cake making and baking - ALL WELCOME

Wow all your cakes are amazing!

I love making cakes but don't get to make many, I have too many animals in the house to be able to think about selling them (after lot's of practise I would have liked to) as they go in the kitchen so it's just LO's birthday's really.
Here's her 3rd birthday cake anyway :)

Attachments

• 2013-06-30 12.36.02.jpg
    2013-06-30 12.36.02.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 13
Your cake looks lovely. I'd love to learn how to make the Mr men models. X

Hello newbies :happydance:

Sorry I've not been on in a while, I'll update my latest pics on the laptop tonight :)

Redlily that's so cute I love it!

Krissy c that's such a good idea and looks delicious bet he loved it!

Rainbows would love to see pics

:) xxx

Grr I can't get photo bucket to work so will just upload some pics individually, sorry in advance for so many posts lol

This was for my dad for fathers day

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 4
Baby shower

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 3
Castle

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 3
Side view

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 1
Detail

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 3
Everton cake

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 4
Stork :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 6
Everton :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 4
All fab Jenkins!!!!!

Can you get that stork to bring me my baby? :winkwink:

Wow Jenkins your cakes look.amazing! I love the castle you made! X

Wow all your cakes are amazing!

I love making cakes but don't get to make many, I have too many animals in the house to be able to think about selling them (after lot's of practise I would have liked to) as they go in the kitchen so it's just LO's birthday's really.
Here's her 3rd birthday cake anyway :)

I've seen quite a few cakes like this. They've all been for Kpop artists birthdays, or other special dates.

I'd love to learn how to make them.

Hey all :)

I love baking but just struggle to find the time!! We're moving house soon and I'm hoping re sorting all my baking things will re inspire me!!

I'm so excited to have found this thread and other ladies who love baking :) I've been baking since I was little and making celebration cakes for around 7 years now (self taught)
Here's one of the most recent cakes I've made...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 16
I'm so excited to have found this thread and other ladies who love baking :) I've been baking since I was little and making celebration cakes for around 7 years now (self taught)
Here's one of the most recent cakes I've made...

Hi Cakecottage welcome:happydance:

Wow!!! That's brilliant!! I love how its so fairy tale/ old worldy :) Do you have a page?

emma xx

Hi girls :) stumbled upon this entirely by accident when my thumb hit this forum instead of the pregnancy groups one above it. Glad it happened now though :) I've recently started making cakes and I'm hoping to get a business going. I made my first cake for my sons 8th birthday last month and have made loads since. I'm pretty surprised at how much I enjoy it. I've enrolled on a sugarcraft course starting next month too :)

Jenkins, how did you do the Everton badge. I did a rangers cake for my uncle and hand carved the RFC from fondant but someone wants a Celtic cake and there's no way I'm carving that lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->