Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

Will catch up later as J is being high-maintenance... (we've been up since 4.30am...), but just wanted to say HIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!! I'm vowing to make more of an effort!! Love you all ladies! xxxxxxx

:hi: right back at you lovely Lydia! Great news about you and G getting on well Yas x

Morning ladies :hi:

Few tears here this morning, <ogster starting new nursery class and although he was excited to go as soon as we arrived he wouldnt let go of me, he didnt cry but I did have to leave him there unhappy :cry: Hoping when I go back to collect him they tell me he joined in easily but dreading that he didnt enjoy it, he said to me before we left "we are going to schoolio to see XX at my new school Mummy? " I had to say that XX goes to his old school and wont be with you at your new school, he was sad as XX is his best friend. Im such a sap!!!

Came home and stripped some wallpaper out of what will be Jacks room whilst he napped, worked up a sweat then cursed the mess!!

Fingers crossed Mogster is ok :cry:

Aw, little man :hugs: I bet he is, the excitement of new toys etc will distract him i'm sure xxx

I took your genius advice and went on ebay for toys- typed in 'fisher price' and my postcode. Last night went and collected 4 toys for £40, K was sooooooo happy this morning :happydance:

^^ :happydance: try typing berchet in too as thats the company that make elc and jl stuff.....

Mogster was quiet and says he didnt play with anyone but he wants to go again tomorrow so looking hopeful. They didnt really say much...:shrug:

Aww, poor Mogster! It must be heartbreaking hearing him say things like that, but children are wonderful at adapting and he'll have a new best friend in no time at all. Apart from that how do they like their new home?

Ann, hope the conditions etc allow you to be happy, I live with unwritten rules about family contributions, but fortunately it is actually pretty easy most of the time. I am struggling with working though, I just about manage a day with J, and then have to think about starting 2 or 3 hours work at 8pm... J has also decided that morning are fun, 4am fun.

Pip - we're doing April's photos on Thurs, so I'll e-mail you some of those when I have them back.

Yas - his face is so sweet in your fb pic with his table, he's such a cutie!

I can't believe how well your babies are talking/babbling, J just makes 'noise'! Claire - Ana is amazing!!!

MrsMils, do you have J's room really dark? We found that when it started getting light earlier S would wake up quite early. So we got a Blackout Blind from Dunelm Mill for about £15 and it has made a real difference to his waking up time.

Moggy, hope Mogster will be enjoy himself more tomorrow and make some new friends soon.

he is adorable Pip :)

We too swear by the dark bedroom sleep later in the mornings rule...is you arent sure try bluetacking tin foil over the window one night to see if he sleeps later in the morning....give it a few days and if he does then you can get some proper blackout stuff sorted. Also fab for on holiday if you dont know the window size before you go and much cheaper than buying a groblind just in case :haha: then finding a HUGE :shock: window!

Lydia we too have noise!!! We have had words too but he likes to just general hear his own noise :dohh:

Have a lovely day in the sun all :friends:

Thanks ladies, I have a blackout, but light still gets in around the edges, so I think we'll get a blackout curtain to go across too iykwim? She did better this morning, 5.45am, which is bearable.

Mac on this blinnk, screen keeps going white, argh, we cannot afford a new laptop!!! (let alone a new mac!)

Pip - he is SO ridiculously gorgeous!

Hope Mogster happier today hun. xx

Poor Mogster. That must have been so hard for you Moggy :hugs: At least you know he wants to go back and I am sure he wouldn't say that if he didn't like it so I think he must have actually had a good time. Good work on the room decorations!

Pip, I agree with the others.. what a gorgeous photo of S!! What a stunner! I think I am going to have to update my avatar now as all you ladies are showing me up with you beautiful pics.

From the swearing in the kitchen, I think dh has burnt our lunch! *slaps forehead*

Lydia, Harry is also a big fan on the morning. I thought 6am was early but now it's more like 5am! We don't have a blackout blind though but the curtains in there are pretty thick.

Harry is making all sorts of noises, his favourite of which is screaming. Generally he only does it if he hears someone else scream or laugh loudly though! He's also a bum shuffler so he never stays in one place any more. (think maybe I have already said all this!) After recently saying we had no sign of tooth number 8, it's now very much visible so no doubt will be poking through the gum any day. It means he is much harder to settle down for bed and his eating has gone up the wall (not literally - but I am sure he's more than capable of it!).

We are now back from our holiday and although we had an amazing time, it's so nice to be home! We are busy decluttering the house with the hope that IF we do move then it will be so much easier to pack up. Still no word from the in-laws though. We skyped them yesterday but no mention was made. I really hope it wasn't an empty promise as we would be devastated if nothing came of it. I have seen a house perfect for us near one of the best primary schools in the area and I would love to be able to put an offer down. hey ho.

Love to you all! x

house link please :)

Sure theyre just waiting for you to get settled again after your hols :hugs:

Cant believe he has 8 teeth :shock: we just have gum!!! :haha:

Could a noise be waking H and J up? We found that Jackster was getting woken by moggy prowling the house just after dawn....

