Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

My friend just bought one for £150 from Amazon I think.

FX you find a place tomorrow Yas.

Thank you ladies! And no Pip it's not too personal :haha: We ALWAYS use protection because if and when we decide for another baby it will be a couple of years down the road. We use condoms...and none broke so that's why I'm kinda like WTF?:shrug: I'm really hoping it's negative...I mean obviously I would love a baby that Nathan and I made regardless...but ideally for right now it would be negative. And no I haven't tested yet...maybe wait till the weekend and if still nothing then I'll test

Yas I didn't know you were back with G!!! And moving in together! Wow!:happydance: I hope the house hunting goes well tomorrow!

Ladies, do any of you know the signs for conjunctivitis? Harry seems to have green crust stuck to his eyelashes and in the corner of his eyes but there is no redness and he's not scratching them. Could it just be his cold? He is due to go to nursery this afternoon as a trial before doing two full weeks as of Monday but I know he won't be able to go if he's contagious.

Im not so sure they mind conjunctivitis.....I know at school its ok but d&v are the big no no....not sure on nursery though. They can get conjunctivitis without all the symptoms tho and it might not be viral...the drops they prescribe are the same ones you can buy over the counter but over the counteer they only sell if the child is over 2....hope he has a good day and you too :hugs:

Jackster loved his room slept the night thru and woke later than any day for months! Only disruption was Mogster having a bad dream :(

Thanks Moggy. This nursery have it on their list of ailments that require staying at home. After speaking to a friend who's just had it I'm convinced it's not conjunctivitis though.. phew. Although I think I was secretly hoping it was so that he wouldn't have to go to nursery!

Great news on Jackster! What did Mogster dream about? My sister told me once that my niece woke up crying once and apparently she had dreamt it was Christmas but then woke and realised it was a dream! Bless

Here's my cheeky monkey...

https://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=/&gl=GB#/watch?v=7-8ZALXfMww

A spider on his pillow :( Keeps having it and not sure how to break it, even got an owl toy on his bedside to "eat the spider" if it comes back but not working. Any ideas?

He is so cute Ann sure I cant have him? Hope his eyes clear up :hugs:

Poor lamb :( The only thing I can suggest is 'magic potion' which is basically glitter in water. You sprinkle it round their room telling them it keeps beasties away. Could be worth a try?

Moggy that's great about him in his too
!
Brig I hope for now you get a negative (((hugs)))

Pip - carseats I think we are going to continue rear facing so not bought one yet but looking a lot - ours reckons it lasts til 12-15 months it's a britax one that fits o the pram base too, rear facing only x

Ann all sounds exciting!

Hugs everyone struggling on my phone as baby and bump don't use tapatalk and my laptop has actually died :-((((((

we already have the honey trap aka a jar with stickers that all the spiders want to go into and it worked for a while then stopped so maybe we need to rejuvenate the jar with some magic....

Just thought I'd share another bargain:

LeapStart™ Bi-Lingual Learning Table
£34.99 at Mothercare, £14.68 at Boots.
Ring their order line to price-match and because the difference between the two stores is more than £20, they will also send out a £10 voucher in the post. Choose collection from store and you get the toy for less than £5.:thumbup:

Attachments

• table.jpg
    table.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 2
Hi Ladies!!

Moggy, that's great that Jack loved his room!!! But pooir Mogster...ugh!!! Spiders!!!

Ann: I hope Harry's eye is better soon. I tried everything to see your video but I just can't find it. I open the link and there are other you tube videos listed but nothing of Harry.

Re: careseats...I think we're going to keep rear facing as well even after 12 months...maybe till 18 month? Not sure yet but she's almost 9 months and only 17lbs.

So still no period...maybe I'll test tomorrow or the day after if still nothing:shrug:

Brig, sorry to hear that you are still waiting.

F&C, hope H's eye gets better soon.

Moggy, poor wee Mogster. But :thumbup: on Moglet sleeping in his own room.

Yas, how did the house hunt go today?

Everyone else :hi:

As for the carseat: I find that S is not too keen on the Cabriofix anymore as it is so far reclined and while I know that rearfacing is said to be safer, I am hoping that forward facing will make the car journeys easier for S and us as he can see things around him more.

I found a house :happydance: we get the keys July 1st! It's cheaper than the second floor, 1 bed flat I live in now :dohh: CAN'T WAIT! Here it is... the pics are rubbish though, it is SO nice inside, and has a big garden at big and even bigger (with grass) at front!

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-27913367.html

Yas, that's great news. How exciting for you all. It looks nice, but will be even better once you have made it your own. You have to post some pics of it when it is all done. Will K get his own room then?

Yeah- just in time for his first birthday. :happydance: I can't decorate or buy a sofa or anything for a few weeks after I move in though, cos I have to wait to get my deposit back from my current flat, and it can take 2-4 weeks :dohh:

When I do, i'm making him a proper bedroom. Can't waiiiiiiiiit. It's got to be neutral in case we ever have a girl! I've chosen a sky blue theme, but it's the same blue i'd happily give a girl so the room will work for both.

This wallpaper on one wall: https://www.bodieandfou.com/penguin_wallpaper-turquoise?category_id=69

This as a feature on the other: https://www.isak.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=3_9&products_id=32

and new white cotbed, wardrobe, chest of drawers, floating shelves etc- remaining 2 walls white- azure blue blinds, and blue fairy lights :D

Awwwe! Yas!!! I'm so happy you found something you like!!! It looks lovely!!! I can't wait to see your pictures once you've made it home!! So exciting!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->