bumps after 3 + pregnancies

babyoneill

mother to Amber and Lexie and Jack
Reaction score
please can I see your bumps from early weeks of pregnancy after having 3 or more children... I feel so huge already

This is me at 10 weeks at the end of the work day. Second pregnancy, although 1st pregnancy was twins. I think its mostly bloat, and I normally only gain weight in my belly when I am not pregnant.

Doesn't help that my belly button never went back in after my twins due to an umbilical hernia, so it looks like its already popped! Definitely hard trying to hide the fact I am pregnant!!

Attachments

• IMG_6257.jpg
    IMG_6257.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 21
oh yea I was massive by the end of my 3rd god knows what I'll be at the end of this one x

I'm quite bloated however I know it's not baby yet as it's very much tucked below my pelvic bone.
I think the body just remembers well ❤

how many babies have you had previously x

If you lie down and press down above your pelvic bone you will be able to see (Or not see in my case) your true baby bump

Here's a photo I took this morning. 11 weeks. Super bloated but when I lie down my belly is completely flat. Looking forward to having a real bump and announcing pregnancy so I can stop trying to hide it ❤

Attachments

• IMG-20180812-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20180812-WA0003.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 12
I am only 5 weeks tomorrow and I swear I’ve got a bump already. Mostly still pizza and chocolate but my trousers are definitely tighter than they were. This is baby number 3 for me.

it's crazy how your body's like " oh I remember this " lol x

Me to if I like down and breath in I can feel a little bump showed my mate on fb video chat and she could see it too. I got all panicky so went to the dr and he said he could feel my bump too. Have u noticed your boobs have got bigger ??

mine are massive and still so sore x

Mine are huge I was quite chest any way now I looks like a topless model minus the looks x

Baby no 3 here, less than 4 weeks and already look like I'm about to pop! It's crazy!

in the early weeks I had rest bad bloat but it kinda went away now I just feel like I'm round lol x

Found out yesterday but looked pregnant for ages haha! Trying to eat healthy now i know and drink enough water. May add a bloated tummy pic at some stage haha

Mine was definitely bloat as it's gone down a lot. Now hoping the proper bump comes too and hopefully without much extra weight (who am I kidding, I've already put on 5kg 😂)

I’m on #3 , I thought I was certainly already about to show since I had conceived as I couldn’t suck it in and felt firm. I’m now 11 weeks and that’s subsided along with the majority of my morning sickness and fatigue, I’ve had scans, all is well. I’ve chalked it up to bloat and now I’m kind of upset I’ve still got absolutely no sign of bump. Can’t even feel it a tad when lying down!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->