burning stinging pains after c section

Kaddee

aidens mommy.
Reaction score
so its been 8 or 9 days after i had my c section and from day 1 ive had this burning stinging pain just under and to the right of my belly buttonand i asked the doctor when he pulled out the staples today(i still have the pain btw and its not even near the incision.)and he didnt give me a straight answer.did anyone or does anyone else have this problem and know what it is??

i had a really awful burning stinging pain that used to make me cry for approx 2 wks after the section however i think the pain was coming from the incision and the area around it.

I had this same pain. From what I've been able to understand it's because they tore my uterus a bit when they did the section. The hole was cut but wasn't quite big enough...

Just found this post when I hooked my problem.I have the same thing and it is starting to disable me.I couldn't even stand up and make breakfast today.I had a thread stitch.I first thought it was clothes typing on my dressing then my dressing went and 2 weeks after the op I am still in lots of pain. I think last night I worked out though its not my acar but the skin which would normally be further up which is hanging down at the moment.its hard to tell though.doctors today I think! I need powton relief and that means it is bad cos I normally ride these things through!

I had this too. It hurt me worse than the actual cut did! My doc said its just some pinched nerves.

I had this, felt like my skin was on fire, but i couldn't pin point the exact site that the 'burning' was comming from. I went to the docs and he gave me anti biotics to be on the safe side..about 10 days or so later the burning subsided...not sure if it was coincidence or if i had a mild internal infection.???? who knows, all i know is the burning was agony, i had to walk in a L shape as it was just so painfull to stand up straight....for sure a csection is defo the worst to recover from out of all operations ive ever had and ive had a few..lol..im all better now tho nearly 15 weeks on. xx

Rang my doctor today and was not happy with what I heard.I forget what she said the name of it was but she said its cos its a vertical cut through the skin and muscles it cuts through the nerves.she said although the skin heals quickly the nerves grow back at 1cm a month so I could be like this for a year and apparently no pain killer can help! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->