Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

you choose the age category you want 0-2years or 2-5 years, they have a velcro adjuster and they fit most of the category....0-2 fitted Mogster at 6 months and still did last summer at nearly 3! He has some new ones now that are diff make, we bought them in Portugal and theyre v cute but the banz ones will be used for Jackster this summer, tempted to buy another hat tho :shy:

How are you and S doign Pip? Quiet in here these days!

Hello all...:hugs:

DH work didnt come back to him so feeling a bit down here as hes stuck with this job now. We'll get over it im sure.:cry: On another note he spoke to someone he knows on saturday and hes trying to get him a job but it'll be working away. Cross fingers as i think he'd be happier with the job and lot more money too....and realistically woulnt see the kids all that much less than in this current job. lets wait and see...:coffee:

Lia - Glad you both were ok :hugs: Poor DH.....travelling is also getting to my DH....its not much compared to most people city living but it is way out of the norm for us as well as him having an hour longer work shift anyway.
The petrol cost is really affecting out money too....:dohh:

Moggy - How goes you hun....when will you be moving :hugs:

Yas - :happydance: on the uni choice hun

Brig - Well done miss p :happydance: hope she's sticking with the good sleep :thumbup:

Ann/Pip/Lydia :kiss:

Aww Claire I was really hoping it was going to be good news. Fingers crossed he gets the other one, although how do you feel about him working away?

Harry is going through a nightmare phase, only wanting to sleep on me and refusing solids in preference for bf. It's really tiring me out. X

Ann - i really dont want him to go away to work but i know we'll be ok if he has to. If it means hes happier with the job, money etc..then we'll deal with it. He wouldnt do it forever...even for a few years so we can get some money saved up again..used a load to get stuff for both kids and surviving 2 mat leaves:dohh: if he did get this job it would also open other opportunities within the company and could do more local work ..especially if they do confirm the building of a new power plant not too far from here. But these are all big ifs really...lets hope he hears something :coffee:

On another note u know when im back in work...:cry: i moved my start date back 2 weeks so will do 1/2 day on thurs 12th may and then start properly following week. As it stands i dont want to go back..didnt enjoy the change in job when i went back last time...activelly looking elsewhere..tescos will do me really...cant be bothered with software support and development no more:growlmad:

Xx

Ann- its probably the teething..it may be easier to drink than eat iykwim hope hes over it soon. Wege just had a week with jac waking earluer too...5.45 at the earliest with a norm of 6ish. I think were back on track now and it wa 6.40 this morning. I dont let him sleep longer than 90 mins in his afternoon nap :thumbup:

Xx

Claire I totally see where you are coming from. I would hate for my husband to work away, especially if I had two kids but at the same time it would nice to know we would be more financially stable. I would also prefer my dh to have a job he enjoyed.

Boo to your return date. It makes no financial sense for me to return to my old job but if I was I would be going back early May too. The job I went for want to hire me but they are trying to work out if they can offer me more money. Fingers crossed.

Ann- good luck on the job hun...if they really want u theyll alwsys bend on the money but will always try to get u cheaper:winkwink: in sending my cv to tesco today... Its s full time team leader job ..dont want to do full time but uf hours can be flexible i might. I probably wont get an interview but hoping that having my cv they might give me an interview uf something else comes up.

Xxx

Thanks hun...... or was that for Ann :haha:

How are you? was going to post on FB now and ask how you were...youve been quiet too..organising the move?

:hugs:

xx

OMG......Jac is 2 end of this month...my baby is grwoing up too fast :cry::cry:

xxx

^ eeep that's gone quick :hugs:

I had a dream about us all last night! Pip was there but because I don't know what you look like, you had a scarf wrapped round your head :rofl: other than that it was SO realistic!!!!!!!! Love you guys xxxxxxxx

Hi ladies!

I'm having a horrible day so far! Just came on to say a quick hello!

Peyton just cut tooth #2 (it's only just started coming in) so we've had a couple sleepless night and a VERY cranky screamingg baby.

Ann: Good luck!!

Yas: That's funny about your dream! :)

Claire: 2 already? Wow!!

I hope everyone is well!

xo

Yas- love the dream..was it a nice scarf:haha:
:hugs:

Brig- im sure miss p is over the worst...generally they settle down onw uts cut through :hugs:

Xx

both of you :kiss:

Manic here with packing and can only do it in the daytime cos there is a frog/toad in the garden that blocks my route to the garage and Im petrified of them so darent do it at night unless stuff already in the house :anxious:

Not long now though, should exchange monday then move 12th and complete 13th....

Love the idea of that dream Yas, although wasnt Pip in a pic a while back....or a link to a pic....defo think you should get FB though G aka Pip!!!! Even if you have an alterego on FB....

Good luck also Claire.

Did we all behave ourselves Yas?!

Brigitte I hope P settles now the tooth has come through.

X

Good luck also Claire.

Did we all behave ourselves Yas?!

Brigitte I hope P settles now the tooth has come through.

X

Hi guys!

Sorry I've been awol, busy and not feeling very well, I've had horrible stomach pains, almost like when I was heavily pregnant and it felt like all of my organs were squished and tight inside me, so every time I sit down it hurts. Getting a bit fed up of it now, its been 5 days. I thought it may be AF returning (still BFing), but no sign...

Hee hee Yas, I hope we all had fun, hopefully one day we'll make it a reality!

Moggy - hugs hun, I hope you get lots of the packing and organising done over the weekend, and good luck for the exchange on Monday, it'll feel better when you're not in limbo, once exchange is sorted its all go! Very exciting!

Go Miss P and her tooth! Yay! I hope you're recovering from the trauma of it though Brig, sending you big hugs.

Claire - oh my goodness, 2??!!! How exciting! What are you doing to celebrate?

Ann - how is it gong with job, did they find a way to pay you more (sorry if I've missed this, I've been playing catch-up, but not very well!).

Pip - how is everything? Weaning still going well?

Lia - I so felt for you on the stairs fall, I'm terrified of it and have to creep down each time, I also have to wait for the dog to go first so she doesn't push past me, they're wooden stairs with gaps between each step iykwim, I don't think I'm ever going to be able to let her climb them!!

Right, off to tidy up quickly while J naps....

Hi Lydia, no news as yet about the job but tbh part of me doesn't want them to come back with a good offer as I want to stay with Harry! Actually we did an indulgence evening the other day and took lots of orders so you never know the jewellery could be enough!

How are you feeling now Lydia? I keep wondering about when my af will return but no sign yet.

Do any of you ladies know how I would get Harry to take milk if I get this job? Would a month be enough to get him used to no boob in the day? He has never taken a bottle and still prefers bf to solids.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->