Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

Hi Ladies!

Ann: if only we could all find good paying work at home jobs huh? Nathan is up for a huge promotion at work. The company has like 13 stores across Ontario and they are planning the opening of a new store 9in the near-ish future) not even an hour away from our families and when it opens Nathan will head the store so it would almost double his salary...if that's the case I'll be staying home until Peyton goes to school...or if we have a second baby..until it goes to school. That's my ideal plan anyway. You're right...nurseries are soooo expensive. Good luck with the job search!:hugs:

OH...and snot suckers!! the best!! I'm not sure if you have this brand where you are but we have the Hydrasense nasal aspirator...it seems gross...but it works sooo well!! Here is the link
https://www.hydrasense.ca/en/babynasal.aspx

xo

Wow Brigitte that would be amazing. I will keep everything crossed for you both. Thanks also for the link. I will look into it when I get a chance to go on my laptop. I am trying to get the house clean for the arrival of Don's family this weekend but H is being incredibly clingy at the moment and won't let me put him down. Aghh!

Ann - Hope D is feeling better soon :hugs: I kow how you feel on the nursery front.....it will cripple us but cant afford to stay home either ...no win situation

Brig - That's great news with N's promotion...:happydance::happydance: Im jealous thta you get to stay at home....i didnt think i woudl but given the opportunity now i would gladly be a sahm:cloud9:

Pip - His blue eyes are amazing....:cloud9: i love the pics.

Lia - I love the pics :cloud9: Would those mats do ok outside do you think? We have a slide and its on concrete and i would be so much happier with mats underneath incase jac falls :shrug:

Moggy - How goes you :hugs:

Yas - Hows college hun....or how was the drinking session :haha:

Lydia - hia...hope the pox is on the way out :thumbup:

As for moving...Ana can sit unaided but sometimes arches her back or dives forwrd and ends up on her tummy. She can go on all fours and rock and then push herself back. And she can move in a circle on her tummy but thats it. I wouldnt worry if they're not moving...Jac didnt commando crawl till 8 monhts and didnt crawl properly till nealry 10 months. They're all different. Jac had his pincer grasp early and was o much more intricate with food where as any is only starting to get better now at neearly 7 months old.

On the job front...its getting worse. hubby was upset before he left yesterday morning and we were both upset this morning:cry: He called his old place back today after much persuassion from me to see if his old job is still open...waiting for a call back now.
The new place havent been clear on the job so i think thats the main thing getting him down with a bit of everything else. cross fingers we get some good news by the end of the day.:coffee:

xxx

On the job front...its getting worse. hubby was upset before he left yesterday morning and we were both upset this morning:cry: He called his old place back today after much persuassion from me to see if his old job is still open...waiting for a call back now.
The new place havent been clear on the job so i think thats the main thing getting him down with a bit of everything else. cross fingers we get some good news by the end of the day.:coffee:

xxx

That sounds just like my DH, his new job is really not as described :nope:

Not sure about the mats, ours have held up to a play in our back garden ok?

I think ill give them ago....even if they only last 5 months over summer.

With the extra traveling and crappy working conitions oh and crappy pay... Hes had enough poor thing. Is ur dh ok?

Xx

Awww Claire that sounds so stressful :( fingers crossed your hubbys luck is in soon :hugs:

(and i don't drink! booze free pub session as usual lol). x

Awww Claire that sounds so stressful :( fingers crossed your hubbys luck is in soon :hugs:

(and i don't drink! booze free pub session as usual lol). x

Thanks hun:hugs:

Ah ok..hope i didnt odfend. So u get distracted by a good natter in the pub then..its good to destress :thumbup:

X

Hehehe you don't offend me :lol: it was the obvious assumption to make!! I'm just a terrible drunk, I gave up the plonk the day I found out I was preggo and just haven't missed it :shrug: xxx

Hehehe you don't offend me :lol: it was the obvious assumption to make!! I'm just a terrible drunk, I gave up the plonk the day I found out I was preggo and just haven't missed it :shrug: xxx

Am glad:thumbup:

Arent we all terrible drunks:winkwink: i do like my drink i must admit...ill have a few glasses of wine on a sat night at home...and i do love a good pint of guinness(or 2 lol) if out somewhere....
Dojt get me wrong...im no drunk...well i hope not:haha:

Xx

Lol I just don't know when to say when... :dohh: my life is a lot less complicated sober! x

Hi ladies!

Claire: Sorry to hear things aren't in fact better :-( Can't wait to hear if his old job people call back...hopefully it will all work out. Why had he changed jobs again? I'm sorry my brain is mush. And just like you I never thought in a milliuon years I'd want to be a SAHM...but yup I think so! hopefully everything works out in the next 5 months!

I like to drink too. A daquari here, a glass of wine there...I don't drink more than one glass now since I'm still BF but even when I wasn't BF...2-4 small glasses are my limit. I don't like to get drunk.

So once again the kid did 8 hours straight...man I hope that this is something that will be our new normal!!! She also napped a bit more yesterday and again today...she's snoozing in her swing right now.

Sill havent heard anything from work so not looking good ...but then it could be HR politics :shrug:

Up until a month or go i would have said differently and would defo want to work...but am thinking
More and more how id like to stay home. Dont know if deep down i need something other than the kids to focus on though.

Oh..well done miss p..hope its a new routine:thumbup:
X

Xx

Fingers crossed your dh gets good news soon. It's so hard to see our dhs suffering with work. Mine is finding his incredibly stressful which he doesn't handle well. I guess all the training for the marathon isn't helping.

I think ill give them ago....even if they only last 5 months over summer.

With the extra traveling and crappy working conitions oh and crappy pay... Hes had enough poor thing. Is ur dh ok?

Xx

Yeah - very down which is totally unlike him, and I have told him if he can't face going back I will back him, as he came home last Friday convinced he couldn't go back Monday but this week has been better it seems. The extra travelling has really got to him as he is having less time with Dylan than he hoped for. And there is just one guy at his place who makes things difficult for everyone, but even the MD won't say anything to him as he is scared of him so not the way to run a company. The job is just nothing like what he was expecting to do - and to be fair as he pointed out they don't need a chartered engineer for what they are getting Ash to do, an electrician at a third of the salary could do it so its silly :shrug:

I was never a massive drinker but sometimes ended up having blow-outs accidentally and I am an awful drunk, so I barely have a glass of wine now, if that. Don't miss it really, and it helps that I learnt to drive as I can take the car / be the des as an excuse :haha:

Hi ladies!

So once again the kid did 8 hours straight...man I hope that this is something that will be our new normal!!! She also napped a bit more yesterday and again today...she's snoozing in her swing right now.

Brig that is amazing!!!!!!! Hubby took the nightshift last night (hurrah!) and altho D did wake a bit as he is very congested (again, boo!) he only fed once through the night, yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, and then once in the morning which he promptly coughed and puked back up, boo! I thought he was dead, honestly. He'd improved loads, until the last couple of nights where he went nuts again waking lots. But if hubby sees to him he will accept non-boob resettling it appears! :happydance:

Hope you are all well ladies :hugs: I am snuffly too and suffering with a congested head lol. I also fell downstairs yesterday whilst carrying D :cry: he was okay, think it was the shock, and possibly banged his mouth which isn't ideal when his gums bug him anyway.....he was really upset. When I tried to feed him later he just kept biting me :nope: but he seems uninjured. So scary :cry:

P&F, huge :hugs:. Hope you are both okay and over the inital shock.

Oh my gosh Lia!!! I can't believe you fell down the stairs!!! :shock: That is one of my worst fears...triping while carrying P and her severely hitting her head and.....ugh! I can't even think about it!

So now much going on here! Peyton did another 9 hours stretch last night 9:30-6:30, feel and then sleep till 8:45. She's been waking a tad earlier since sleeping the long stretches but I don't care! lol
Not much planned here today...but I wish I did. :-( there are things I COULD do...but nothing I really feel like doing. I hate when I feel like this.

Brig that is amazing, miss P is a superstar!

Thanks ladies - I have spent a lot of today panicking about if I had slipped forwards and not slipped backwards he would have been so much hurt, it's so silly I keep thinking of ways to get down the stairs safest....and hubby threw some washing down them this morning, well all I heard was thud thud thud and thought they had fallen down too!!!

Dylan and I both appear to have a bit of the old plague going on grrrrr. Supposed to be going to see Jimmy Carr tomorrow but if I feel grotty and Dylan is grotty, can't see me being popular with the babysitters :haha:

Lia I am so glad you are both ok. Like Brigitte it is one of my worst fears too. We have steps from our house to my car and they are constantly covered in bulky stones which are so easy to slip on. It terrifies me.

Congratulations Yas on your university place!

X

Harry is also currently doing long stints of sleep at night. He's been going down around 7pm and sleeping until about 6.30. Again he has been getting up quite a bit earlier but it is not a problem. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->