**Burnley meet 9th September** - all welcome!

I've only got half a base!!! Shocking!
Was really nice to meet you all, I had fun too. Apart from the fact that Euan was in Keighley when I phoned him to help me get over that bridge of steps at the train station, so he couldn't help. Spent ages just staring at them trying to figure out how I was going to manage!! Figured out I needed to fold the pram down and got there in the end!!

Lovely day girls!!!

ive not checked the base of the cheesecake but have ate half an eclair :blush: but yummmyyyy

have put pics in photo section!!

Everning ladies lol Just thought i'd pop in & say was fab meeting you all in Buuuuurnley lol

Even though you all did think i was just some strange woman standing with you all randomly at the top of the train steps :dohh:

hahahahaha buuuuuuurrrrnnley and yummy caaakkkes

haha well tbf you did just come over and go hiya, then walk down the stairs and start lifting the prams up!! :rofl:

x

as i said we need some form of bnb identification :rofl:

Next time i might go " moooooo " lol

Was a good fun day though ladies :) x Everrrn thoooo my accent maaaaade you laaaaafff

so there was only me that figured who you were then DM? :blush:

I still feel bad you helped me up the stairs with the pram pregnant and with spd but thankyou again :hugs:

I can't beleive i only got a bit of base too, i think alice must of robbed our bottoms krissie :rofl:

uuuhoh photies :nope:

hahah my cheesecake did have a full base... Ner ner ner ner ner hehe

so there was only me that figured who you were then DM? :blush:

I still feel bad you helped me up the stairs with the pram pregnant and with spd but thankyou again :hugs:

I can't beleive i only got a bit of base too, i think alice must of robbed our bottoms krissie :rofl:

uuuhoh photies :nope:

Don't be daft, I could hardly stand there & watch you struggle how ignorant would you of thought i was lol

As it was i'd dosed myself up on painkillers & wasn't that sore, Wasn't til i was going home i started to feel really sore, I felt bad leaving you to walk back to the platform but i only just got back to nursery to pick josh up in time. x

hahah my cheesecake did have a full base... Ner ner ner ner ner hehe

:ignore: :haha:

we've just eaten ours, we shared and feel a bit sick now but it was soooo yummy :munch:

Don't be daft, I could hardly stand there & watch you struggle how ignorant would you of thought i was lol

As it was i'd dosed myself up on painkillers & wasn't that sore, Wasn't til i was going home i started to feel really sore, I felt bad leaving you to walk back to the platform but i only just got back to nursery to pick josh up in time. x

aww i hope you are okay today and not too sore. No need to feel bad, we found the way!

Thanks again x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->