Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

Happy Birthday Jac!!! I hope you're having a brilliant day Claire! (and hopefully taking a break from job-hunting!) xx

oh yes!!!!!! Jac is TWO!!! (When did that happen, he wasn't even one when we all became chummies) xxxx have an awesome day Claire xxxx

thwn there was beatrice and her hat that could double as the metal shape trace and a buzzer game :haha: Made me glad we have royals though, must be about time for the Proms soon :) Do you think Mogster is too young to go? I remember going when I was about 6/7, same with ballet/musicals etc and loved it....guess he might be a bit young.

Happy happy birthday Jac, hope youre having a wonderful day, I remember the triek last year and bet he is racing around on it now. Big loves to you little man

:hugs: to all the other mummas and babies too :kiss:

A belated happy birthday to gorgeous Jac!

Yep Brig, like the others say traditionally hats are worn at weddings. Not many people wear them any more (other than the older generation) but toffs (the upper class) obviously like to still! Some were truly awful.. embarrassingly so!

X

Thank you for jacs bday wishes:hugs:

Fab day at home with familly all through the afternoon up to evening...hectic but fun:thumbup:

Day out today to a butterfly farm..had a great time...hac prefered the play area though :dohh: .i held a snake...go me! Lol

Will post properly over next few days...on the phone now.
:kiss:
Xx

A belated happy birthday to wee Jac! Sounds like you had a fab day.

Brig, thanks for the photo of P. She is sooo cute in her little outfit. She also appears to be looking more and more like you.

Hi all,

Hope you are all having a great weekend. Thought I'd post a pic of S enjoying pizza for the first time. :cloud9:

https://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj63/roddypiper_photos/Pizza.jpg

Also, does anyone have "The Gruffalo's Child"? We have the Gruffalo and are thinking of getting the other one too, but I read some reviews on Amazon that it is not as good and imaginative as the original one and also the rhyming isn't as easy-going as in the first one. If you have it, do you agree with that or is it a must have in your opinion when you have the first one? :shrug:

Pip he is gorgeous! What lady will be able to resist those eyes?!

I'm afraid I don't have the second book so can't help on that front. X

we do :) not as good but its worth a read and S will love it! My faves are Room on the Broom and Charlie Cooks Favourite Book. Mogsters newest read is Pigs Might Fly - the sequel to The Three Little Pigs...fab!

Hope youre all enjoying the BH sun? Lovely here so in BH tradition we are doing DIY and sorting Jacksters new bedroom. Fed up of it now but the grunt stuff is out of the way and we just have the nice decorative bits to go....

Big loves to all :hugs:

Just wanted to say hi ladies!

Pip he is sooooo cute!!!

Not much going on here! Getting ready to bath Peyton and do her bedtime routine. Today we had our last baby sign language class, my parents visited and Nathan and I went to cast out vote. (It's election day here in Canada...we'll see if we get a new prime minister!?)

xo

Hello lovelies :hugs:

Pip - those eyes are to die for :cloud9: he is gorgeous......
I dont have the gruffalo books so cant help sorry :dohh: I buy mostly welsh books for now so im no good lol.

Moggy - Hia hun :hugs: Glad most of the hard work is done on the house.....have you a lot to redecorate? It'll be so worth it when youve got ur mark on it :thumbup:

Brig - What happened with your elections...godd or bad result? We have elections today but havent had a chance to go....will try to later..

Lia/Yas/Lydia/Ann - :kiss:

Had a great weekend but things are back to normal. Times are hard here at the moment. Money is very very tight...hubby is depressed and down about hating his work as nothing is coming up .....so its getting me down too. Im also looking for me but no success either. I really hope this job away comes through this week or its looking grim for him :cry:

I dont want to go back to mine but i can live with it for now if need be. Applied to do an access course in september...its full at the moment as i was late applying but poeple generally pull out so have an interview next week just in case they end up with spaces. Applied for bith part and full time and see where we are financially. Also booken for a university open day in july so i can have a chat about the nursing course and about my current qualifications. I was hoping i had enough to get straight in but apparently not...so thats where my access course application comes in.

