Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

I was wondering if you ladies could do me a favour? I am after a hat from Mamas and Papas, but they don't have it online in our size. And not in our local store either. Could you have a look in your local M&P for this hat in 6-9 months or 6-12 (I don't know which one they do)? Only at the reduced price though please.

https://www.mamasandpapas.com/product-rib-knit-beanie/s0007693/type-s/

Thanks.
:kiss:

if its M&P hat then think its 6-12 although their hats dont fit size well iykwim.....so if your local store has the next size up it might fit just as well...

if its M&P hat then think its 6-12 although their hats dont fit size well iykwim.....so if your local store has the next size up it might fit just as well...

You are right, their hats are a bit off size wise. :wacko: My local store doesn't have any as it is pretty small. :nope:

I was wondering if you ladies could do me a favour? I am after a hat from Mamas and Papas, but they don't have it online in our size. And not in our local store either. Could you have a look in your local M&P for this hat in 6-9 months or 6-12 (I don't know which one they do)? Only at the reduced price though please.

https://www.mamasandpapas.com/product-rib-knit-beanie/s0007693/type-s/

Thanks.
:kiss:

Will have a looky next time I'm there!

No m&p where i live...out in the sticks sorry :blush: nearest one is outlet about 80 mins drive....and dont go further than 30 mins as the norm for shopping. Hope someone can get it for u:thumbup:

Xx

Xx

Nearest one to us is MK which is a good hour away - will look next time we pass though

Evening all,

How are you? Hope you are well and not too busy with selling, buying and moving houses. It is quiet in here. Has anyone heard from Lia? I haven't seen her around for a while. Hope she's okay.

Not much new here apart from S having his fist Yorkshire pudding today and he seems to have really enjoyed it. On the second pic he actually had most of it inside his mouth and only held on to the wee bit sticking out. :cloud9:

Attachments

• P1000621.JPG
    P1000621.JPG
    35.7 KB · Views: 3
  • P1000623.JPG
    P1000623.JPG
    34.9 KB · Views: 4
Lia doing fab, she posted fab vid on FB of Dylan crawling around, he is such a handsome little man - just like all of them :cloud9: we are all blessed with such lovely gorgeous bubs

Loving S with his yorkie pud :) Jackster had veggie korma today - he loved it!

I'm glad to hear Lia is doing well.

You are completely right, Moggy. We are all very blessed with our gorgeous little bundles.

Great news on Jackster and his Veggie Korma. Did you make it yourself?

Pip - Hia hun......great pic of S with his pudd....looks like he's loving his food :thumbup:

Moggy - Mmmm korma :thumbup: I havent made anythign adventurous for Ana yet....but i did give Jac chilli con carne at approx 7 months old and he loved it so will try that soon. She's finally getting to grips with finger foods...she wants to do it but hasnt been all that good up until the last few days.

My P&T is now on ebay :blush: I basically started hating it more and more....i just love my bdual. Its not perfect but the closest thing to what i like. I got my replacement main seat on friday but in a battle to get the 2nd one replaced now. They said they would in January but no need now due to strap extenders. BUT the new main seat they've given me doesnt match my doubles seat...:dohh: So will see what britax comes back with tomorrow....:coffee:

My financial dispute wiht my ex is going to a final hearing...should be within the next month (basically sorting out the financial sid eof our divorce). No surprise as he hadnt bothered with getting a solicitor or getting half the data he needed.:growlmad: Anyway i should have a resolution by April :thumbup:....its only taken over a year ....

xxxxx

Claire, hopefully you can put things completely behind you in April.

Good luck on the sale of your P&T.

Good luck Claire. I bet it will be such a relief to be able to put it behind you.

Pip those photos are gorgeous! Suddenly I am getting very broody looking at baby photos like yours and don't get me started on OBEM!

Sorry ladies I often nip online on my phone which doens't have BNB capabilities LOL - but next month I should be smart-phoned up and in the land of the living!!!!

Ooh also - Pip - I am aiming to post you that book tomorrow sorry the days are escaping from me :blush: they had to move our baby yoga sessions so instead of one a week for 4 weeks they are every day this week :wacko:

I had Dylan napping in his cot yesterday though which was quite nice, didn't think it would happen :haha:

LOVING the yorkshire pud piccies!!!!!

Off to read further back the thread now but suspect D will interrupt me and wake up as he fell asleep in the carseat on the way back from supermarket :dohh:

Okay, I think I am caught up :coffee:

Moggy - I feel your pain on missing the garden. I love ours and none seem remotely as big. We are stuck on the house front as noone can afford to move that has been interested so far :dohh: and we are also having potential bungalow issues :growlmad: So pleased Neen and Olly are okay - is it Beadette on here? I think I used to stalk a journal of hers! And veggie korma sounds yum, I think I am boring poor Dylan with our food :haha:

Pip - S sounds to be doing really well - fab weight and yay for rolling! Pleased the weaning looks to be going well too, Dylan is a fan of yorkshire pud! We aren't too near a M&P (the one that may be in Meadowhell has literally nothing but maternity wear) but we do drive through an outlet this weekend so will keep my eyes peeled.

Yas - I love looking at Ks morning pics! And what a menace :haha: clever boy! its hard watching them grow up I am finding!!!! Dylan is a nightmare for pulling himself up to standing and I watch with my hands in my mouth, wanting him to learn but at the same time knowing he is going to bump himself :wacko:

Brig - yay for Miss P rolling too!!!!!! The photos btw are beautiful :hugs: Hope Miss P is doing okay? Hope its not too serious? :hugs: :hugs:

Claire - glad A is enjoying baby group - and another roller, these mobile babies :haha: Hope things are cleared up soon for you over your ex :hugs: Finger foods sounds good though can't believe our babies are growing up!

Lydia - are you doing waterbabies did I spot? Dylan loves swimming but I haven't taken him to classes yet really. I feel like I want to though :haha:

AFM - with regards to the car, DH was okay about it. Just mocks me a lot! The neighbour was also okay about it. But her neurotic tendancies have resurfaced now panicking that we want to move house because of the drains, or problems caused by building the extension, or aliens taking over....etc etc!!!

Dylan is a crawling climbing babbling monster but still wonderful, as are all our mini bumps flushes and dimples lol.

I officially become redundant on 31st March, so very exciting, and should get my payout in April which will be going straight onto the mortgage :haha: :dohh:

Have I caught up now :haha: cos D is stirring :kiss:

Sorry haven't caught up ladies, :blush:

Just poped in to throw myself a little pity party. :-({|=:blush: Poor Peyton is still fighting a fever and I have about had enough. First Nathan was sick at the end of last month, then I got sick last week and now Peyton's had a fever since yesterday morning.

Last night we went to the hospital and had to watch them try and get blood from her arm and her heel...hold her down while she screamed..it was the worst ever. this morning I thought she was over it...but now I checked her temp an hour ago and it's back.

I'm so exhausted, I haven't had more than 4 hrs sleep a night for the last week and now Peyton is sick so it will get worst before it gets better...:cry:

That's all from me.:blush:

xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"