Buying toys for when LO gets older?

LaDY

Mummy Of Two xx
Reaction score
Just wondering do you buy toys for when your LO is older and save them until they are old enough? Or do you buy when the toys are needed? xx

Because Caitlyn was born halfway through a year, it's easy to buy them when she reaches the age. 6 months at christmas, a year on her birthday, 18 months next christmas!

ive got a few in advance for when she is walking etc mainly cuz they were in the sale lol, might go mad in january!!!

but i mainly just pick her something up when we go shopping if she likes it :blush:

He doesn´t really need anymore toys at the moment and with christmas around the corner, he´ll get plenty then. But I have been picking up bits and pieces as and when I see them for later on, especially if they are reduced. Helps spread the cost of things too.

Most stuff I bought for Christmas is for 6+ months. She'll be there soon enough!

I have bought loads of 3m+ toys for Jacob for Christmas

x

Since max is the first born on both sides of the family I hardly buy anything for him , his grandparents are constantly buying things for him , hes got toys to last him for a few months then they do upgrades lol All I do is ask and they buy I love it

Jasmine has toys ranging from 6months - 18months, put the older ones away for her birthday and she currently uses the 6months - 12months ones

a bit of both, but like toria said, as they were born in the middle of the year its easy. in fact maddi is exactly 6months jan 1st :) x x x

I bought some in advance this year for birthday and Christmas. I wouldn't go to far in advance but its a real money saver if you bargain hun if you do :D!!!

I'll be doing the same for Moo & baby #2in 2009 - buying through the year and because baby is due March the Jam sales for her birhday stuff.

Buy early - grab bargains lol x

I bought some in advance this year for birthday and Christmas. I wouldn't go to far in advance but its a real money saver if you bargain hun if you do :D!!!

I'll be doing the same for Moo & baby #2in 2009 - buying through the year and because baby is due March the Jam sales for her birhday stuff.

Buy early - grab bargains lol x

Thats exactly what i was thinking! I was just thinking about putting money aside for the sales...argos have had some great stuff, thought i would start early! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->