Applied for a few jobs in local hospital as healthcare assistants...doubt ill get interviews as i have no experience...but cross fingers anyway :thumbup:
Either way i will get the career i want somehow or other lol

Big hugs to all :hugs:

xxx

Some recent pics...

Moustaches in the bath...
https://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f323/pengiun77/P1020148.jpg

Jac with Ana with his pressie on birthday morning..
https://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f323/pengiun77/P1020189.jpg

Ana loving food...
https://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f323/pengiun77/P1020221.jpg

Me and Jac with some sort of python...
https://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f323/pengiun77/P1020238.jpg

Jac and one of his fave things...a tractor lol
https://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f323/pengiun77/P1020260.jpg

xx

i love the photos Claire :cloud9: i'm on an access course now so ask away if you've got any questions! will reply more later xx screaming ill baby at mo xx

My goodness Claire, you seem to have a lot on the go these days! And I'm so sorry hubby is having a hard time with his job. :-( I hope something good happens for the two of you soon!! and btw...your pictures are freaking adorable!! lol They are so cute together!!!

So our elections....UGH!! The result is bad IMO...last term was a minority Conservative government...now Conservatives have got a majority. :cry: Really don't know what this will do for Canada.... for women's rights re: aboration, gay and lesbian rights Re: marriage, health care...and oh god...don't get me started on the environment. Anyway...we'll see what happens I guess.

We are finally starting to get nice weather here. No more rain...just sunny skies...but it's still not super warm... only about 15C on a good day. I know I'll complain when we're getting +30C but right now I still find it's too cold...and such a pain in the bum when it comes to dressing Peyton.

Well hope everyone is well! :hugs:

xo

That sucks about the election Brigitte.

Claire, you could have been describing our situation re jobs and finances. I really hope something turns up for you both. Unfortunately I wasn't invited for an interview for that job the agency put me forward for. I am totally gutted as was just getting my head around the idea of leaving Harry at a nursery etc. Retraining sounds like a great idea. Fx the open day goes well. X

Ok i'm back! K has had this god awful, raging temperature today- it peaked at 39.6 and I panicked and phoned NHS Direct, followed their advice (warm water on his back, bottle of cold juice, nurofen and calpol at the same time) and got it down. Scared me though and he's been a vomiting, pooing mess :( think it must be teethies- he's still just got the 4.

Claire i'm so sorry things are tough for you and the hubs, fingers crossed things pick up asap, I realllllllllly hope he can find a new job!! Sounds like it's what you all need. The access course is a great idea, i'd really recommend doing it full time, because it's only Sep-June and not really full time, like mine is 9-3 Monday, Wed afternoon, and all day Thurs. And you can get childcare grants too depending on income for up to 80% of your costs back, you apply though the college, you can do it before the course even starts- speak to student services.

Ann, sorry to hear bout the interview :( I hope something comes up asap for you, too.

Brig, the elections don't sound good- I love, love, love Canada's open minded policies, it's such a great country, it would just be awful if that was to change for the negative :( We've had a vote here today, too- except it seemed like a bit of a bloody lose-lose situation to me. I don't like AV, but, I was worried if I voted no then they would say "well CLEARLY the current system is fine" when it's not, but i'm not sure AV is a much better option? i voted yes though purely because of the people/groups who were urging for no- the BNP etc, but I don't know if it was the right choice. SIGH.

As for us, I keep having panic attacks about leaving K at nursery in Sep! :blush: once a week or so, out of nowhere, like last thing at night- it's really upsetting me. I think it's because everything feels real now, i've handed in my notice for the flat (move July 11th), paid a deposit for his nursery place etc.

Big hugs Yas. It is so hard knowing that we will have to share our beautiful babies and not be with them 24 7. I can totally empathise and just hope the transition goes smoothly for you. Do you mind me asking what has instigated the move? X

University :happydance: I'm going to Hertfordshire- it ticked all of my boxes- great uni, good links to London, close to G and my dad, small town, good schools, affordable xx

Sounds perfect. I bet both you and K will be incredibly happy there. Did you say St Albans? It's lovely there X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->