Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

:hugs: to you ladies.

How are you all? Fill me in on all the news. Everyone enjoying the lovely weather?

My mum was over for a week, that's why I have been quiet. And I had a stupid cold.

S has cut his second tooth, the top left one. Top right one is almost out too.

Maybe it's time for you all to post some recent pics of your little ones again?

Hectic!!!

No pics as still unpacking....getting there though and such sunny weather have no desire to be inside unpacking when can be out in the sun!

How are you doing?

We are still gummy here but mobility and chat progressing nicely :)

I can't blame you for not feeling like unpacking with the lovely weather.

Yes, we have lots of chatting and babbling going on too. As for mobility he appears to be quite close to crawling as he keeps pushing his bum up in the air. He is really confident with rolling over. Whenever we put him on his back, he rolls over on his front, pushes himself up on his arms and smiles with the biggest smile you can imagine.

The other day I put him into the bed on his back when he was asleep and although he was sleeping, he rolled over, pushed himself up and smiled. :cloud9: I had to quickly lie him back on his back so he wouldn't wake up. :dohh:

Moggy- welcome back hunny:hugs:

Hi pip :flower:

We are also gummy here but very noisy lol babbling loads...Mama out ages ago and dada today and all sorts of crap lol and on the move too... She isnt actually crawling properly but should be as shes so confident and strong.. Shd can do all fours abd move her knees off the floor like shes ready to stand:dohh: dont think she will bd long.. But shes commando crawling slowly so into everything lol

Love u all.. Happy easter

Xxx

Very proud mama over here... K cruises all round the room, pushing his walker thing, holding onto furniture etc- drives me mad but very clever of him :cloud9:. Has 4 teeth- two bottom two top- I worry a bit cos they're wonky :blush:. He very definitely says NO complete with head shake when having nappy change/hands wiped clean/etc!! And says mamamamamamama to me and me alone and bababababab to anyone else! It's fab.

HI MOGGY!!!!!!!! We miss ya :hugs:

Here's him while we were shopping last night. He goes a bit loopy in the trolley.
https://img27.imageshack.us/img27/1071/img00830201104211915.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Here here! Come on pip, succumb to the delight that is Facebook! I feel a bit sad though about the thought of this thread finishing but I guess we are all too busy now to use it regularly.

Good news about me, my in laws have pretty much offered us a large sum of money to move house! We reckon that we will be able to pay off our debt and still have enough to help us get a more family friendly place. It will be life changing. I also possibly have a job interview lined up for a part time position similar to my current job but much closer to home. I have everything crossed. Our lives really might suddenly get so much easier!

Oh please don't mention it on facebook as it is not set in stone yet. Apparently they need to have a discussion with us so I guess there are some conditions that come with the money.

Yas, he is adorable. He has such a cute and cheeky smile.

Great news and fingers crossed on your move and job, F&C.

Ladies, please don't let me stop you from moving on to FB. I don't really feel comfortable and ready with the FB idea yet, but I understand if you don't have the time to get on here anymore. :cry:

We won't leave you Pip don't worry!!! :hugs: we've just got to all vow to make more effort!! I prefer here anyway, facebook is too everyone... I like the 'just us' here! BUT you could just come on fb as Jane Smith or something, just to see us xx

Ann, fingers crossed, that sounds amazing!!!

you could come on facebook as piper ette and have no pic just befirend us and we would know it was you....

Oops didn't see this page before my last post. Hope you didn't think I was ignoring your posts. :hugs:

Yas, K is getting more gorgeous by the day and how clever is he with his talking etc!

Moggy, glad the move went well. I can't wait to see the photos.

Harry is still on 7 teeth with no sign of number 8. He's not crawling but desperately trying to. He is good at bum shuffling though and goes backwards on his tummy... Oh and spins on his tummy. He is a real chatterbox but no recognisable words. His favourite game at the moment is to copy screams so if he pulls your hair and you scream he will join in!

excellent news Ann, hope the conditions are not to restrictive or stuff you dont want to feel curtailed by....exciting, we have set up one end of the liing room as a play area about 3m x 3m for the boys and they love it, cars everywhere!!! :cloud9: Here we have not quite crawling forwards but he can backwards and he commandos in all directions plsu shufflebottoming :haha: He has a few words, Mama, Dada, A Sam, lots of squaels, shouts and general chat plus my fave "Arow" when he sees you for the first time ina while to say hello :cloud9:

Yas I cannot believe that K is getting such a big boy!!! Not surprised you find him too heavy on your front :shock: I must have missed about your back and the epidural.Im sorry hon, is it restrictive in other ways?

Hows things with you and Garry these days - feel free to tell me to poke off... :)

:hi: Claire, not seen piccies of Jac and Ana in a while....love to see a pic of them with the new table and water/sand everywhere :happydance:

Lydia :hugs: thanks for putting update on, was missing you but dont seem to have missed much whilst had no broadband etc. Any house news?

Lia....how go the bungalows....are they deffo off? How about hubby and uni? Bet Dylan is off and telling Mummy where to follow him now, must be lovely for him to be able to potter in this gorgeous weather though...

Brig....how is the weather in Canada? Is it eerily different to the norm for the time of year for you too...?

:hi: Sarah

Ann, that's cute bout the screaming! K screeches like a banshee quite merrily all the time... it's his happy noise but people don't half look at us strange in supermarkets etc :rofl:

Yeah my back has been screwwwed since the birth... it was really bad for about 6 weeks, and hasn't really recovered, instead has got worse, not good when I live on the second floor... literally only leave house with K if I absolutely have to on my own now these days. Have another support belt on order with physio but a long wait for it cos i'm fat :blush: so special made. It's just getting worse now, looking into acupuncture, god knows how i'll afford it though.

Kia is soooooooooo bored of all of his toys, any recommendations for cheap toys that will be good for this stage? Again i'm dead poor BUT the poor kid literally won't touch a toy that doesn't light up or make a noise...

Do you have a toy library near you? I think they are usually run by libraries. It could be a much cheaper way of getting K some nice toys to play with. X

or search ebay for toys near you, we picked up a bargain dj walker combo for 99p cos we picked it up....a 2 minute walk from where hubby works :dohh:

if you pm me your postcode can have a play later and send you some links if you want...?

also theres always charity shops, each area has one shop that is always the prime one for toys....you just have to endure a trawl around until you find it, there is always one but those that arent to prime one tend to have some ropy and tbh mucky toys!

eg within 10 miles of tooting bec lido...

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FISHER-PRICE...s_Creative_Educational_RL&hash=item3a64b3489e

i never thought of looking on ebay :dohh: it's sw17 0au xx

Also forgot to answer your Q bout G! We're getting on better than ever and have been for months. God knows why!! We spend every weekend here together now and touch wood problem free... xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->