Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

^ are you talking about Violet? Kia still adores his, he got it for christmas and it's the only toy that consistently can stop him crying :-D my two year old neice still loves hers too xx

#Let's sing a song about YOU! K *clap clap clap* I *clap clap clap* A *clap clap clap*.... KIA!#

-insert K hysterically laughing here-

My throat is better thanks Mog but I still feel awful, guess because I haven't had a chance to shake it off properly thanks to the worst sleep everrrrrrrrrr for the past week :( xx

Yes Yas but worry if Jack had one Mogster would nick it so do I get Jack one ro both or them one or neither of them one? :shrug:

Usually works outwards top and bottom towards the fangs Yas :hugs: Glad K is on the mend :) How is your throat now?

Brig I have been wondering about getting one for Jack, trouble is Im sure Mogster would filch it so do I get one each??? Or is he way too old?

Hmmm....tough call Moggy. The box says 6-36 months...I think he might be too advanced for a toy like Violet or Scout...do you think he'll be jealous if only Jack has one? Maybe get a different toy for Mogster? My goddaugther has the Leapfrog Tag junior and LOVES it. That one is age 1-4 I believe.

What are they? :blush:

Here is the link G
https://shop.leapfrog.com/leapfrog/...t?navAction=jump&navCount=0&categoryNav=false

There is Violet who is purple and Scout eho is green. You hook them up to your computer and you can personlize them with your child's name... so Violet now says "I Love you Peyton" :cloud9: And also with your choice of songs, lullabies, a favourite color and animal. Peyton loves her already! :)

#Let's sing a song about YOU! K *clap clap clap* I *clap clap clap* A *clap clap clap*.... KIA!#

-insert K hysterically laughing here-

I am just thinking about this song with S's name. That should keep him going for a while... :rofl:

^ :rofl: :rofl: I couldn't put K's full name, cos you have to pick from a pre-programmed list of names!

Moggy you could get J one and get S one of the older toys in the scout range? Think there's one with a mini laptop or something xx

Im thinking we might hold off for a few months as we can get one for his birthday and thats only 3 months away, alternatively if we happen to be passing ELC we might pop on as they have them in there. Look forward to hearing how P and K play with theirs....Jack loves playing with Mogster at the moment, mega bloks tiny tuff cars are his current faves, those and his singing mike toy thing so he can stand and sing :) hes too cute when he does it, love my boys :cloud9:

Moggy, the Scout is currently £13.50 delivered on Amazon. :thumbup:

They sound really good, might have to get S one.

They're really clever, when he got his I had to programme it with my favourites lol but now it's his faves- yogurt/banana/purple/monkey etc, he goes a bit loopy over it :rofl:

Hmm....should i get one :wacko: Ana doesnt play much with toys really...she goes after Jac and doesnt play with much...more so her baby walker now...except for remote and keys..:dohh: Id like to get her somethign else but dont want to waste money either...dont know what to get her. Most of her toys shes not interested in...

xx

Jackster has one fave thing to play with...his big brother!!!

K got bored of all his toys... he still prefers remotes and keys and phones lol... I bought three broken remotes off ebay for 99p he LOVES them hehehehe!! But he does love Violet... and his music table thingy.

^^ we bought Jack one of those huge remotes in Poundland, bargainous toy :thumbup: he also enjoys playing with my old mobile :wacko:

So sorry ladies - I pretty much use my phone for Internet now and tho it's a fancy pants iPhone it is better suited to fb so I forget to come on here lol. Have had a quick catch up - lovely photos - and I nose about on fb a lot.

Dyl is doing good, not a tooth in sight yet, enjoying food and boob, still not a brilliant sleeper, still cruising the furniture and not confident to let go for very long yet though he just doesn't realise how steady he is lol. Afm I am in limbo while ash decides what he wants to do with life.....he's so unhappy at work. I am also 3 weeks into the bf peer supporter course which I'm enjoying and generally struggling to keep up with dylans active social life lol.

Had a positive viewing on the house, they are waiting for an offer on theres but said ours is perfect so fingers crossed they get one soon - they are expecting a baby so loved seeing the nursery etc, and stayed for ages.

Hope you lovely ladies are all well. I will try and get on here more I have stopped all forums really but I just need a kick up the bum lol....

Can't believe how much our babies are growing up!! Off to read back a bit more xxx

:hi: Lia glad you doing ok, missed you :hugs: How long is your course? I must have missed something as I thought Ash was going back to uni...? :wacko: I might have misread and he was only considering it though :dohh: Any news on the bungalows?

Hia..:hugs:

Jac and Ana have a love hate relantionship at the mo...since shes been mobile i think she pesters him all the time so he gets frustrated at times. Hes only 2 so still doesnt understand a lot..a bit of jealousy here too.

I got the leapfrog music table on smazon yesterday for Ana but Jac can play too. It was down to £15 so thought it was a bargain :shrug:

Yas-did K like his activity table?

Lia- poor hubby...same situation here and i think for Ann too. Hubby hates his new job so still looking for him...getting us all down so i know how u feel :hugs:

Ana has been crawling properly today...a fair few times this afternoon...she'll revert to army crawl if shes on a mission though :haha:

I have one day left before back to work :cry:

Xx

Oh George it's all a bit daft here lol. He was going to go for this phd but couldn't agree on a topic area (wasn't really an engineering based department to be fair) and these were the only funded phds he has found so thats not happening. The bungalows Are still there and available so we could have them if we get a sale before someone else is proceed-able - then we could still go for them.
Bless him he is having a quarter life crisis I think lol..... He has been so driven to get to where he is at his age, has got there and realised it's not where he wants to be :((( so I don't know what we'll be doing to be honest but I would love for him to be happy!

Claire - yay for ana! Boo for work tho! :( m friends lo's were close in age and she found they would flit between loving playin together, or the older one feeling pestered so I'm sure jac will see the upside again!

Hi ladies. Just a quick one I'm afraid as am on my phone which struggles with this site.

Lia, great to hear from you! Yep my dh is also in the same boat. He's miserable at work but is relatively well paid and has job security so he feels he can't leave.

Yas, hope you are feeling better. I see from fb that K is much better which is great news. He is such a cutie with his gorgeous smile.

Brig., how is Nathan getting on with his promotion? Any sign of having his own store yet?

Bless Jac and Ana. It must be nice watching their relationship develop.

I have agreed to help my boss out and go in for two weeks from Monday to do a handover as my cover has walked out. Harry has never been without me so I am so nervous especially as he is still so reliant on bm and won't take a bottle. The nursery has assured me that he will probably take it from them so I now need to express.

Harry can now crawl and suddenly is much happier for it! He was becoming such a grump!

Oh and I am going to become self employed and work as a fashion agent which is what I did before. Hopefully we will be ok financially!

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->