Cake help please......

DCS

Reaction score
Its LOs birthday party in less than 2 weeks. He wants a superhero cake. Iv always made his cake but this year im so stuck.... i planned to do a tiered cake but OH is working friday so it will be a little bit of a rush to bake 4 cakes plus decorate them all alone as well as prep everything else.
Then i thought i would buy a ready iced cake ( i know its a cheat but im pregnant and emotional) buy a lego plate and lego superhero figures and use that. But i dont think i like that.

Anyone have any ideas? He has asked for a superhero cake sowould like to stick to that.

Cupcakes. Ice them with bright icing the color of various super heroes. Find some Superhero stickers and attach them to a toothpick (or similar) with a square of colored paper behind them (to make them stick) and call it a day. That way you won't have to worry about cutting a cake either and the kids will all get to pick their own superhero.

you can buy the rice paper toppers off ebay :)

i got a plain ready iced cake for LO & got a big thomas cake topper off ebay then put thomas the tank figures around it xx

I'd do a ready iced cake or cupcakes and buy some superhero toppers - ebay have packs of rice paper toppers for a couple of quid.

I'd love a superhero cake myself for my birthday lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->