Bumpkins & Babies Chat Thread

Awww i'm glad Chloe's all sorted. I'm supposed to be getting Earl's application pack for the local primary school (just for the nursery, mornings only) through soon for a September start. Weird to think of him being at school properly, even though it's over a year away in reality as that's when the bumpkins will start reception.

Eddy is now crawling! Crazy!!!!! :wacko:

Scan went well (as you saw on my diary thingy lol)- put me back 3 days from what I had as my ticker, but as we really weren't sure about dates it could have actually been later so I'm happy. Baby was most un-cooperative. I should have been sent for a wee I think, but I think the sonographer just sort of muscled her way through rather than cause a delay. Baby was really cramped up and wouldn't/couldn't turn over, so we barely got a side view let alone a front view. Still, next scan in 7ish weeks (sorry Kte, I'll whisper that! lol).

Milosmummy - Yay! Congratulations!!!! We made our announcement yesterday on FB and most people while congratulating us think we're nuts to have 3 children (especially with such a small gap). Hope everything continues to o well for you hun xxx

Aww some of Chloe's friends attend School like that now, it's so cute seeing them in their little uniforms with school satchels! Chloe found a lunch box for her new pre-school on Saturday, so it so proud of it bless her :) Will Earl have to have a uniform?

Yey! Well done Eddy! :flower: Although 2 on the run around now keeping you on your toes :dohh:

He he, yes I found your thread after I asked! Glad it went well though :flower: I went with a bit too much fluid once but tbh I think it's easier for them with a full bladder than not - I was sent for a pee and obv not the easiest thing to retain some :blush: :haha: Ours bubs kept on turning away, every time she got a good look they flipped over!

I know, 7 weeks! It's only because I am freaking out! I'm just bumbiling along feeling like I will be pregnant ages yet, some days I realise there will be another little person along but I kind of can't believe it until they are here! Even though I can feeling them wiggiling about, it just seems different to being pregnant and baby being here! Daft I know! :wacko: We bought some blankets and nappies this weekend though - that helped a bit.

Ah, 3 kids is fine (funny how suddenly 3 is a lot?!) I have a friend who is about a month older than me and she has 5 - now that to me is scary! I guess the age gap is kinda close but I am sure you will be fine, Eddy and Earl seem to be fine. I know when Chloe and her cousins play 2, 3 and 4: now they are getting older, they just play fine together rather then being resticted from being babies etc and get on really well. It's so nice to see :thumbup:

Chloe had her 2 parties this weekend - she loved them and was worn out after bless. The second one was fancy dress so she went as Minni Mouse.

Yep it is a bit crazy here at times now. Thankfully Eddy still has 2 naps a day so we get some peace and quiet - Earl enjoys it too as we normally make a cuppa, share a few dunked biscuits and put on a DVD/Cbeebies in the afternoon while Eddy sleeps. Gives us both some down time. He's watching Labyrinth for the umpteenth time this week at the moment lol.

Earl will have a uniform - he already has a sweatshirt/polo shirt for his pre-school but the nursery at the primary has a proper grey trousers, polo, black shoes and a green sweatshirt.

Awww Earl's yet to go to a fancy dress party. He's got a party to go to on the 23rd but that's only the 2nd one he's ever been to. Don't think parties are very common where we are. :shrug:

They weren't until Chloe hit 3 and all of a sudden parties happened :wacko: I was thinking it would be more when she hit school rather than now so I was a bit shocked! These keen parents :haha: Fancy dress is good but Chloe hates dressing up - so a normal dress and a headband and phew she looked like Minnie! (Although I'm sure she would need no persuasion to wear her Pumpkin PJ's!)

Yeah she could wear a purple pre-school t-shirt but there was just no point with her going so soon. Awwwwwww full proper little unifrom - very cute!

That's really sweet you get some Mummy and Earl time :)

Hi girls how are we all, have you got names picked out ready Kte?

Colsy not seen you about in age are you ll well.

