Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

ok this is the one we are buying

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-17790501.html

and this is where we live now, hated having to sell it :(

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-31845089.html

See what I mean about garden!

Just for you Pip https://yfrog.com/gz1tduij

I left him laying on his back while I went for a wee- came back 2 mins later to this- he'd crawled over to the toybox, pulled it out, and then pulled himself up to almost standing. He looked hysterically proud of himself!! He can pull himself up to standing from laying or sitting now using the sofa, too.

Go S!!! J just keeps getting stuck because of her arm! Sorry about the bad photo description, I keep forgetting you don't see fb, sorry hun.

ok this is the one we are buying

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-17790501.html

and this is where we live now, hated having to sell it :(

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-31845089.html

See what I mean about garden!

Yup - you've currently pretty much got a football pitch! Anything is going to feel tiny for a while in comparison, but hopefully it won't take too long to get used to it. Maybe you could invest in an exciting climbing frame/swing/playhouse combo or something to try to create more play space in the garden (going up iykwim?). We had the same issue from the house we own to the one we now rent, our current garden is teeny in comparison, but at the time we only had a dog to worry about! Your home is beautiful, the next one you will make just as, if not more, wonderful. xx

Don't worry about it, MrsMils.

Moggy, both houses look lovely. I can see what you mean about the garden, but you are gaining a bedroom. New lounge also looks more spacious and I love the bathroom. Your current house looks a lot more homely, which I am sure you will turn the new one into in no time.

YAY!! S and K are getting so big!!!

So id Miss P in fact :) On the 22th she rolled from back to front for the first time and then nothing for a couple of days and then yesterday she did it twice and today a bunch of times... I think it's safe to say we have a roller! lol

Moggy:hugs:

Not much new here. We had our second set of photos done of Peyton over the weekend. they are so adorable!!!

Hope everyone is well!

xo

thanks ladies :)

We have downsized the garden toys so will just have the swing, the slide/climbing wall frame combo and the playhouse. (we ebayed a few other things but was sad to see them go).

That bathroom you see is the en suite, the boys will have their own bathroom :happydance: Just need to redecorate and put new kitchen in the new place - the current owners were obviously fans of "Changing Rooms" during the ragging and stencilling days :dohh:

OH still away here, he is due back late Friday night :( Boys did great last night, the only interuptions after they went to bed were Mogster falling out of bed about 9.30 and then Jack waking up at 6.15 to find his eyes were gunked together - his cries woke Mogster - mainly because it took me 3 mins to degunk his eyes so he could open them :shock: Hoping his drops kick in soon....

Hope you are all well, Pip you should definitely get onto FB, you dont even have to put pics up but you could see ours, you could even use a different name if you dont want folk to see you on there - just tell us who you are :haha: or maybe use your real details but have uber privacy levels switched on.....be good to see you on there :winkwink:

What Moggy said, Pip! Do it do it!

Moggy the house you've sold was LOVELY, I love that style so much.. bet you'll miss it but new house looks so lovely, tooxx

Shame you haven't got space for everything, it must be sad to sell things - I was thinking of one of those mega-tall structures/climbing frames, going up rather than out!!

Hee hee, our old owners of our house we now rent out were the same, we had a LOT of different colours and stencilling to out-paint. The worst room was the maroon coloured sitting room, while the colour wasn't too bad, the room was the darkest/narrow anyway and the dark red only served to make it look worse!! I wish we could redecorate here but because we don't own it I don't feel like putting in the hard work/spending the money. Great that the boys will have their own bathroom, that means you can have adult bubble bath all to yourself, without fear of the whole lot being poured in by accident or be able to bath without various toys ending up in there with you!

I'll second Yas on the loving the style, but I cannot wait to see the transformation of the new place!

Poor little Jack, I hope they clear up soon, that must be scary to wake up to. And poor Mogster falling out - whoops!!

J is pooped, still snoozin' in her car-seat after baby-group, which she hasn't done for a couple of months!

Moggy - Glad all went well in Brizzle :thumbup: Love both of houses...new and old...and i would cut my finger off for the one you're getting:blush: We only have a small back yard...love our house but wish we coudl transport it and have a garden. Will pobably think of moveing in the next few years as we'll finish our mortgage end of next year. Could only afford the garden on yours though :haha:

Yas - Cheeky K...well done him...he already has initiative LOL

Pip - Well done S on the rolling :thumbup:

Lydia - Glad the swimming went well hun. :hugs:

Bris - Glad hubby finally beieves that Miss P is rolling:haha:

We're also rolling both ways here too....not all the time though.....just here and there....sometimes not at all LOL. We went to ab baby grup this morning too...Ana loved it....went 2 weeks ago but she slept for the 1st 30 mins...then woke up couched and puked all over me so had to go home...:haha: this mornign was a success though.

I have my Financial Dispute Hearing with my ex tomorrow....i so want it to be resolved....but seeing as he cant be bothered to get/pay for a solicitor i really dont know if we'll get a resolution tomorrow. If we dont we'll go to a full hearing at some point.
I am dreading being in the same room....we used to be friends but i cringe at the thought of it now :nope:

xxx

Just a quickie, I have everything crossed for your friend and her baby Moggy. Loving both the old and new house. I agree that the old one had lots of style and character but I guess you have to sacrifice that when moving to a bigger property unless you are minted!

Yey to rolling babies!

Must run....

thanks Ann, she had a section yesterday, Olly is here, very handsome and in SCBU, she hasnt yet seen him as the pre-eclampsia still causing troubles :( Hoping she improves further today and will get to see him and maybe even have a cuddle

Lia how was hubby about the car?

Yas why hard times? Just saw your FB status about no gap year, exciting stuff

Neen has been to see Olly and is even more in love, theyre both doing very well, he may be home by term :)

:dohh: Sorry Yas, misread it. Glad you ok, shes getting there, walking about so improvements already :)

I missed this about your friend Moggy - I'm pleased she's doing well and she's been able to see him, my sister didn't see her LO for two days and she still feels upset about it now. Thats great that he should be home by term.

Yes Lia - how did hubby and neighbours take the 'knock'??!

Moggy - I had THE most wonderful surprise waiting for me when I got home! Diddle Donkey for J, she LOVES him, I think its because he's so easy for her to hold and shake, his ears also got some serious chewing. You (and S & J) are so wonderful and thoughtful, and very clever to have sent via the hotel! Please PM me your paypal address and how much I owe you. Will send you a pic tomorrow!

Hi everyone else!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->