Bumps due in MAY 2009 Buddies!

Hi Ladies
I was hoping to jump in a little late ;)
I am due May 4th(ish).
I am going for my first prenatal tomorrow morning...so excited! and worried! And anxious! LOL
I have been pretty lucky with nausea. so far.
This is my first baby and pregnancy and my Hubby and I couldn't be more excited!!

hey Mandy - welcome!!! Im due around May 15 th :) I feel like awful today, lucky you with no nausea! It comes and goes with me sometimes im ok othertimes i wanna curl up and make it go away! still not long now :)
Good luck tomorrow xx

help! i cant stop bein sick... i'm in my second week at a new job and i've already had time off work because i keep having to run 2 the toilet to be sick. its making me very grumpy and tierd, any tips or advice to beat sicky days? xxxx

Sophiecouldwe - I really sympathise. I have been so so sick for weeks now. I throw up pretty much every day and feel sick for a significant amount of the time - like right now! I am fed up of it and just hope that it doesn't last into 2nd tri.

I know what you feel like being sick, even though I was only sick once this week it was awful.

I got my first scan on wednesday!!

try not to get a empty belly. eat crackers or toast it helps me?

I got moved. im now due may 3rd, not 9th....... yay!! just a few days early but im still happy!!

Hi Ladies, I was hoping i could join you.
I am due May 1st from my calculations. Have my first 12wk scan on Thursday, looking forward but also very nervous now.
Haven't really had M/S only nausea at times which generally eases off when i eat.....so I've been lucky so far.
This is me and my boyfriends first baby and we're excited to say the least.
Hoping to get to know you all soon.

Hey,
Im due on the may 17th, so exctied!!
Got my booking in visit on thursday so hopefully ill have my scan soon too

=]

I had my scan today and my due date has changed to the 1st May!!!! So exciting!!! I can't believe it!

Congratulations! I have my 12 week scan next friday - very excited. Off to the hospital for blood tests this morning. Less excited about the being a pin cushion part of the process:rolleyes:

It's twice in about two weeks - blood has been taking.. i hate the blood taking part!!!

Are any of you have the nuchal fold scan ?

hia, i'm due 5th may.. i had my dating scan way early at 8weeks but i was told today i might be given one in the next coupla weeks too to check, which is a relief.
i have more bloods in less than a month though, boo.

Hi ladies, just been mooching on the site and come across this thread!

I'm due on the 9th May!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

It will be my sons 13th bday on the 8th May, so I'm dreading the expense! :dohh:

hi ladies,

i'm due around may 28th. this is my first pregnancy and apart from the all day sickness i am super excited.. i sleep all day then i am up and awake at nights when everyone else has gone to bed.. this frustrates me but i"m getting use to it.
did a scan last saturday at 8wks and heard the hb made me cry i still cant believe this is happening to me...

thanks to u all for keeping my company it gives me comfort that i am not alone...

congrats and good luck to all of u....:happydance:

Hi, I just saw this thread, I'm due May 7. Got my prescription for diclectin and just took 2 now, so I'll see how it works in the morning!

Hello everyone. My due date is around 20 May. I have my booking in appointment on Thursday. I'm really scared all the time because of previous mc. Does anybody know if at the booking in appointment you can ask the midwife to do an early scan or listen with a doppler? I'm coming up 10 weeks pg and would really like some reassurance that there's a heart beat. Or can you only get this if you go for a private scan? On the NHS, do you have to wait for 12 weeks?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->