Bumps due in MAY 2009 Buddies!

Hello everyone... I'm due on May 3rd and I've read all your chatter and can see my symptoms are common. Sore boobs, few minor cramps and very tired!

Good to meet you all, and I look forward to hearing how everyone progresses!

:howdy:

Hi mommy2b and may09! congrats guys!!
the tiredness is getting worse girls - i could just fall asleep standing up!! :sleep:
is anyone else getting attacks of boob ache? they are not hurting all the time but every now and again it is like someone is stabbing them!!!!!

I have quite small boobs, but they are bigger already and generally ache all the time.

I feel absolutely zonked all the time too... back to work tomorrow after the summer hols and I'm not sure how I'm gonna cope! :shrug:

Totally zonked particularly in the afternoons. Mornings not so bad but come about 2 o'clock start to get bleary eyed and just want to lie down. Mega busy at work too and have to use my brain. If my work starts to suffer, am going to have to bite the bullet and tell my boss. Would really prefer to wait though so am going to see how I hold up. Was dead on my feet last night. I was supposed to cook supper and I put some chicken in the oven but when I got up from the sofa to make the rest I was so dizzy I had to lie down and get DH to finish it off. Felt quite feeble and promised DH that I wasn't milking it but genuinely felt rubbish. He was good and finished cooking and did the washing up. Felt ok again this morning and think it was just body telling me to rest.

Hi ladies,

I was back to work after 6 weeks as well... really not lookinf forward to the INSET tomorrow... I'm so tired all the time too... No other symptoms... so i had to POAS today... very dark link :rofl:

Thanks all for the welcomes.
The few girls that are sharing the May 8th Due date!! :) That is pretty neat - having people with the same due date.
May 09 - your due on my birthday!! YEAH!
Wishin4aBaby... Boobs are KILLING me...and tired, oh my, i am usually a person that is up more than I sleep, now..im lucky to see 11pm! lol

Im doing good tho, very excited. We had our first dr appt yesterday, which confirmed the pregnancy and due date and such.

A lil about myself, Im 28 female from Canada. I am pregnant with my first child.
I've suffered a loss, in Feb 08; Im trying so hard to not think about it, Im looking at this as another chance...to become a mommy!

The wait for the scan is driving me crazy.. i just cant wait to see if everythings ok so i can start telling people!!

Morning guys! I have my first scan on wednesday at 9.30am! So excited!! Just hope everything is ok! I feel terrible - sickness is getting worse by the second!!!! my bloatedness is making me look about 6 months pregnant!! :blush: having to wear my comfy linen pants for work - which isn't good!! :hissy:
hope everyone is ok. xxxx

:hi: Guys!!

How is everyone? Im ok after my trip to the hospital on tuesday night due to spotting, they did a hcg blood test and all came out fine so just waiting for my scan next wednesday at 9:30 am too!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Im feeling quite tired these days, have bad wind :blush: I mean stinky wind!!! I thought my boobs were easing off but got up this morning and they are killing me again!! Oooh and I get the stabbing feeling too, wishin4ababy! Your not alone!

Ive ordered some maternity bits from the topshop website as I too am not fitting in my fave skinny jeans no more:cry: Its bloody leggings all the time!!!:hissy: I feel so fat!!!!:hissy:

Is anybody else worrying about losing the baby weight after theyve had the bubs already??? LOL i am, Im planning my attack allready!
It will be my 4th baby so I know Im gonna need to work extra hard to shift it and tone up my body again.................oh well, for now Im going to enjoy being FAT!:rofl:

PS Anybody on facebook want to be 'my friend' ????????

I'm on facebook hun - pm me your name and i will add you on!!
didn't know you could order stuff on topshops website!! I need to have a look - my work pants don't fit me anymore!!! I am worrying about losing weight afterwards hun - but I don't think there is anything i can do! I am probably eating less now because of feeling :sick: and i already look 6 months pregnant!! They do say you will show earlier though don't they with +1 babies!! :hug:

Hey!

Well I have been feeling rubbish the last few days....tired for weeks and boaky all week and yesterday I started to vomit...today I thought yay I am fine but no 10am off to the loo to chuck up!:cry:

Oh well its what I want I guess:dohh:

Emma.xx

emma, are you taking anything to help? ot letting nature take its course. Im a facebook fan too, although if i add anyone, we havent annouced the pg yet!!
pm me xx

I'm on facebook hun - pm me your name and i will add you on!!
didn't know you could order stuff on topshops website!! I need to have a look - my work pants don't fit me anymore!!! I am worrying about losing weight afterwards hun - but I don't think there is anything i can do! I am probably eating less now because of feeling :sick: and i already look 6 months pregnant!! They do say you will show earlier though don't they with +1 babies!! :hug:

Tell me about it, I cant get into my jeans and everything I waer I look pregnant! Which is not good when your trying not to let the secret out of the bag!!

I dont thin im going to be able to keep it secret for much longer, have to see how much more Im gonna grow!

My clothes are getting really tight too - particularly on the waist and tum. Haven't put on more than about 1lb but feel bloated and round like a wibble wobble. My clothes feel uncomfortable and not quite sure what to do - I didn't think I would start to swell up this early on. Going to a big family party in about a month when will be 9 weeks - and am nervous about getting rumbled and what on earth I will have to wear! will have to rummage around and see if I can find something appropriately loose and floaty.

Hey, tested positive today so im due around may 12th if i worked it out right, feeling so icky already but heard its a good sign, hows everyone else feeling??

Im feelig that anxious now Jemma... Ive read a few posts with people who have lost theres.. and now im worrying i might lose mine.
My EDD is may 8th x
Got lots of aches and weird feelins going on...

What about you?

oh yeah, im living in tracksuit bottoms, my belly expanded almost immediatly so i can get my jeans on without them feeling uncomfortable... :) still all in a good cause :)

I remember it did that with my first pg too, my belly expanded before i knew i was pg!

Hey girls....

I had a bit of a lie in today and havent had very much sickness, only after I eat I felt a bit boaky.
Other than that I had a small kip for and hour earlier.

I am so bloated that I bought a few pairs of mat jeans as mine were so uncomfortable I couldnt wear them:rofl:I wear them to work and change so outside of work I wear elasticated jeans to be comfy. Plus when I get huge I will already have them:happydance:
But I think when I get back from honeymoon I will need to get some new bras.

Emma.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->