Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

:hugs: Brig, its horrid to watch them sick when there little you can do to make it better, even worse when youre sick too :(

Only thing I can add is that if they want to get another sample, insist they take it from her foot whilst you or Nathan are holding her in an upright cuddle, swaddle/cuddled into your chest and with the foot they are gonna take it from dangling down, less distressing for you and her as you are cuddling her and she isnt thrashing about. Quickeer is hopefully less painful.

Hope you are all better very soon :)

Brig - Massive :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: hun.
Wish i could be there to give you a proper one .:hugs: Im sure she'll be back to her normal self asap. Try not to get upset just focus on getting both of you better with loads of cuddles.:kiss:

Moggy - Happy Birthday hun :cake:....am i allowed to ask how old? :blush:

Lia - Hia hun.....bet Dylan is a handful then...but also lost of fun :thumbup:
:happydance: for the redundancy ...and adding it to the mortgage. We screwed up and put money into savings fdor 5 years but should have kept some of ti to put it on the mortgage.....we could have finished it end of this year instead of next :dohh: And especially since money is mega tight now...
You had the bsmart? Its on the website...phone up to get strap extenders to lengthen them....i know you dont use your buggy much but whne you may need it Dylan may not fit :thumbup:

Britax are giving me a new doubles seat btu dont have any till end of april :thumbup: Bet they wished i hadnt bought their buggy LOL Also managed to get a set of seat adaptors which is for the newer model too for £15 (so i can have Ana facing me on the top seat)...they dont usually sell them only with the 2011 buggy but i think customer services had to or id nag the girl to death :haha:

xx

Moggy - Its ok you're still young like me :winkwink: I'm 34 this year so i think we're the oldies on this thread....we'd have been 1 school year appart if we lived in the same place:thumbup: Any plans today? Is hubby home or was he away all week? :hugs:

xx

Hi everyone - just jumping on to say a quick hello, we're mega busy at the moment.

Brig - how is Miss P today? I hope the fever is lifting and that she's doing better (and that you can get some sleep, being over-tired, exhausted and emotional is only making you feel 10 times worse and upset I'm sure). Big hugs hun.

Claire - it must be such a relief finally getting things sorted with the ex, I hope it wasn't too difficult seeing him, hopefully the next step will go quickly.

Moggy - have an awesome one! No need for the red-faced smiley - that is not old at all!

Lia - yes, waterbabies is brilliant, its making me so much more confident in teh water with her, do it!

Hi everyone else, I hope you and your babies are all doing well (Yas, is K feeling better this afternoon?), will catch up with you all and your goings on properly when I have more time.

xx

Still poorly :( Poor K- he's pooingg and vomming incessantly but doc says to keep giving him milk? Claire or Moggy, do you think that's right? :s

Brig, MASSIVE hugs, I wish we were local buds so I could come help you out.

Hi Ladies!!

You're all such sweethearts! Thank you for the kind words.
Peyton hasn't had a fever yet today. I gave her Tylenol last night around 3:30am as her temp was around 38.1 but nothing since. This afternoon it's a little higher then this morning around 37.4-37.5, but I've read that it's only considered a fever over 38 degrees so I haven't given her anything else. She's still not her ususal self...not very many smiles and babbling and she looks tired. No other symptoms...I hope it stays that way.

Yas: Didn't realize poor K was sick too. :-( Pooing and vomiting can't be fun for a little guy. :nope: I hope our babies are back to themselves ASAP!

Moggy: Happy Birthday hun!!! I agree with Claire! 35 isn't old! :flower:

Claire: Can't wait for you to have sorted everything out! It will be so nice for you to not have to think about it ever again!!

Hi everyone else! Hope all is well!

xo

Brig and Yas, sorry to hear your LO's are unwell. Hope they are both feeling better soon.

Moggy, happy birthday. Hope you had a great day. Was there any :cake:?

Lia, I am glad you hadn't sent the book yet as I was getting concerned it might have got lost.

Everyone else :hi:

We went swimming today. Just in our local pool and practiced a bit...and had lots of fun of course. Yas, what's K's favourite submersion? S really enjoys the "Ring a Ring o' Roses" one (I am assuming we are doing the same things and songs) where we both go down. We like this one too as it is nice to see him underwater. Although he also enjoys the ones where we just go down on our own and pop back up.