Mogster enjoyed himself today, hasnt said much but is wanting to go back tomorrow :happydance: and the sun is shining so might attempt a trip to the local park later...just have to figure where it is :dohh: If not then Mundy Fields here we come!

Hi Ladies!!!

Sorry I have been MIA:blush: My internet connection decided to die last week and the tech guy only came yesterday. Plus over the weekend I had my friend's wedding in which I was a bridesmaid. It was so much fun!! Anyway, I vow to make a better effort as well....and Pip we would never leave you!!:hugs:

So yes Moggy, the weather in Canada is very weird. We just had a huge snow storm...almost like a blizzard, The Weather Network actually had a Winter Storm Warning in effect for almost 2 days. And then we got rain and then the temp went up to like +15C ??? :shrug: Now it seems to be more normal weather.

I can't believe how much everyone has going on! Moggy that's so sad about the little best friend story:cry: That would have made me sad as well. Hopefully he can make a lot of new friends real soon!

Ann: I hope you hear more from your in-laws...it would be really annoying if they mentioned all of that and then never followed through. I hate when people do that...you let you self start to imagine other possibilities and then nothing happens. :growlmad:

So we've been keeping busy here. Peyton just turned 8 month a few days ago. She babbles like crazy!! says maman, papa and does a lot of shrieking. :haha: She still only has the 2 bottom teeth (which she sometimes uses to bite my nipple:growlmad:) She has discovered that she can roll around everywhere to get to where she wants to be. She doesn't push up on her knees yet and is nowhere near pulling herself up I don't think. She's started refusing the purees I make...they have to be thicker and chunkier now. So I think we will start more finger food. I could go on about her all day :blush: Anyway, here is a picture of her dressed up for the wedding on the weekend.

Oh...besides that, hubby got a promotion at work. It's not his own store (yet) like we had hoped. There are about 14 stores in the company and 3 of them are running at about 30% and the big bosses want them running at about 70% before opening a new store. Anyway, last Thursday he had a lunch meeting with the manager of the store where he works and the owner of the company came down too. So they offered him yet another pay increase and substantial bonuses every month so it might be tight until he does get that store...but it almost looks like I will be able to stay home with Peyton!!:happydance::happydance: I'll not for sure for sure in the next month or so if we can make it work.

Alright well that's it from me. Big hugs to everyone!!

xo

Attachments

• 217436_10150157829921582_532861581_7114255_6236164_n.jpg
    217436_10150157829921582_532861581_7114255_6236164_n.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 5
:cry: Heard from Mogsters best friends Mum today as her little boy went back to school for the first time without Mogster, she asked him who he played with and he said noone cos Mogster wasnt there :( Cue more tears from me :cry: Im a mean mummy and a mean friends mummy :(

Hia..

Just a quick one from me...every moment on the net is spent looking for jobs so thays why i dont vome on much...sorry

On another note my baby is 2 yrs old on friday...im excited but also sad that time is going by so quick. Sad too that hubby has to work so wont be home till..2.30 ish..nevermind itll still be fab:thumbup:

Brig- loved the pics on FB..great news on hubbys job..i am jealous lol :thumbup:

Moggy- glad mogster is finally settling with school...how about you? :hugs:

Yas- great buy on the toys...his face was a picture
:cloud9:

Ann- hope u get dome sense from the inlaws...and
good news. Glad u had a great holiday:thumbup:

Lydia- we have blackout blind and curtain and still
they can wake up early :dohh: it could be just a
phase im afraid..we went through one with jac last year
and the blackout made no difference. We
have phases now too but we put them to bed a bit later
now and it seems to work. Not going to complain as they
sleep all night and have been for a good long time.

Pip- he is gorgeous!!

Lia- loved the holiday pics...looks like you had a great time

Xx

How's the job hunt going Claire?

That's great news about the pay rise Brigitte! Well done Nathan. I am sure he will have his own store soon.

Aww Moggy that is so sad but inevitable and he will make new friends soon.

Will post the house link soon. X

Girls, on the topic of toys I need to share this great bargain that OH found out about yesterday.

ELC are selling the VTech Sort and Soar Rocket for £6. It normally retails for about £20, Amazon are doing it for £17.

https://www.elc.co.uk/VTech-Sort-and-Soar-Rocket/126361,default,pd.html

OH rang our local Mothercare this morning to ask them if they had any in (they have them reduced to £13.99), which they did, so he asked them if they would pricematch ELC's price of £6. The lady told him to print off the page with price on and bring it in. Picked it up tonight. Great toy for £6! :thumbup:

Ok Ladies! I have to ask....what's with British women and hats?

I am watching a the Royal Wedding and it's so weird for me to see almost every woman with a hat? And I have to say some are SOOOO hideous? :haha:

The upper class like to wear hats to weddings!! :D
But yes, some were awful... Victoria Beckhams for starters!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->