Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

Eww! Lol! Great picture. The trip home must have been interesting!

I think I am quite lucky as have seen quite a few shows. Living near London, having a Dad that likes the theatre and studying drama have all helped. X

Yep we can up the offer - just playinh hard ball :coffee:

Pip - we TTC, for approx 6 months and got pg on my month off when I decided to get drunk for my birthday!!! And yay for blw!!!

Dylan slept so well last night. YAY!!!!!! Oh and he lurves strawberries!!!!!!

Brig- i know which ones u mean..i watched them all (evil/living dead etc...) when i was younger with my elder brother/sisters...love ur pic...a musical would be great...i would go for sure if they did it here:thumbup:

Moggy- have a good time hun :hugs:

Xx

Oh I forgot to answer your question Pip, we decided to ttc in July but didn't really have time to do the deed as had 11 weddings and the stag/hen dos that went with them so were constantly apart or too tired / drunk! I decided to start charting and fell pregnant on my first cycle! X

As you know K was a total accident for me (but the best one ever!). I was always told i'd find it incredibly hard to fall pregnant without assistance as I only have one working ovary and it's deeply scarred. I was on the pill too. But I went on a BIG night out with my best friends after I lost Rory, spent the next day hungover and vomiting like a teenager :blush: and K was conceived a week or two after that. Clearly the pill didn't stay down!

It was meant to be, my body did everything it could to reject the pregnancy and he still clung on :cloud9: I still can't quite believe when I think back to everything I went through... the mahoosive bleed at 14 weeks... leaky waters at 31 weeks.. bleed at 32.... crazy.

I cannot believe our little man is already 6 months today. :nope:

As you know we started him on BLW today, so I thought I'd share some pics of breakfast and tea with you. We were quite impressed how quickly he got stuck into it... We already had some gagging, which wasn't great, but he quickly sorted himself out. I am one proud mummy today. :blush:

Attachments

• S 1st Breakfast.jpg
    S 1st Breakfast.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 8
  • S 1st Tea.jpg
    S 1st Tea.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 6
Aww, Pip, he's gorgeous! Thats brilliant that he's into the blw that quickly! He looks SO happy about it!!

Aww Yas, he was meant to be! What a special little boy.

Hope everyone is having a good week. x

Thanks girls.

And Yas, I agree with MrsMils: K was obviously very determined. :winkwink:

What a gorgeous boy! That's great that he is doing well with his blw.

Yas, you are so obviously such a natural, you were born to be a mummy. You have created such a happy, wonderful little boy. Like the others have said it was obviously meant to be. X

Awww thanks Ann!!!! That's a lovely thing to say!!!!
:cloud9:

I am LOVING this stage. He's 7 months and a week now and it's fab. We play, he kisses, we hug, dance, clap, it's fab. I love it xx

Just a quicky till tomorrow...

The wizard of oz was wicked :winkwink: absolutely awsome....

Xxx

Pip- no pics of the show..too engrosed lol
I only took a pic of the theatre boxes to show hubby how spectacular the palladium is.. On the phone too:haha:

Moggy- how was brizzle hun:hugs:

Xx

Fab thanks :)

Lydia donkey is imminent, had to order him in for us as they only had pink when we went in.

Littlelife carrier is fab, Jackster had a ball on Clevedon seafront in it with Mogster walking along the seawall holding my hand. House seemed bigger when we went back, unfortunately the garden still feels small to me, will miss our garden most of all, all the early summer pics of Mogster are in the garden, I love all of it, love a big garden and the new house one is just the average house garden :( Needs a new kitchen too so will be decorating and kitchen designing to start but have the cash left over to do it so just case of patience and choosing it then time to get it done :)

:hi: everyone else, are we all ok? Its so quiet in here!

FX'd please for Neen aka Beadette she went for MW appt Mon am and was sent off to hosp where they comfirmed PE, bubs is to be delivered on Friday if they can control the PE that long, she is in HDU and bubs is sounding strong but will be barely 34weeks on friday :scared:

Hi everyone!

Moggy - aww, you're awesome!! How much do I owe you? (shall I wait and see how much postage is?) J will be so excited!!

Glad house seemed bigger, shame about the garden, but at least you've still got some outside space etc, plus there are some lovely parks in Bristol aren't there? You'll have to go exploring!

Glad you had a great time Claire, I'd love to go.

We're good here, we went swimming yesterday which J loved, I couldn't believe they went underwater in the first lesson, but she absolutely loved it, tried to talk as they dunked her under and came up looking a bit shocked but still chatting away and quickly started smiling again!

Yas - awesome pic of K on fb, he's doing that early isn't he? Clever boy!

Lydia we will be living in Thornbury just north of Brizzle (better schools) will post house links later :)

:hi: all and welcome back, Moggy.

Looking forward to house pics and loving your new avatar of your two boys.

*Being nosy*: What is it that K does? :shrug:

MrsMils, as for Waterbabies I know what you mean about the submersion in the first lesson. And it only gets more from here: letting them go, submerging when you are moving... S reacts mostly the same way as J: he smiles and when he comes back up, he looks a bit puzzled as to what just happened. :cloud9:

We had S weighed today: 17lbs 7oz. :happydance:

And S has just rolled over on his own (rather than by coincidence) from back to front while I was writing my other post. Yay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->