^^ chocolate cake with candles - Mogsters fave, he blew out the candles too :haha:

Am wondering if it might be teething- day 3 of severe diarohhea and intensive dribbling and a temperature. Otherwise seems fine though just cranky? Hard to tell lol as he's such a whingey baby anyway :rofl:

Pip, K LOVES ring-o-roses but I am terrible at it, I can't seem to sink myself I just bob straight to the surface :lol: :lol: :lol: he much prefers the new swimming position on his front by my side, and my arms prefer it too lol he's such a chunk.

Yas, :rofl: at you bobbing back up.

The new swimming position is more natural, isn't it? We like it too.

Moggy - You didnt make him blow out 35 candles did you :haha::haha:

Yas - I would still give him milk as he'll get dehydrated otherwise. Maybe try giving him an ounce or so less than usual? With both Jac and Ana...if they're off i find giving them slightly less milk seemed to help as it didnt press so much on the stomach iykwim:shrug:
It could actually be teething.....i remember Jac having a bad run of guts after his first few teeth at around 10 months old...(1st was 9 months!!). We had so many horrible nappies and briinging up food/milk....i think we had a week of it....his bum was soooooo sore poor thing. But it eventually went.
I fit keeps on...go back to docs...not sure but may give you diarolite for rehudration? Hoep hes better soon :hugs:

Brig - Glad Miss P has no fever today.....im sure shes on the mend :hugs:

Pip - Hia hun...sounds like you ahd fun swimming :thumbup:

xxx

Thanks... hmmm i'll do that, give him an ounce less and keep a close eye on him :hugs:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOGGY, can't believe I missed it, love you loads we do :) xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Pip, we've only done the one type of submersion so far, but J loves it, she doesn't like going around on her back though... Latest pics of S are fab!

J is still 25th centile, I'm so much less stressed about it now, she seems to have found her natural weight and definitely isn't hungry, I definately can't get her to take anything from the spoon, so she's decided on BLW herself! She played with some sweet potato today, made a big mess and even sneezed some out at me 10 minutes after she'd finished, whoops!

Glad P is on the mend Brig. Yas, poor little K, I really hope he improves quickly.

Oh and Yas, J had terrible nappies and a bit of sickness when she was teething (that was the only way I knew, she's a grumbler usually so I couldn't tell that she was any fussier than usual!)

^ same as K! Suppose i'll soon know if a teethie pops through. Can't feel anything though...

xx

:hi: Thanks for the birthday wishes :) Had a lovely day, even got me some flowers from Nic aka Tulip on here, bless her theyre gorgeous!!!

Hope Kia and Peyton are both feeling better, our first tooth here is imminent as can feel it when I put my finger in and see it, it just needs to break the last thin bit of gum and it will be here, reckon by next week...

As for centile charts they make no sense :dohh: Jack was 98th when he was born but I reckon that was a dud as I had SOOOO much fluid when my waters went then there was more and more during labour and even more when he came out that I think he was full of fluid himself, when he has been weighed as we have gone along he dropped to 91st then 75th and now he is cruising just above the 50th, ironically if I look at Mogsters charts, adjusted for being prem at 7 months he was....wait for it.... cruising just above the 50th, how bizarre, am assuming he will follow this curve for a while then pop up, he is so strong, his lil chubby belly from when he was small is now a little six pack, Im gonna have to little diving boys tums, cute for the beach pics but Mummy needs to get fit in that case :haha:

House move coming along, reckon about a months time and we will all be good to go, the folks buying ours are last to get the survey etc completed and the surveyor is due any minute to do theirs then all systems go and we can start haggling mving dates, and exchange/completion schedule :yipee:

Lia and news on the bungalows?

Hope everyone is ok and Claire your P&T went for fab price, yay to everything coming together :loopy: Yas did you decide uni yet?

Must go and Jack waking, love yas :hugs:

We had a poorly little boy last night..Jac woke up around 2 crying and had thrown up all over the bed poor thing..same thing 1/2 hr later:cry:
Woke up quite chirpy this morning but also threwup some water hed drunk. Hes managed to keep toast and a yoghurt down now and drunk s fair bit. So i hope hes on the mend...its going to ba an afteroon full of
cuddles:hugs:

Yas- hows k today?
Brig- is miss p better?

Moggy- how excuting hun..

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member