dohh:

Glad to hear your ok:hugs:

xxx

Oh gosh Claire!!! Now I'm scared this will last for another 3 months!!! Ugh!!
And yes I'm great besides the cranky baby...and even at that I'm pretty good! lol! also I'm having a lot of fun introducing new solids...we've added carrots and prunes to the mix as well. We had no choice about the prunes... Miss P was constipated over the weekend. :-( Poor girl....so we gave her prunes and I diluted some apple/prune baby juice...which she threw up. :-/

Brig - Awwww...sorry i didnt mean to scare you about the teething :hugs: I only mentioned it as its likely I'm getting it all wrong again even having been though it before :dohh:
Gald the weaning is going well....poor thing with the constpation :hugs: Its going well here too.....she's not as active self feeding finger foods as was though...she likes to play with the food a lot but when she does have a much she loves it :dohh: but i know we'll get there...eventually lol

xx

Yeah Peyton doesn't feed herself much...the only thing she feeds herself are these crackers/cookies called Mum-Mums...they pretty much just melt in your mouth so it's the only thing I don't worry about, lol

Hi everyone!

Pip - glad you're ok, hope you had a lovely time celebrating your grandfather's birthday. We TTC J, but were unbelievably fortunate in that I got pregnant first time.

Claire - have an amazing time, I'd love to see either!

Brig - hi there! Hope everything gets sorted asap. J has done the red-cheeked drooling thing for a couple of months, and we now have two teeth peeping through!! Fortunately she doesn't seem to be making too much of a fuss about them actually coming through. I hope Miss P gets hers quickly and painlessly!

Hi everyone else!!!

:hi:

Hope you are all well, off to Brizzle for few days so will catch up on my return :hugs:

Wicked is the same story told from the 'wicked' witch's pov. It is amazing and I would recommend it to anyone! I've not heard of evil dead though - it sounds rather dark!

Happy 6 months to Peyton! That really has gone so quickly. Poor thing with her constipation. Fx the prunes do the job.

Good to hear from you Pip. Sorry S is poorly :(

Xx

Have fun Moggy! I love Bristol! X

Brig, I hope her teeth stop causing P discomfort. I don't know if we're lucky or unlucky that Harry has teethed so early. I feel bad that he's had to deal with 4 at such a young age but am glad it's not being dragged out. X

Wicked is the same story told from the 'wicked' witch's pov. It is amazing and I would recommend it to anyone! I've not heard of evil dead though - it sounds rather dark!

Happy 6 months to Peyton! That really has gone so quickly. Poor thing with her constipation. Fx the prunes do the job.

Good to hear from you Pip. Sorry S is poorly :(

Xx

The movies are actually those cheesy horror films...you know with a lot of really fake looking blood etc. When we saw the musical we sat in the front row which they called "the splatter zone" we actually wore plastic pnchos because we got drenched in fake blood lol! I'll go look for a picture to post!

Here it is!

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member