Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

Near st albans- Hatfield I think- that's where the uni is, possibly Welwyn Garden City if I can afford it. x

I really feel for you ladies. Even though it's not for sure...I keep telling myself I'm staying with P...I seriously can't even think about leaving her with strangers because I feel like I am going to vomit... So Yas...I understand completely how you feel.

xox

You could do either Yas - its on the St Albans side of Hatfield. Galleria nearby too for some bargainous shopping!

Hia...

Yas - Thanks hun.....if i think of anything i'll ask :thumbup: Never thought of full time actually being part time but during the day :dohh: Would actually make things easier than i thought...will confirm in my interview next week. Hope K is better....what did the docs say? And you have tonsilitis...maybe you and K should just curl in bed for the weekend:hugs:

Ann - Its horrible isnt it. I'm trying to be greatful that we both have jobs but its still bloody hard. Glad its the weekend and i dont have to job hunt :happydance:

Brig - gutted about the elections...hope its not as bad as you think. Weve just had a good 3 weeks stint of warm sunny weather..but its now gone..i really hope that wasnt our summer:dohh:

Jac is doing my nut in during bed time....he keeps on climbing into Ana's cot...been doing it for 4 nights. More than anythign im worried he'll hurt her...but luckily she's not dainty by anymeans. Im getting nowhere as he thinks its a joke..:shrug:

xx

Just talking to myself :coffee:

Ana goes to nursery for the 1st time tomorrow for a bedding in period......its still as hard even though im happy with Jac there. Feels like i'll be abandoning my baby :cry: She'll probably be fine though :dohh:

xx

:) Busy decorating Jacksters new room, loves ya though :hugs:

Give Ana a kiss from us and try to enjoy the little time you have without them to do something for you before you miss them and do something for you all. FX'd you find you can do the course you want the way you want.

Any buggy update from Britax yet? Still loving the Dash :)

:hi: everyone else

Hope K is on the mend now Yas :hugs:

Oh Claire I really hope today goes well. I agree with how it feels. I felt the same just looking around nurseries.

Another insanely early start for me. Feel a bit pissed off as I did yesterday so it's dh's turn but what makes it worse is that I am the one getting up in the night plus I have a cold. We're talking about a start between 5 and 5.30am. I feel like I am the default carer. I can't just decide not to bother when I feel like it. Also I now have to cope with a teething, coldy baby all day and really need to have my sanity.

Sorry about the moan. I am just tired and feel crap. On a happier note I saw Harry crawl for the first time yesterday! It was only a few crawls and he's not really done it since but I am so proud!

Hope you are all doing well x

Happy 8 months Harry! And Happy 9 months to my little man Jackster :kiss:

Hope you have a better day today Ann, Jack has only today gone back to sleep after 5.15am wakes ups since we got here :shock: I tried the same set up as when we put him to bed at night and he resettled in two tries...will be trying it again tomorrow morning. Guess where OH is this week? Where he worked in Cambs!!! We cant go with him and see folks as Mogster has pre-school :(

Have a good day Claire :hugs:

:hi: again everyone else...where did you all go? *sniffs self, nope all clean and showered and a waft of fabric softener so not me :) *

Hia...:hugs:

Moggy - Bet the kids rooms are fab :thumbup: Britax replaced my main seat and supplied harness extensions...but didnt replace the 2nd seat. They are now as i complained that both seats are different.....2nd seat should arrive this week. I think the perfect pram for me is now out there...the new phil and teds similar to the vibe. Cant remember what its called....it removes all the bugs i had witht he p&t....mainly i hated the instability of 3 wheels with 2 heavyweights :haha: The britax does the job for me so happy.

Ann - I feel for you...i really do. We had 6-8 weeks of 5 -5.30 wakes ups with Jac last year. I bet its 10 times worse if you're feeling under the weather:hugs: Hope things are back to normal pronto.

As for me...Ana had a great time in nursery and was a breeze....oh and she ate absolutelly everythign they gave her :haha: Was nice to have a morning just me and Jac for a change as it usually the other way round.

Back to work on thursday and i have the busiest week ever....
haircut tomorrow morning, HV apptm afternoon, college interview wednesday morning.....and a drum roll....
work thurs morning.... and i have an interview thursday afternoon. :happydance::happydance:

Its for a personal care assistant to young man with spinal injury's in my local town. They provide training ...but doubt that ill get it. Going to take it as interview experience if nothing else.
So it's going to be mega hectic from tomorrow morning...cant wait for friday LOL

x

Hi ladies,

Wow, there is so much going on with you: moves, new jobs, nurseries and not to mention all the changes our LO are going through. I hope things will work our for everyone with regards to new jobs and nurseries.

Not much new to report here apart from S's 5th tooth cutting through last night (well it must have been last night as it wasn't there yesterday). I have also felt a little discomfort in one boob when feeding him, so I am assuming it was the new tooth and S not having changed the latch yet.

We still have lots of crawling backwards - not forward yet.

And Moggy, you smell just fine. :flower:

Pip - hia hun...wow no5...still all gummy here lol

Forgot to say happy 8th and 9th month birthdays to harry and jack :hugs:

Xx

Happy 8th and 9th month Birthdays to Harry and Jack! :cake:

Claire, I love your new avatar. And the pics you posted the other day were adorable too.

:hi: Brig/Pip/Claire we are all on here together :happydance:

Will post bedroom pics when I locate the camera :haha:;

Good luck for thursday Claire :)

Hate the waft of stale washing, reminds me of dishcloths, I love fabric softener smelling washing :blush:

Hi Ladies!!

I agree Pip! so much going on!!

claire, I'm so happy that Ana's first day went well, that hads to be so stressful! But look now...you will have so much to keep you busy during the day that before you know it you'll be back at the nursery to pick up the kids!! Good luck thur, btw! :)

Ann: I know how you feel! Why is it that at some point we become the default parent?? Nathan was soooo helpful the first 5ish months and after that I don't know if it's because she got easier at that point, but sometimes I feel like I'm doing everything myself. We're still dealing with 2-3 night wake-ups and feeds every night as well. Thank goodness she always goes back to bed after she wakes up at 5am!! Big hugs hun...I hope you both feel better soon.

Yas, I'm also curious to know if K feels better? What did they tell you it was at the emergency room? (sorry I forgot what you ladies call it :blush:)

I can't believe how many teeth some of out babies have!! Peyton still just has the two bottom ones...although I think she's been theething this past week. Softer poops, diaper rash, her gums look white, she's been cranky, more droll....I hope the cut through ASAP!!!

Not much going on here...yesterday we celebrated my first mother's day with Pwyton here! :happydance: We had a lovely day and of course the weather helps...the wind is still a tad chilly...but I can't complain with that beautiful sunshine out! Also my BIL and his GF came over and they got My Pal Violet for Peyton, I'm just about to program it for her. I am so excited they got her!! We've been meaning to but they were sold out!

:hi: Moggy!!!!

Alright big hugs everyone I'm going to program Violet!

xo

Thanks both:hugs:

Ugh...think theres a thunder storm brewing:cry:

Xx

Hello everyone :hugs: ooh it was nice to see lots of posts on here to read!!!

Brig they said K had a viral infection- it has been an awful week, he got so ill so rapidly, stupid doctor I took him to said it was teething even though I insisted it wasn't, because it was so different to the other times he teethed. And then on Sat he broke out in a awful rash and scared the life out of me!! Poor kid, he's on the mend now though and even had some laughs for us this morning.

Claire i'm glad Ana had fun at nursery!!!! Good luck with the interview!!!

Lia and Moggy, I owe you both texts, I've barely picked my phone up since the rash hit us!!! xxx

Pip where does the 5th tooth come through? K has two top two bottom, just wondering where the next one might be...

That must have been so scary for you, Yas. Glad to hear he's on the mend now.

From S's view, it is the left one next to the top two big ones (right one when I look at it) if that makes sense. It has been a bit crazy as all his 5 teeth have come through within the last month, before that he was all gummy.

Usually works outwards top and bottom towards the fangs Yas :hugs: Glad K is on the mend :) How is your throat now?

Brig I have been wondering about getting one for Jack, trouble is Im sure Mogster would filch it so do I get one each??? Or is he way too old?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->