All fine here we've been talking about starting ttc :happydance: also discussing marriage :saywhat:

All fine here we've been talking about starting ttc :happydance: also discussing marriage :saywhat:

*Squeak* !!!!! :happydance: :happydance:

How did I miss your post Fraggles?!! Super exciting!! Sounds like he has bucked his ideas up now you have moved :thumbup: Congrats! :flower:

Oh my goodness! I go away for a few months and all this happens lol. Things are all good here :) Living with a wonderful guy who idolises James and James idolises right back. He is just amazing. We are TTC too :happydance: but going to need fertility treatment due to a few issues. I'm sure all will come out good in the end though! Congrats to everyone having new bumpkins :happydance:

Its so expensive down here if no suitale jobs come up we may reconsider ad me move back up north. He's more the bread winner and i'd get to be the stay at home mum i always wanted to be (well may work part time)

Kte moving as made him see what he wants and he's putting the effort in. He asked me to marry him this weekend (not sure how i'm gonna tell my mum as we aren't getting on too well :( )

Little kitten: so pleased for you :flower: all the best for you Ttc xx

Fraggles: that's great that he has sorted himself out, just needed a big boot to sort his head and I'm glad he has for you! Congratulations on the engagement too :flower: i hope you manage to sort things out with your mum :flower: xx

Hi ladies, how are we all doing?

How's everyone is early pregnancy? :flower:

We are 37 weeks today :thumbup: I'm still convinced I will go over, there has been loads of March babies born in Feb already but I'm psyching myself up for the long game, Bubs will be here Easter-ish latest and that's good enough for me, no rush (in a nice way) It;s still going to be here before I know it :haha:

Chloe is great but on a MASSIVE Toy Story addiction, she is obsessed with 'Buzzlighter' as she calls him :rofl: Seriously it's been on about 6 times since Thursday (1 & 2) so that's about 12 viewings :wacko: It was a game they were playing at nursery and boy is she obsessed now!

Awww congratulations on Full Term!! :thumbup: :happydance: It's exciting but nerve-wracking. I hate that time as you're on tenter-hooks for the next month lol. I dread to think how far over we'll go this time - Earl was 5 days, Eddy was 10 days :wacko:

We're ok - midwife tomorrow as you know. :thumbup:

Earl has been buzz lightyear obsessed for about a year lol. We bought him 'Buzz Lightyear of Star Command' which is the pilot for the cartoon series and for about a month he was going on about the 'Uni-My' (Unimind lol). Drove me crazy but it makes him happy. At the moment he's on a bit of a kick where he likes to watch things he's not seen in a while, or Pingu on Netflix which is awful lol. :dohh:

How's everyone else? Doing ok? :flower:

I was looking at some DVDs for her, we won Toy Story 3 so at least that is slightly more variety - might have to search for the Buzz one! :thumbup: Oh gawd we get Pingu marathons on Youtube too :wacko: We have to be really careful though as there are some dodgy youtube Pingu episodes out there!

Good luck for MW appoint :flower: :thumbup:

I think I got ours in Morrisons for like £3 or something silly lol.

https://www.google.co.uk/shopping/p...a=X&ei=zJc0UbzFCMOr0QXCl4HABg&ved=0CE8Q8wIwAA

Always amazed at these kids who will watch entire full-length movies. Monty can manage the Snowman and Room on the Broom, but anything longer and he's up and out of here. Don't think we'll be doing trips to the pictures for many years yet ;-)

Hi! Sorry for a long absent and wanted to say hello to you all.

Well, I am expecting no.3 and I am only 4 weeks, found out yesterday!

But strangely enough because I bought first response pregnant test where u can test 6 days early as my next due period was yesterday i was tested on either tues or wed cant remmy, it came up as neg! I thought ooh, not this time then! I got a clearblue pregnancy test left that came with ovulation tests. Tested yesterday it came up as +! I don't understand why lol!

Been to the doctor and made an appt to see a midwife on 10th April.

Lisa xxx

Hi! Sorry for a long absent and wanted to say hello to you all.

Well, I am expecting no.3 and I am only 4 weeks, found out yesterday!

But strangely enough because I bought first response pregnant test where u can test 6 days early as my next due period was yesterday i was tested on either tues or wed cant remmy, it came up as neg! I thought ooh, not this time then! I got a clearblue pregnancy test left that came with ovulation tests. Tested yesterday it came up as +! I don't understand why lol!

Been to the doctor and made an appt to see a midwife on 10th April.

Lisa xxx

Ooo Congratulations :flower: I remember when I was Pg with Chloe and I got a negative before a positive, Dr said they negative results can be more wrong sometimes! Sounds like you have been trying for a third? :flower:

Well it's the end of little miss's first week at new pre-school. Okay so it was only two days in comparison to normal but . . . :haha:

She seems to be doing well, I have to go collect her at 3pm so just rattling around until then now!

She has her pre-school boosters tomorrow, not looking forward to those. Lots of Dr related / themed books tonight me feels to get her in the mood. I plan to take it easy with her tomorrow so she can recoup and then a fun filled day Thursday :thumbup:

When is the next set of jabs? With N going to a private nursery I have no clue :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->