Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

try here....

https://www.babybanz.com/UK/category27_1.htm

some lovely ones in Next this summer too :thumbup:

Hi Ladies!

Not sure if our teething past has anything to do with our babies? My mom said I didn't get teeth till almost 1 and Peyton got her first one at 6.5 months?? I thought for sure she'd get them late too then all of a sudden there it was!

Lia: you poor thing...when Peyton starts being mobile I will be on edge all day every day I think. lol! the thought of cuts and bruises on my pretty girl scares me.

Claire: Hope things get better soon. It's always hard starting a new job, like you said...maybe it will be better when he meets some people.

So like I just mentioned...P isn't mobile yet...is that normal? She rolls from back to front and front to back and sits up by herself. But she just kinda swivels in a circle...she doesn't actually move from the spot where I put her yet.:shrug:

xo

Since I was struggling to find a hat that I liked for S, I asked someone to make one for him, which we received today. She actually made him two. Do you want to see them?

https://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj63/roddypiper_photos/P1000718.jpg

https://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj63/roddypiper_photos/P1000714.jpg

MrsMils, they had some nice summer hats in Mothercare the other day.

Brig, S isn't moving much yet either. He is now doing this move backward rather than forward thing when on his front :dohh: and then he usually turns around onto his back and laughs at you.

Everyone else :hi:

Brig - none of the girls at Dylans group are mobile yet, they are all little princesses! Only Dylan and one other (older) boy are on the move really so I think they are just keen to escape mums clutches...........:rofl:

Pip LOVE the pics!!!!!!!!!!

I have some fancy shmancy ones to put on from the weekend - no DH tonight so might manage it tomorrow!

Go on then, early night for D so I'll treat you ll to an exclusive - only I've seen them so far :smug:

Attachments

• Com0150659_C.jpg
    Com0150659_C.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 2
  • Com0150663_C.jpg
    Com0150663_C.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 2
  • Com0150665_C.jpg
    Com0150665_C.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 2
  • Com0150667_C.jpg
    Com0150667_C.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 2
  • Com0150674_C.jpg
    Com0150674_C.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 2
Awww, he is adorable. :cloud9: And he looks so grown up. I can't believe D is only 3 and a half weeks older than S. Where did you get the pics done? Did you have any done of all of you or just D?

Woohoo to all of the teeth! J still just has the bottom two, but boy are they sharp....

She's moving further and further around (wriggling), we've got to get a big rug for our sitting room as the tiled floor (old and rough) isn't proving to be very baby friendly!

We have just ditched our rug in favour of these - less pretty but even headbumps don't hurt https://direct.tesco.com/q/R.207-9376.aspx

try here....

me like!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woohoo to all of the teeth! J still just has the bottom two, but boy are they sharp....

She's moving further and further around (wriggling), we've got to get a big rug for our sitting room as the tiled floor (old and rough) isn't proving to be very baby friendly!

We have just ditched our rug in favour of these - less pretty but even headbumps don't hurt https://direct.tesco.com/q/R.207-9376.aspx

Are they good then? I have seen them the other day in Tesco... Are they quite similar to the ones that Moggy bought off Ebay? How much did you pay again, Moggy?

try here....

me like!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me too. There are some really nice ones, aren't there?

Loving them, easy to clean and good grip for his feet when hes running with his pushtoy thing lol, and much fewer bruises so far!!!

Moggy I think you have just cost me a fortune :dohh:

Awww, he is adorable. :cloud9: And he looks so grown up. I can't believe D is only 3 and a half weeks older than S. Where did you get the pics done? Did you have any done of all of you or just D?

Just D - still not feeling photogenic at nearly 8 months post partum lol!!!!

It was at Picture Proud Photography - local - we had a shoot there for MILs 50th when D was 2 weeks old. This was a comic relief thing - they were doing pics for donations so we thought we'd get some in :thumbup:

he is such a cheeky chappy, cant wait for pics when Mummy gets the baby banz delivery :haha: We have the shades still from Mogster and as he was such a baldy we have loads of hats, doesnt stop me buying more now though....as far as hats go if I see one that will look good and will get worn then we buy it there and then as if you dont it never seems to be there when you go back to get it :shrug:

we have these....https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/4-SETS-NEW-F...?pt=UK_Toys_Games_Toys_CA&hash=item230f57da52

Looooove the pics, Lia :cloud9: he's just gorgeous

And Pip! S's eyes are amazing!

We have the large tesco floormats too covering my whole living room- I don't like the ones with numbers cos Rory used to pull them out and it drove me bananas. Currently, K loves chewing on one :dohh: but they definitely help with crawling/walking! x

I was just thinking the same thing as Yas... G!!! S's eyes are to die for!! I'm a sucker for blue eyes!:blush:

And Lia, those pictures are amazing! What a cutie pie!!!! And at 7 months post partum...I don't feel photogenic at all. :blush: I understand what you mean.

And it sorta makes me feel better that the girlies in his group aren't moving yet. I guess it's a girl think? We'll have to wait and see what Claire says about Ana and Lydia about J. :shrug:

We have those same squares on our area rug in the living room. I'm not sure how much I like them yet...they don't offer much padding for head bonks. :nope:

Thanks for the recommendations everyone! We're getting some squares similar to that for the play area bit that we're making (an opening between living and kitchen that we don't use, so baby-gates on either end to create a 2mx1m playpen), but DH really doesn't want them in sitting room, so very thick rug it is!!

Brig - J wriggles around but definitely isn't going to be crawling anytime soon, she tries to push her bottom up but just ends up going backwards. She can't sit herself up yet either - if she flops from sitting she just lays there like a beetle on her back/side for a bit...

GORGEOUS photos Lia and Pip, your boys are so handsome!!

I really like the reversible hats Moggy, lets hope the credit cards stands up to it! Oh, and are the sunglasses things good?

Brigitte, Harry isn't moving yet although he can pull himself up in his doughnut which I have only discovered yesterday.

Yey for the teeth coming through!

Pip and Lia those photos are gorgeous. I know it's been said before but our little ones really are very attractive! We had photos taken on Saturday and we were told we should have the proofs within a week so I am hoping we will get them any day.

Claire, your poor dh but like Brigitte said most people hate their jobs at first. Fingers crossed he just needs to get used to it and then he will start enjoying himself.

I had a job interview yesterday for some part time work which I think went really well. Unfortunately though I don't think they are going to offer me enough money. I can't believe how expensive nurseries are! I just don't think I am going to find a job that pays enough. My dh is keen for me to find some income whilst working from home with Harry as then we can try for another baby and not have to worry about paying for two nursery places. We are really going to struggle on one salary though so the pressure is really on.

Harry is currently suffering with a cold. What do you ladies think about snot suckers?

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->