bye bye

weestar21

Reaction score
im not going to be around for a bit, got the kicthen and bathroom fitters coming tomorrow :D

so be good everyone and take care will be back soon i hope :p

xxxxxx

Talk soon hun - Hope they aren't too long sorting your home out :D

x

ooooo lucky you!!!

They've designed our kitchen and said they'll do it in January, but I've not heard anything yet. :( You'll have to try and give us a progress report. I'm obviously going to be very interested to see how the council fitters work out before they turn up here!! :lol:

Have fun. As long as you have room for the kettle in the living room, you'll be fine! :lol:

Good luck Weestar and don't stay away too long.

Hope you aren't leaving coz of the debate last night :?

Take care, talk soon :D

no k im not leaving because of last night you aint getting rid of me that easy :p

i did start a thread

'my house diary' or something its called so amanda will try get on daily to post pics and my rants if they cock up :lol: :lol: just de greasing all the walls just now :roll: but we have enough room for our micro fridge freezer and kettle in the livingroom :lol: :lol:

so im off to get cracking again

speak soon

oh btw amanda we had them out a few weeks before x-mas when they done the plans ect fro ours then we got the letter hand deliverd the week before x-mas so hope its not too long for you :wink:

p.s are you gettinga full re wire? were only getting a partial one done so its less hassle aswel :ninja: :ninja:

speak soon
xxxxxxx

We're only getting a parial re-wire as well, but oodles of extra cupboard space and worktops! :D

I just wish they'd do the bloody bathroom. We've got a walk-in disabled shower, and all I want is a bath! Poor little Charlie gets bathed in the kitchen sink because there's nowhere else. :(

awww bless him and hers me moaning about wanting the shower back :lol: lucky enough were gettinga new bath and shower so it will be great oh and a novalty toilet for adele, its not a flush handle one its a push button one we picked :lol: :lol:

will take some pics tonite once everything is out and will keep taking them :twisted: :twisted: hehe but what a diffirence it will be when its all done and i can get my brand new cooker in

cant wait
anyway got to run OH shouting on me :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

xxxxxx

day 1 :shock: :shock: :shock:

cupboards have been ripped out and OMFG the mess that was behind them, their are old letters and all sorts from the guy who was evicted its even got his eviction nottice :shock: just going to take a pic before the rest of the men come back to show yous the mess before the pantry gets nocked down :lol: :lol:

brb xxxx

o pics will have to wait for half an hour as the batteries are done :roll: just hope they dont come before i take pics :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

NO NO NO NO NOOOO! everytime i follow u somewhere you bugger off and leave me so NO *stamps feet in a paddy* u r not leaving me again!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
im not leaving i just wont be around all the time like i used to be :oops: :oops:
wish these batteries would hurry up and charge i just know as soon as i check them more men will be back and OH has gone to pick up the new extractor fan flipping £70 but it gives the kitchen the finnished look because if we werent going to buy one their would be a gap between the cupboards and the cooker wich i didnt like :lol: :lol:

brb going to check these stupid batteries again :twisted:

i hate my digi camera its pants, and the battery charger is worse dont think it charges them properly and they only last like 20 mins in the camera then they are flat again :roll: its taking ages for them to charge up and i want to take this pic :cry: :cry:

weestar21 said:
i did start a thread

'my house diary' or something its called
Am I blind? Where is that? :oops:

here it is just for you wobbles :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://www.babyandbump.com/my-house-diary-vt3403.html?highlight=

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads