**Burnley meet 9th September** - all welcome!

thelilbump

♥ mummy to a princess ♥
Reaction score
There will be a mini meet in Burnley, going to sycamore farm for lunch and cakes :munch:. Everyones welcome. Check latest posts for update on date.

Members confirmed;

Krissie1234uk + 1
DizzyMoo + 1
Thelilbump + 1
princessellie + 1
Missy85 + 1
soph (depending on scan date)

sorry it's giddy kippers not giddy kids :blush:

Giddy Kippers is in Colne, just so people are aware. Would mean another bus trip out of Burnley. It is fantastic, especially for older kids though.

I'd love to come! What are the prices for the the places?

I don't know about Sycamore farm but Giddy Kippers was free for Dylan last time we went ( a few weeks ago). Where abouts are you from hun?

Ooooh yay :D I'm in Skelmersdale, near Ormskirk. No idea how to get to Burnley but I'll have fun trying to find it via Arriva :p how about you?

Giddy Kippers is in Colne, just so people are aware. Would mean another bus trip out of Burnley. It is fantastic, especially for older kids though.

kiddy kippers isnt in colne hun! thats little monkeys!

kiddy kippers is on lomeshaye industrail estate! which is brierfield! you can get a train to briefield! xx

I'd love to come! What are the prices for the the places?

sycamore farms free! its not the best paly area to be honest the wacky is better!

giddy kippers you have to pay!

sycamore farm website pics of play area
https://www.sycamorefarmpub.co.uk/

giddy kippers
https://www.giddy-kippers.com/

to be honest if your all comeing on the train sycamore farm or wacky warehouse is the best place there next to the train station! x

Just checked trains, apparently it would take 2 hours to get there! :(

Sorry, I'd call that Colne - Nelson anyway. All I meant was would be another bus ride for me and that it wasn't in Burnley so all the talk in the last thread of trains to Burnley would be irrelevant if we went there. And I didn't have to pay for Dylan when I went last, I think you pay for older children but as far as I am aware Pixie's baby is around Dylans age anyway, so wouldn't need to pay.
Thats a shame that it's so far. My sister used to live near Ormskirk - a place called Burscough? I live in Great Harwood, which is near Blackburn.

Sorry, I'd call that Colne - Nelson anyway. All I meant was would be another bus ride for me and that it wasn't in Burnley so all the talk in the last thread of trains to Burnley would be irrelevant if we went there. And I didn't have to pay for Dylan when I went last, I think you pay for older children but as far as I am aware Pixie's baby is around Dylans age anyway, so wouldn't need to pay.
Thats a shame that it's so far. My sister used to live near Ormskirk - a place called Burscough? I live in Great Harwood, which is near Blackburn.

Just to add on the last thread i did mention it was another bus ride out of burnley ( or at least i think i did along those lines ) to several places other than wacky warehouse.
It would be another bus ride out of burnley for me too to go giddy kippers so i can meet whoever goes at burnley bus station, The sycamore farm is a short taxi from burnley centre which is average £3-£4 per taxi. Which if we sort how many meet in burnley we can share a taxi no problem.

Just out of noseyness how old are our kiddies who'll be coming? x

Mine will be nearly 4 :)

didn't someone say about getting the train to rose something? then sycamore farm was a 5/10 minute walk?

I've just got the 1 who'll be approching a year :shock:

Aww Dylan is only going to be little, he's nearly 6 months now.
With regards to getting there it depends where you are coming from. DizzyMoo lives just outside of Burnley so won't be getting the train and it would be easier to get the bus. I'll be on the bus too. If anyone is catching the train, then the closest station to Sycamore farm is the Rosegrove station, which is a 5/10 min walk away.
Giddy Kippers is in Nelson, which would mean either another bus for those who are catching buses, or a train to a different station.
This is getting confusing, hehe. Do we know who is coming?

meeee lol!

It's looking likely to be sycamore farm from the poll so far anyway. as far as the dates concerened though theres no clear 'winner'

Yep you can get the train to rosegrove if your train goes there if not then look for manchester road one.
Depending on where you are coming from the bus is sometimes cheaper :)

For me i can get a local bus closer to sycamore farm & walk, But i will go to burnley centre to meet anyone who is there if need be.

Where are you ladies coming from? Maybe i could help sort out trains or bus for you.

Ok for now going off the poll why not say sycamore farm the day doesn't exactly matter for transport so at least it will give you some sort of an idea.
Depending on weather we can sit outside in the sun too :)

Is there a time we're meeting ? x

How does sycamore farm Friday 4th September at 12 - 12:30pm sound? We can have lunch there then if thats not too difficult?

Time could change if its unsutiable for feeding/train times just a suggestion.

Thats why i thought of it, the other meets are always in big cities and it's a long way to go. Wasn't sure how many people if anyone would be up for this smaller kind of meet, i'm so glad you are though :happydance:

Oh yes defo, Tbh it will be nice to speak to other " normal " people for once other than the shop keeper :dohh:
I lost them people we call friends when i got pregnant with josh so it will be nice to meet new people . I'm going to be like a little puppy with a new toy pmsl how sad :dohh:

I like the look of the pub place, we have one like that round here xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->