**Burnley meet 9th September** - all welcome!

https://www.smileyarena.com/emoticons/Emotions/Eating/ready4.gif NOM NOM NOM NOM

Ellie and Alice, I'm not sure if i can meet you off the train now not sure if i can get there in time. I'll txt Alice and let you know. I will still be coming to that station though i just need to catch you up. Your train gets in at ten to right?

Just incase; The lift is at the back of the station, if you get off the train you should be able to see stairs that run across the front of the station, turn around because the lifts behind you lol!

it gets there about 10 to yeah, what time do you think you could get there?

I'm probs just going to be 10 minutes late so i'll still be on the same train with you coz that doesn't leave till 20 past just miss you getting off the LP trian.

ahhh i get ya! dont worry we will meet you on the right platform then hun!

will you let me know when you get on your conecting train plz alice? I'll let you know how i'm gettin on 2.

Evening ladies sorry i haven't been on lately, just having a bit of trouble. I'm still coming though :) BUT ... I'm dropping josh off at my sis in laws at 11am & gonna blag her for a lift so i wont be bringing him coz he's only just gone back to nursery & i don't wanna keep him off so soon, So i'll be needing to come away about 3.30 if we're still there.

I've no credit on my mobile but i can text o2 numbers for free so if any of you are on o2 let me know then we can swap numbers :)

so where are we meeting you now, still at the t station or down at the place?

Hope everythings ok :hugs:

Okay i'm off shortly ladies, doubt i'll have time to check online tomorrow morning so hope to see you all then.

Dizzy, if you see this we get in at 11:10 to the t station, we'll wait 10 minutes or so then if you haven't come we'll go on ahead, if anyone knows where we're going that is :blush:

See you all tomoz :hugs:

ive just checked the train!! my train doesnt go through preston, it goes through kirkham and wesham!! and i cant come with one ticket, i have to buy two!!! im sure i checked all this out weeks ago when i said i could come :cry:

i dont think im going to bbe able to come now, i cant drag the buggyy all by myself round foreign train stations!!

x

Where you coming from? I'll have a look. I don't have any numbers by the way!

I think the train you will get on does go through Preston, cos The Blackpool South towards Colne goes through Kirkham and Wesham and Preston.

Morning if any of you are still left lol

I'll be meeting you at train platform xx

:wave: ladies, was lovely to meet you/ see you all again today. Had a nice time.

Guess what though, i just insepected my cake and it's got no bottom :hissy: :laugh2:

lmao did it all drip through??

what cake did you get??

so glad i didnt get one with the time it took me to get home lmao

had a lovely time too girlies, cant wait for the next time :D

x

No it seems to be in one piece, the sauce must of been off the box. I've stuck it in the fridge. I got the toffee waffle cheesecake (minus the shortbread base :rofl:). Hope you got home okay x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->